My Future Plans After Exams are done

Drawing the Line

Hello my beautiful friends! 

 

Once again, I wanted to say thank you for giving this story so much love, and for commenting down below such beautiful words that really touched my heart. I adored the fact that a lot of people got attached to my characters, and it was just an amazing feeling of reading through your thoughts. I literally had a huge smile on my face just by seeing the notification, like 'oh my god, a new comment. come on internet load faster!" and I'm so so sorry for not being able to reply to you guys just yet. I'm still on my school period and exams are coming and so much is going on at the same time...writing's the only wat I can escape that bland reality even if it's just for a little while. I just want to say thank you for sharing whatever youf eel, for communicating what you feel, for reading and for liking this story although it may not be the best. Although I might not be able to reply to you guys just yet, I hope you know that I'm so so grateful to you all for supporting and spreading the love for my story. It's a great pleasure to see that the characters are loved as much as the plot, because that was what I wanted to show; the characters, mainly. 

On another note, We've hit 500 subscribers! Isn't that just amazing?! That's crazy! 500 subbies! You guys are just awesome and beautiful people. I love you all. 

 

Since I've finished Drawing the Line, I really feel like there's something missing now. Every song i listened to used to help me map out ideas for the new chapters to come, and now that their story's done I don't know what to do anymore. I've never been so attached to thist story and this is why it makes it all the more special when people appreciate it as much as I love writing it, because then i feel like we're in this together, that we're writing this story together, and that we're sharing something beautiful. 

I know I should probably be updating on my stories such as "As Twisted as Crossroads" and "The Bitter Side". "As Twisted as Crossroads" got me really into a writer's block for some time, I wasn't really feeling it and I apologize for the lack of updates on this story, for all of you who've been waiting for THAT moment, because I'm aware I just cut off the story in the middle of the suspense just like that. No worries guys, I'll be updating more when exams are done, but for now, I want to concentrate on stories that have deeper, more profound meanings that will make people think, such as "The Bitter Side". 

"The Bitter Side" reflects the feelings of a girl in love, and it's just not your stereotypical cliché of girl and boy falling in love. I think it's the closest to reality I've ever gotten, and I must say that it's just drama and angst, with the driving force being the emotion of Love. 

Although I may not be able to update so much, I want to let you know that yes, i'm still working on my stories and that I don't think I'll be able to update until november. like real, concrete updates. This is goodbye for now, until I'm done with all my Internal Assessments and TOK Essay and all that (IB Students will understand the struggle), and until my exams are over. I'll be on a Semi-Hiatus, but you can still contact me through my tumblr if you guys have any questions or just wanna chat! I'll be there! 

 

Oh, and it was just an idea, but I was thinking of opening up a workshop, like an OST workshop you know? I've been really interested in lyric writing these days and if some stories would need main songs as OSTs, I wouldn't mind composing and writing out lyrics for them, but that's just tentative up until now, I'm just testing the waters. But tell me, what do you think of it? :) comment down below! <3

 

Goodbye for now, but not forever. 

I love you all. 

 

-nutmeggu.