Mended Stitches

Drawing the Line

 

  

 

 


“I said I love you, idiot”

 

I said I love you; she replayed it inside her head like a lullaby.


I love you.


Love.

 

Soa suddenly grabbed onto the material of his sweater and pulled him roughly until thin layers of fabric only separated their bodies, burying her face into his chest and inhaling that addictive scent that wrapped around her like a soft cocoon of protection. She realized just how much Hoseok was the only one that could make her feel this way; all secure and girly in his arms, she resisted an urge to giggle at the thought. All his actions, all his words and all his touches ignited her body on fire, how much had her sacrificed in order for her to be happy? All the nights she had spent rolling around in bed like a dead mummy, Hoseok had been here maybe writing down the lyrics one day, practicing vocals the other…and she knew for a fact that he didn’t particularly sing because rapping was more his style. Either way, it had taken so much effort from the boy and she felt like the worst girlfriend ever.

 

Then, she did the unthinkable. Because she was certain of stumbling over her words and making a fool out of herself if she did so, using all her strength inside her feet and thighs, she jumped up like a kitten whining for milk and pressed her lips against his in a sweet kiss.

 

His head bobbed back from the attack, not to forget that his surprise was reflected on his face when she took the initiative. It had never been in her nature to do so and her suddenly changing their positions seemed all the more refreshing to him. He understood her pain of saying those three words back; he had been there and had struggled for ages on end without any answer possible.

But this.

He had never expected her sweet lips to assault him in one tackle when he was least expecting it.

 

Not hesitating to wrap his arms around her frame, every inch of his body ignited in sparks upon realizing how much he had craved for her touch. It had been too long, just too long since they’d share that much contact. His lips opened up under hers like a flower heaving a sigh, letting her take the front by nibbling lightly onto his lips, hesitantly but with a firm determination. The boy could only groan in response, moans ringing at the back of his throat when she swiped her tongue over his bottom lip, teasing his red flesh.

 

That did it.

 

He turned things over so rapidly Soa barely blinked before she was pinned to the wall, his hands gripping onto her hips to press her against his hard frame while electricity ran down her back and shuddered through her hands. Nibbling and tugging at , he explored every corner and tasted the passionate flavor her lips presented him with, her whimper eliciting a groan buried deep within his chest. When parted to greet his, his tongue slipped in languidly and didn’t hesitate to lap up against hers, in content. His wet muscle wrapped around her own, on it while the girl thrashed underneath him as fireworks exploded behind her eyelids in ecstasy, mewls and whines falling from her voicebox like a melody he had yet to decipher.

 

Her hands meanwhile unconsciously went under his sweater, slowly trailing up his chest and tracing the skin there as Hoseok growled in a low, deep alto, eyes flashing with darkness as he regarded her with his hooded gaze while throwing his head back, unable to keep the pleasure for himself. This had to be the first time that his girlfriend had ever gotten so adventurous, and he liked it.

 

Using this as her chance, she placed over the side of his jaw line and started ling onto his now sensitive flesh, almost jumping in surprise when J-Hope moaned loudly in satisfaction like a lion being appeased. Taking this as a green light sign to continue, Soa reached his ear and with her teeth, grazed them against the tip as the boy gasped in shock.

 

Aha, I found it, she thought to herself in satisfaction. The surge of desire within her reach and the way J-Hope seemed pliable under her hands rendered her thirsty for this sort of power.

 

“So-Soa, w-wait-“ he struggled for breath upon feeling her lips making love to his ear, now bright red from part embarrassment and part want. Using his hands to grab at her waist, he tried pushing her away from his body but alas, another bite onto his ear rendered him a mess gasping for her to stop because the pleasure overwhelming his senses were just too much.

 

This was just too much to bear, Hoseok was at the end of his tether, “Soa, p-please-“

She wasn’t about to retreat any time soon, and the boy forcefully pulled her away from him as he attempted to destabilize his breathing. He had never thought that she might’ve ignited this effect onto him; it was just too good to be true.

 

He pressed his face into her neck, nose bumping under her jaw, groaning “Such a tease”

 

“I-I’m sorry Hoseok. For everything” she croaked out instead of playing along. His maroon orbs darkened slightly as he reached up to her face, cradling her cheek in his palm before smoothing it out with his thumb, “Let’s go”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s go back to your place, we need to talk”

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“So you were scared that she’d take me away?” He tugged onto a loose strand of hair, twirling it around his finger and watching it fascination how smoothly it ran like silk over his palm. He had sat her down beside him on the couch in her living room and had forced her to spill her jar of secrets. Listening attentively to her ramblings and her soft murmurs spinning with so much pain and resentment, realization dawned upon him that he’d known nothing about her until now. There was just so much chaos inside Soa’s mind and he understood the girl’s reaction better than he had last time. No wonder she’d explode on him when he’s talked with her sister like they were the best of friends, she had just been insecure.

 

Soa was unable to meet his gaze, instead planting it firmly onto the ground and admiring the leg of a random chair with intricate designs deemed fit only for a woodcarver’s hands. Surely he was going to find it ridiculous, and she was even prepared for him to huff and act all macho about it because that was in nature. Her brain was wracking itself with sudden boosts of ideas, planning out the plot of their discussion, how it would end up with another argument before he would storm out of the flat for good this time, without even twice looking back at her while she’d scream and writhe onto the floor while holding her bleeding heart-

 

He suddenly bumped his forehead against hers. “You idiot”

“Ouch!” she flinched at the contact but then processed his words with wide eyes, “Wha-What?”

 

Instead of standing up in fury just as she’d been expecting, Hoseok raised a brow at her and replied dryly, “Where do you get that stupid imagination from?”

 

“I-I…” Frowning at the boy as she stuttered, a blush sprung up onto her cheeks; “It could’ve happened…” she trailed off in a mumble. 

 

He rolled his eyes before grabbing her hand and interlacing their fingers together, looking away when she gave him a particular look. A sense of déjà vu washed over Soa; wasn’t it in this particular place where he had acted all sweet and comforting to her? Where he had traced patterns over her palm as he had held her tightly against his chest when the girl had exploded in tears? She swore she caught the slightest hint of a blush layering over his cheeks as he huffed, “You’re such a kid” in a reprimanding tone.

 

“I can’t help it okay?” Grumbling, her arms crossed protectively over her chest as she leaned away from him. Seriously, she couldn’t help but be miffed at his lack of reaction. He made it seem like it was just nothing but a tantrum that only a brat would throw. It wasn’t her fault that she had lost three years of her life fighting against consciousness, nor was it her fault that she tried protecting herself from the harsh world because of that gap in the mind. Somehow, when those words fell out of Hoseok’s lips, Soa’s chest flinched in pain; why did he have such an effect of her? Even his words would twist and turn her soul like he had control over it, practically being the technician behind it’s robot.

 

Quite a bit miffed and annoyed at the latter, the girl was about to stand up from her sitting position when the boy’s arms pulled her to him causing her to crash into his firm chest when she fell onto his lap. His scent washed over her, the scent of darkness tasting like bitter chocolate on her tongue when her nostrils filled with the essence of his person. She had missed this, smelling him and relaxing into the comfort he gave her.

 

Nevertheless, the girl wasn’t about to give up so easily but when she made a move to pull away, it only led him to tighten his grip while his mouth parted upon her ear, “Don’t move”

 

She’d have defied him, she always did, but the husky tone he’d used on her sent her legs wobbling with sparks of electricity. Was it just her or had his voice just drop a few octaves? Man, it definitely sounded y when he murmured so lowly she could sense the rumble inside his chest.

 

“To think that you’d think I’d fall for your sister” he let out a scoff while rolling his eyes. “That’s kind of sick”

 

The girl squirmed uncomfortably, a frown pinching her eyebrows together, “ Shut up”


“It’s funny, you’re actually really possessive aren’t you?” he couldn’t but about it, calming her down with a chaste kiss upon her cheek when she groaned while throwing him an ugly scowl.

 

“Do you have a problem with that?” Soa practically snarled.

If he was scared or shocked, he was good at hiding it for he only chuckled once more and whispered, hot breath hitting her ear and she shivered, “I find it hot

 

“YAH!” Soa slapped him on the arm and he groaned in protest as the girl narrowed her eyes into slits. Well, she wasn’t as amused as him on the matter that was for sure, “you’re supposed to be on my side’

 

“I always am”

 

That genuine answer threw her off guard as she was already preparing herself to scold him. Instead, she blinked in shock when he came up with that answer, eyes wide. But then her orbs darkened “Whatever”

 

A squeeze of his hand brought her attention down to their entwined fingers as the boy brought them up to his lips before kissing her knuckles gently, like she was a fragile piece of glass he worshipped with all his soul. Her heart skipped a beat and it didn’t help that his maroon orbs were swimming with affection and tenderness for the girl. She only gulped and looked away, unable to keep up with his intense gaze when he tilted her chin with his other hand.

 

“I’ll be sticking around until you get sick of me. Don’t expect me to leave you so soon” his eyes looked brighter than ever, more of a caramel reflected brown that deep and dark, like he could see through her very soul and pierce everything that was going on inside her mind, “I’m not that kind of guy”

 

Soa rolled her eyes in an attempt to hide her blushing cheeks although Hoseok’s sharp gaze had already grasped onto it, a smirk dangling at the edge of his lips. He loved how she reacted so easily around him, he felt powerful and proud that he was emitting such a reaction from her, “Great. Just great”

 

“Yah, stop acting so sassy” he tickled her middle. “You brat”

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Hi Unnie!”

