Chapter 6

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Chapter 6-

“I’m sorry jiyeon. I just love patting your head because you are so cute.”- Luhan

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Yah jiyeon!”

Jiyeon is trying to pitch up the girls’ tent when suddenly someone is screaming her name quite offensively, as if he is trying to tease the busy girl over there. Hearing the irritating loud voice, jiyeon then sighs annoyingly, while tilting her head to give her death glare to the cute guy who is standing right behind her, which is baekhyun. He is smiling innocently. But what pissed jiyeon more is, baekhyun was shouting her name like they are miles away, when he is just a feet away from her, in the condition where if baekhyun whispers, jiyeon still can hear it. But of course, his loud voice is unstoppable, no wonder he is the best official anchor-man for their company.

“Yah oppa! You don’t have to scream you know? It is irritating.”

“Omo omo Jiyeonnie is angry. Calm down, it has been so long since I tease you like this.”

“I’m so unfortunate that I meet you again, seriously.”

“Are you sure?”

“No! In fact, I miss your voice, your annoyingly annoying voice. Got it?”

“I hate it when you used sarcasm jiyeon, because you give me false hope.”

“Serve you right! I admit that I miss you, but not your voice oppa. Hahaha!”

“You’re still naughty, like before. But that’s what attractive about you, you little bubbly monster.”

“What did you call me again, oppa?”

“Just pretend you don’t hear anything. Where’s the other girls? Do you need some help here?”

“They are all gone! And oh, please help me oppa. I do need help right now.”

“I don’t think I can help you, because I’m so bad at pitching up tent, but I know someone who got talent.”

“Pitching up tent needs talent?”

“Of course. Wait. Luhan! Luhan hyung! Jiyeon needs help here! Can you come for a while?!”

“Alright!”

Baekhyun is showing jiyeon his cute smile after getting reply from luhan. Jiyeon sticks out her tongue, trying to annoy baekhyun. But of course, kid versus kid, is an endless match. Baekhyun sticks out his tongue back, doesn’t get irritated by jiyeon’s. Instead, jiyeon herself who got annoyed again. Jiyeon then furiously pinches baekhyun’s cheeks, making his cheeks redden. To take revenge for his cheeks, baekhyun then grabs jiyeon’s hair furiously too.

“Kids! What are you doing?” Luhan who happened to see them quickly tried to stop them.

“This girl… is a scary little monster!” Baekhyun then criticized.

“Are you giving up on your life already oppa? Because I’m gonna snatch your noisy little mouth if you ever talked again.” Jiyeon then threatened.

“If it’s not because you’re the prettiest junior in college, I would have….” Baekhyun was trying to tease jiyeon more but luhan quickly butted in.

“I think that’s enough. Baekhyun, you should go help kris with all the stuffs while I help jiyeon here.” Luhan coolly talked, and baekhyun smiled before he runs to where kris is.

“Pfft.. That guy like you because you’re cool luhan-ssi.” Jiyeon said.

“Hahaha. It’s okay, he’s friendly. Now let me help you.” Luhan laughed at jiyeon endless mocks towards baekhyun.

 

Without wasting any more time, luhan then helps to pitch up jiyeon’s tent by himself, since jiyeon’s help is useless anyway. As baekhyun said, luhan really got talent in pitching up tent because he has finished it less than ten minutes without anyone helping. Jiyeon is staring at luhan in amazement. Jiyeon then secretly labelled luhan as the ‘ace’. Ever since he moved in their department, luhan did help a lot regardless who’s the person or what’s the problem. The astonished jiyeon unknowingly claps her hands sheepishly, making luhan burst in laughs. Realizing her dumb act, jiyeon then rubs the back of her neck shyly.

“S-sorry, luhan-ssi.”

“Oh why? What for?”

“I don’t know why I suddenly clapped…”

“This is weird… you’re not this awkward type. All this time, I can see you’re bubbly and even though you’re clumsy, you’re not this shy. What happened?”

“I don’t know too. Maybe because we’re not that close. You’re just moved in though.”

“I think so too. And jiyeon, you should stop calling me formally. Just call me luhan, like you call kris, tao and chanyeol, or you can call me luhan oppa, like you did to baekhyun. Mm that sounds nicer though.”

“Oppa? But that’s too fast luhan-ssi! I mean luhan…”

“Up to you, don’t worry.”

“Okay, luhan oppa… thanks for helping me! I owe you a lot.”

“Not a big deal jiyeon. I didn’t do this for free though.”

“Excuse me?”

“Today, they will hold a fishing competition. I volunteered for that, but I need one more person to come with me. I asked kris and tao, but none of them wanna come with me. So as a return, you will have to go with me, okay?”

“But I don’t know how to fish! Our group will end up losing because of me!”

“Don’t worry, I will always be there to help you. I promise you that it’s gonna be fun, seriously. You have to do it anyway, to pay me for helping you. If you’re thinking of giving me money to pay me, forget about it, I don’t want money.”

“Ah… okay okay. See you then. Thanks again.”

Jiyeon said after sighing. Luhan then pats jiyeon’s head gently and smiles sweetly before he walks back to his tent. Jiyeon’s cheeks redden after luhan patted her. She then watches from a far luhan approaches his friends. Jiyeon’s heart starts thudding crazily, making her take a deep breath, trying to calm down herself.

“What is this feeling? This is not right. Control yourself jiyeon!”

 

----------------------------------

“How was it luhan? Did you succeed making her agree to join?” Baekhyun asked as soon as he sees luhan approaches.

“Success! Uhm how do I say… but baekhyun, thanks!” Luhan said excitedly while shaking baekhyun’s hand.

“My pleasure. I’m not only a professional broadcaster, but also a love specialist.” Baekhyun said while smiling proudly.

“There you go baekhyun, bragging here and there. If that so, get yourself a girlfriend too. You are a sweet talker don’t you? Hahaha.” Kris who’s happened to be there starts teasing baekhyun.

“Hmm… indeed, jiyeon is right. You’re not as cool as I thought you are kris hyung.” Baekhyun diligently teased kris back.

“Hahaha jiyeon is right baekhyun. Of course I am much cooler than this tall guy. Now stop teasing each other. Where’s chanyeol and tao?” Luhan quickly stopped them.

“They are registering our group over there. Luhan, baekhyun, what were you guys talking about just now? Succeed what? And baekhyun even mention him being love specialist. Luhan, you’ve fallen in love with someone or what?” Kris asked curiously.

“None of your business. Now I have to prepare something. Do your work kris.” Luhan said ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter