New Story: Entity

Drawing the Line

New Upcoming Story: 

ENTITY (CLICK!) 

 

Synopsis:
When the world is divided into the Northern and Southern perimeter, an emotionless, soulless city is established in the Northern government, going by the name of "Entity". When the South sends one of it's youngest soldier, Jeon Jungkook, out to battle with a mission that might be the key to stop the North's power, he returns back with a test subject who might just be the answer to all their suffering -- a girl. Join Jungkook and the rest of the Bulletproof Boy Scouts as they thrive to lead a foreign individual into the colorful world of human feelings and emotions. 

 

Starring : Jeon Jungkook and OC 

 


May I present you my new story that I've been waiting so long to publish on AFF! :D I hope you guys will like it! this time it's starring Jeon Jungkook and OC, and it's full of action, drama and thriller along with the growth of romance as the story plot will move along :) If you love BTS's maknae as much as I do, subscribe! You won't regret it ;) hahaha /srynotsry/. Anyway, thanks for the neverending support, and I wanted to share this with you guys since I've been talking about starting a new fic a lot and I think you guys are the most precious babes :) <3 So here you are!