 

Soa unconsciously flinched at the mere sound of her sister’s voice, but then decided that acting like a wouldn’t get her anywhere. Therefore she forced her lips into a smile although she was certain it looked more like a grimace. It had been two days since Hoseok and her had made up and two days since he had about buying him a necklace with his initial scrawled in the shape of a pendant, nudging her about it’s cheesiness with the permanent smile unable to wash off his face no matter how much she reprimanded him or scolded him, even her glare hadn’t worked.

 

She was about to go out and meet Chohee and the BTS boys at the nearby café when she was greeted with the familiar surprise of her younger sibling. Out of all days, Saerim had found just this moment to bash in on her happiness, just when Soa felt like going out and connecting with human beings. Of course something just had to mess up her positive mood, didn’t it?

She’d curse the person cursing her right now.

 

“Hi Saerim. What are you doing here?” she lied through her teeth.

 

“I came to visit you, unnie” Saerim replied with a giggle, “Are you going somewhere? You look dressed up”

“Yeah,” the older girl shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, “I was going to meet some friends actually”

 

“Ah” Soa suddenly felt guilt flooding through her veins once a look of sadness flashed across her younger sister’s features. But it was almost unnoticeable before Saerim flashed her another grin. “It’s okay unnie. I guess I’ll go back home then!”

 

Soa took notice of the dimple that appeared on one side of her cheek and cocked her head in wonder at it. Weird, she’d forgotten how Saerim looked since it’s been so long since they had met. Apart from that time which the girl didn’t wish to be reminded of.

 

Reluctantly, almost as if Soa had taken hold of a weight and pushed it across her shoulders, she bit her lip and murmured, “Do you want to tag along?”

 

The smile she received from Saerim was almost blinding. The latter started jumping up and down excitedly, “Omg are you serious?! Gomawo unnie, gomawo!”

 

Saerim swiveled onto her feet before catching hold of Soa’s hand, dragging her along as she chatted excitedly almost like a child. “It’s going to be so much fun unnie, I want to meet your friends as well!~ Are they all cool and swag?”

 

“Don’t expect too much” To be honest, the older girl didn’t feel at ease with Saerim’s grip on her wrist. There was no warmth, nothing that seeped through her or softened her towards her sister. What was wrong with her?! This was her younger sibling, why couldn’t she at least feel what humans were supposed to?! Argh it frustrated her to no end. Soa felt so helpless seeing how much effort Saerim was putting on for her when all she did was to push her sister away. I should try to bond with her as well, she thought to herself. I should make an effort too.

 

To say that her friends where shocked upon seeing Saerim was an understatement. Their jaws dropped to the floor and their eyes held glazed over looks that ticked Soa off although she had promised herself not to put the blame on Saerim because it wasn’t her fault. She did not ask to be pretty, she had been born pretty, and there was no getting out of it.

But still, it irked her how easily they were influenced by her being. The only ones acting normal were Namjoon and Jungkook. Even badass and swag sugar was cocking his head with attention as his eyes were clamped on the girl’s every word like a whipped puppy.

 

Hoseok must’ve sensed her tense and rigid posture, for he placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair. “Calm down”

 

“I am calm” She retorted back faintly. she was anything but.


“I can’t believe you and Soa are sisters” Jimin cooed.

 

“Why aren’t you in the same school anyway?” V blinked in confusion. Saerim only giggled back and replied a girlish, “Well I don’t really know myself”

 

One more of her giggles and Soa’s fist would not hesitate to punch her pretty little face. It throbbed at her side as she bit her lip to control her temper.

 

“Yah” Jungkook came to her rescue, thank god. Otherwise, Soa might’ve done something she’d regret for the rest of her life, “Cut it out will you?”

 

“Not all siblings look the same. Get over it” Chohee rolled her eyes.

 

“That’s true’ Saerim shrugged and proceeded to pout, “it’s a shame that we don’t look alike unnie”

 

“Yeah” Soa forced herself to act normal, “What a shame”

 


 

YO YO YO~ 

OMG HOBISOA MY SHIP IS SAILING MY TWO BABIES ARE TOGETHER AND THERE'S SO MUCH TENSION IN THE AIR LIKE WHAT IS AIR ARGHHHHH I SHIP SHIP SHIP THEMMMMM. 

It's actually weird that I'm fangirling over my own characters I'm so sorry abut that /bows/ i really am a bit hyper sometimes hehehee~/slaps self/. Anyway, I hope you liked this chappie and all the fluffiness in it. Also, there is slow movement but the small details in this chapter counts so i hope that you all were attentive hehehe ;) <3 

 

What do you guys think of Saerim now? Do you think she's trying genuinely to be a good sister to Soa? 

Comment your thoughts down below! :D <3 I would love to hear them! 

 

PS: The video of Korea is still in processing.... sorry about that ;x 

and now that school's started, i'll have less time so sorry again. I'll update every week sure, but not a lot. :( 

 

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AS ALWAYS! 

I LOVE YOU ALL! CHU CHU~ <3