Chapter 35

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 35-

“If you really love me, you shouldn’t feel burdened to tell my you love me, no matter how many times. Don’t you think so?”-Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I get off the car to see how big is the trouble sehun just created. I know sehun has seen luhan with chorong, but why the hell he hit chorong’s car?! And he’s actually driving my car! This kid is gonna get beat after this, after everything is solved. I walk to the side to see how bad is the damages. Sehun then joins me, and I can hear he is gasping to see both of the cars. Sehun looks at me while smiling sheepishly.

“Yah Oh Sehun! You did this on purpose don’t you? What should I do now…?”

“I have no intention of crashing it this hard. I’m sorry.”

I frown furiously at him and I really wanna shout on his face right now, if only there are not so many people around us. I mess my hair furiously and cup my face in awe. What should I do now? I look behind after hearing footsteps approaching, and I saw luhan and chorong came out from inside the restaurant behind us. I guess they’re having dinner together, and sehun just ruined it. They look great together though… did luhan really chase after chorong? I didn’t hear it wrong when sehun talked to luhan, right?

“What happened? Who did this?” Luhan asked, and his face is kind of tense.

“Well…” No sehun can’t admit it.

“It’s me. You can see it’s my car right? I hit chorong unnie’s car. I’m sorry for doing that.” I cut sehun off and simply said I’m the one who hit the car.

For a while, I can see luhan is staring at me with an unexplainable gaze. Maybe he’s thinking what to say, because his own girlfriend broke his crush’s car, if chorong is really his crush. Sehun who is standing behind me is trying to refuse but I quickly hold his arm. Sehun can’t tell them he’s the one who did this. Sehun has gotten into much problem with luhan because of me, and I won’t let it become worse. Sehun has done a lot to protect my feeling, even I have once crushed his feeling. So I won’t let sehun hurt himself again because of me, not anymore. I will pay off everything sehun has done for me.

“Noona, don’t worry, I will pay the cost of fixing the damage.” Sehun suddenly told chorong.

“It’s okay… this is not that bad. Moreover, it’s just an accident.” Chorong said while smiling at me and sehun.

“You started working barely for a few months sehun. Did you earn so much that you even offered to pay the damage jiyeon made? By the way, what are you guys doing together?” I can’t believe luhan is being this rude.

“We went dinner together. And I will send sehun home, since he has no transport. Unnie… I’m really sorry about your car. I will pay it later, don’t worry. But we’ll get going first. Sorry for interrupting your dinner.” I apologized.

“It’s okay jiyeon. See you tomorrow.” Chorong replied me.

 

I walk into the driver seat while sehun silently following behind. After sehun gets in the car, I quickly drive away and leave the place. I stay silent, don’t really know what to say after the incident. I really wanna know why sehun did that, but I don’t know whether he will tell me or not. Everything happened so suddenly and sehun really doesn’t look guilty with what he has done.

“Sehun… why are you doing that before?” I asked sehun.

“You mean hitting the car? It’s because I got mad when thinking that luhan keeps hurting you. I got ill-tempered for doing that without thinking.” Sehun replied with a sigh.

“Luhan… he likes chorong?” I slowly asked.

“He loves you…” Sehun stated without answering my question. I guess he just didn’t wanna talk about that.

“Maybe…” I replied.

“Jiyeon, why did you stop me from telling the truth just now? What if luhan got mad at you? You should just say I was the one who drove the car.” Sehun then complained.

“You’re not in a good condition with luhan… what if he got mad at you then? I don’t wanna let thing become worse, not because of me again.” I explained.

 

Sehun stays silent after hearing my explanation. I wonder what he’s thinking right now. I just hope that he’s okay. I don’t want him to feel burdened because of our love problem though. I really need to talk to luhan, maybe later. Chorong unnie seems so sweet and demure… so it’s logical if luhan really falls for her. When I think back, luhan really changes a lot after chorong unnie joined our company. If we’re not fated to be together, I should accept it with open heart. But luhan is acting cold to sehun because sehun is being close with me. He really confused me right now. Is it true luhan falls for chorong? If that so, why must he scolded sehun for being close with me?

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I can’t sleep last night thinking about the whole things that happened. Last night, jiyeon hit chorong’s car. And she’s with sehun. I don’t know what actually happened until jiyeon turned out crashing onto chorong’s car, but witnesses said jiyeon’s car suddenly appeared and hit chorong’s car. It’s great that the damage is not that big, but is jiyeon okay after the incident? I was too busy thinking about sehun was there too until I forgot to ask jiyeon. But then, I saw jiyeon was looking at me with a different gaze, like I have done something wrong. Is it because I was with chorong? Things have gone complicated now. Do I really have to choose between them two? She doesn’t look like she want to come back to me… whatever. Now I need to talk to jiyeon first. Should I ask her to come to my room or should I go to her room? Maybe I should go there. I go out from my room and just turn to my left to get into jiyeon’s room, but suddenly IU stopped me.

“Luhan oppa, where are you going?”

“I’m going to see jiyeon. Why?”

“She’s not here right? Don’t you know?”

“And why is that? I don’t know. No one informed me about jiyeon’s absence.”

“She’s not absence. She called this morning saying that she will come to work a little bit late and replace it with overtime work. She went to the workshop to repair her car’s damage. Maybe she got into an accident.”

“She went to repair her car? Where? She’s alone?”

“I thought I heard she said something about sehun is with her…”

“Oh… okay thanks IU.”

I walk back into my room and throw my body onto the couch while pressing my forehead. I don’t know why suddenly I got headache. Every time hearing jiyeon is being together with sehun, it’s literally boiled me. Maybe because I know sehun is hitting on jiyeon. I notice he likes jiyeon not because they are college mates, but because he likes jiyeon as a girl. Sehun grows more handsome and hotter, making me afraid jiyeon will fall for him. The look in sehun’s eyes explain everything, from the way he’s staring at jiyeon, and they even secretly meeting, that one bothered me the most. What if jiyeon leave me for him then? But… I treat jiyeon half-heartedly lately, what if I hurt her too much?

“Can I come in?” I look at the door to see kris is standing there with his cool smile, like always.

“Since when you learn to ask before coming in kris? You’re not this polite.” I teased, basically telling him to come over and join me.

“Since chorong taught me. I once barge into tao’s room when chorong was in there, and she ended up lecturing me about the importance of respecting other’s privacy. She told me to do it with manner, so yeah that’s what I was doing just now.” Kris explained about his sudden manner.

“So it’s chorong. Well… she’s a polite girl. She has always been that adorable and she’s right about respecting other’s privacy. By the way, where is she? I didn’t see her here.” I asked kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter