Chapter 5

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Chapter 5-

“Aigoo… I have such a cute and adorable boyfriend…”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Luhan is tying his shoelaces when the doorbell is ringing a few times. Pretty sure that it is sehun outside, luhan finishes the last tie and rushes to the door. When he opens the door, he sees the smiling sehun is standing there while waving cutely.

“I’m sorry if I disturb your rest time hyung, but we’re short of a player.”

“It’s okay! I’m so glad you actually called me to be the substitute player. To be honest, I’m so good at batting but quite at pitching.”

“Well, I’m so good at pitching! It’s okay hyung, let’s go. I promise you I will treat you after the match.”

“Well… if that so, I want to eat grilled meat.”

“Uhm… okay cool!”

 

-------------------------------

“Whoa we win this match! Thanks to your homerun ball luhan hyung! We win the final match!”

“You’re great too! You pitch a killer ball sehun. But wait, this is a final match?”

“Yeah, our final year is coming to its end. I will sit my final examination in two days, until next week, and then I’m free!”

“Congratulation! Make sure you do well okay and get a great job. Anyway, what course are you taking?”

“It’s business advertising. I’m not so into business but my parents forced me too. I hope I don’t get any job relate to business stuff. Haha.”

“But you studied business of course your job intersection has to be business too.”

“I guess… hyung! Let’s go, as promised, I will treat you grilled meat. I know which place has the greatest meat here. And it’s near our apartment, which is easy for us to go back home right away after that.”

“Ahh my grilled meat! Let’s go sehun!”

 

------------------------------------

Luhan then drives to their district after the match ends. After parking his car at the basement of their apartment, luhan and sehun then walk to the restaurant nearby with sehun’s lead. There are not so many people are in the restaurant as it is almost midnight. After choosing a table, sehun quickly orders meats and drinks for them while luhan keep his mouth shut, still being awkward with the surroundings.

“Give us a plate of black pepper meat, a plate of garlic meat, and also a bottle of soju will do. That’s all.”

A few minutes later, their meat and drinks arrived. Sehun is adjusting the heated grill while luhan is busy grilling the meat. They are both being so excited to eat the delicious meat, especially luhan. He eats the meat really well and he looks like he loves it so much. He keep saying the meat is so scrumptious and exclaiming that he can eat three plates of them if he is hungry.

“Hyung, eat slowly, you might choke some meat.”

“To be honest, I haven’t eat meat for quite long, seriously.”

“Oh really? Is it for about two years too? And is this got something to do with the girl you told me before too?”

“You guess it right. My ex-girlfriend was just too good in cooking meat. I was so used to her meat menu. After the day she left, I stop eating meat. I couldn’t eat any meat because it always remind me of her.”

“But you just ate meats hyung.”

“Yeah, and now I keep thinking about her. But I think I’m okay now. Maybe I have learnt to move on, thanks to you because you make me escape my dark life.”

“You must love her so much right hyung. Hmm but of course life must go on. You can do it!”

“I can do it! Do you think I need to find a girlfriend, a new one so I can completely move on?”

“That sounds great hyung! If you find a new girlfriend, it is easier for you to move on. If you actually find someone who you think perfectly suits you, then why not just give a try? It’s not wrong. It’s not hard anyway. No one would refuse a perfect and handsome guy like you? Only your past girlfriend chose to do that.”

“Because she was chasing after her future… and just ditched me away…”

“Nah… now stop talking about something that is not important hyung. Eat eat eat, eat a lot and stuff your tummy with all these delicious meat.”

“Okay, cheer up! That is not important! Let’s eat!”

 

They then stop talking about luhan’s past girlfriend. But, luhan is actually just pretended to stop thinking about it. In his mind right now is, sehun’s words, saying that if he finds someone that perfectly suits him, he should give a try. Someone keep coming into his mind right now, she did appear, but the things is, the girl he is thinking about right now is a complete divergent from his ideal girl, a complete different from the one he loved before. So it’s kinda weird that girl can pop out in his mind. But then, luhan remembers how the girl smiled shyly when she accidentally hugged him, which fluttered his heart that time.

“Park… ji…”

“What is it hyung?”

“O-oh it’s nothing.”

“Did something bothers you?”

“That’s not it. I just think about someone. But let’s forget about it. Eat more sehunnie, and grow taller.”

“But I’m taller than you hyung.”

“Shut up… this height fit me okay.”

“Okay okay I’m sorry hyung.”

“Just kidding kid.”

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I don’t get it… why do I feel so down and miserable today? Right after I woke up… did I dreamt something bad? I can’t remember anything. One thing for sure, right after I woke up, I feel like seeing sehun. Should I just meet him first before I go to the family day celebration? I think so. Moreover, on my way to my company, I will pass by his apartment anyway, so it’s okay if I just stop by later on. I should cook him some breakfasts too. I quickly take out my recipe book and find any suitable meals for breakfast. Luckily there’s a recipe for soup and I can do California roll too, and bento too, it’s easy.

I still have two hours. We have to gather in front of company’s building at ten. I have more than enough time to cook and meet sehun. I should just surprise him, I’m positive that he hasn’t wake up from his sleep yet. It’s okay, it’s weekend anyway, but he still needs to study. I arrange the California roll neatly and decorate the bento with love. Everything for my sehunnie. It’s finally finished! In only less than an hour, I am a great girlfriend. Sehun needs to eat healthy food because he is currently sitting for his final examination, so who else should take care of him instead of me.

I still have an hour, so I decide to stop at sehun’s place for a while and spend the remaining time with him for a while. I take my camping back which I have filled with my clothes and some personal stuffs. I hope this family day is worth it, because I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter