Chapter 2

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Chapter 2]

“I want your kiss.”- jiyeon

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Why sehun didn’t reply my text? He usually reply right away, what takes him so long to reply me now? I walk out of my department after telling the others that I will go to lunch outside today. We usually lunch together, but of course I can’t refuse sehun. We rarely went out for lunch together. Now I have to call sehun, just in case he really got distracted by the pretty girls outside there. But then, instead of sehun’s voice, I only heard the operator’s voice. This means I can’t connect to him, but how? Why? He just texted me, this is not right. Or he really met other girls? What if when I reach outside, he isn’t not there because he already left with other girl?

This can’t be happening! I rush into the elevator and press the lobby button. I try calling him again, but still can’t connect. He turned off his phone? Right when I arrive at the lobby, I rush outside the elevator while still busy calling sehun. But suddenly, somebody in front holds my shoulders to stop me from keep walking. I was surprised at first, but when I lift my head, I saw an unfamiliar guy is looking at me with a wide open eyes. Who is this? I never saw him in any department.

“You almost bumped into me. I just crashed into someone outside and almost crashed his phone as well. Fortunately I manage to stop you or I might experience collision twice in a day.”

The guy in front me keep blabbering while I was just staring at him blankly. I never saw this guy is here before. He dressed so smartly, like a boss, but he looks innocent. Getting no response from me makes the guy control his expression and he still looks cool like that.

“Excuse me, but can you tell me where can I find the chairman?”

“Ah yes, he is in his room, the one next to the transparent room.”

“Oh I got it. Thanks miss…”

“Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon…”

“Okay thanks jiyeon-ssi. I am Luhan, Xi Luhan.”

 

He then left into the elevator while smiling sheepishly at me. Luhan… where did I hear this name before? I can’t remember. Anyway… did I forget something? Why do I feel like something isn’t done? …. Oh! Sehun! Ah now I am the one who got distracted? Sehun must be waiting for me or what worse is he might be talking to other pretty girls! I dash outside the entrance and from here, I can see sehun’s back. What a relief, he’s standing there alone, without girls. I slowly walk towards him and hold onto him while panting. Running in high heels is so tiring! Sehun is staring at me confusedly with his innocent face. That gaze literally shook my heart.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Why you didn’t reply my text? And you even turned off your phone because it’s failed to connect when I was calling you.”

“Someone accidentally bumped into me and my phone fall down. But I think it’s okay. And why are you panting? Did you run or what?”

“Yeah, I ran all the way here.”

“You ran with that high heels?! It’s not that I will leave if you’re a little late, aish this girl.”

“I thought you really got distracted by pretty girls around here, so I ran here to stop you from being attracted to other girls.”

“What?! You really love me don’t you? I won’t do that okay because I already got a perfect girl here.”

“Really? That’s a relief. Let’s go, I’m hungry.”

Sehun is smiling sweetly at me, and somehow, he makes me feel so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Even though he’s not exactly like my ideal type, at least he loves me and care for me. It’s true that I like older guy, but sehun is just too nice. He is friendly and kind too, these are the types that I like. I don’t think I should care about our age anyway, as long as he makes me happy.

We enter the western café together and sit for lunch. Usually, gentleman would help his girlfriend to sit, but I did sit myself without sehun’s help. I don’t know if sehun is not that type of guy or he doesn’t have that kind of sense, but he never once treat me like that. Maybe because he is still a student, I can’t blame him, I chose to be with him anyway. As soon as I sit, I pull the seat next to me, hinting him to sit next to me, but I guess he doesn’t notice because he went directly to the front and sit facing me. But this is okay too, I can see his face clearly if we sit facing each other. It’s not that we want to cuddle up or something while eating so sitting anywhere is okay. A young waiter then approach while giving us the menu list.

“Jiyeon ah, what do you wanna eat?”

“Uhm… anything is okay. Everything looks delicious…”

“What about spaghetti? Which one?”

“Spaghetti carbonara? It must be scrumptious!”

“Okay then. Give us two sets of spaghetti carbonara and for the beverage… two glass of cold honey lemons will do. Thanks.”

After taking orders, the waiter then walk away, leaving us. I keep staring at sehun, observing him full of interest. Seeing me staring, sehun does nothing but only smiles cutely. This guy, he got that naughty smile, which manage to make my heart flutters. Maybe accepting him on the day he confessed is the right thing I’ve done.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Hey yaw Kris!”

Kris is walking alone after lunch while keeping his cool face when suddenly someone called his name but he doesn’t see anyone around. Kris then ignores it, thinking that he is being delusional, he then keep walking into his department when someone suddenly appeared in front of him out of no where while smiling naughtily.

“Ahh you surprised me!!!”

Kris’s voice can be heard all over the place, gaining attention from the other workers. Kris almost drop down to the floor after a guy suddenly appeared in front of him and blocking his way. His eyes widen, still surprised, while holding his chest showing that he is totally freaked out just now. The guy is holding himself from laughing to see the cold city guy is freaked out by the small prank.

“Yah Kris-ssi, since when you become a scaredy cat?’

“Yahhhh Xi Luhan! Are you crazy? When did you arrive? You should’ve informed me earlier!”

Kris said to the guy in front of him while hugging him tightly, like a long lost friend. Luhan only laughs to see his friend fall for his prank. Hearing the noise, tao came to check and when he saw a baby face guy with an angelic smile is standing there with kris, tao then claps his hand excitedly and turned speechless. It is now his turn to hug luhan tightly and smile like a kid.

“Let’s go talk inside my room.”

Kris then dragged luhan and tao into his transparent room inside that designers department. They then sit at the rest area while luhan is looking around with amazement. Kris then order suzy to brew three c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter