Chapter 16

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-Chapter 16-

“So I guess it is thanks to me for being busy yesterday so you can spend time with them, right?”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I enter my apartment followed by sehun behind. He is wearing a black singlet with a thin cardigans. And also a shorts. Looking by his clothes, I think he was getting ready for sleep before he came here. Sehun sits on the couch while resting his head. His eyes are filled with frustrations, depressions, pains… what has happened to the bright sehun I knew before? Just in a flash, he changed.

“Sehun, I’m going to wash for a while. You stay here first okay? You can take any drinks in the freezer. Make yourself at home.”

“Okay hyung.”

Sehun replied shortly, still resting his head on the couch. I walk into my room and getting ready to wash. After spending the whole day on boat vacation, I can see some parts of my body get tanned. It’s okay, it will turn back to normal in a few days, what important is, I get to spend the whole day with jiyeon, confessed to her, and… I kiss her on the cheek. I hope jiyeon doesn’t feel uncomfortable with me after this because of that.

After wearing a comfortable sleepwear, I walk out of my room, where I saw sehun is still in the living room, drinking a beer alone. I walk to the kitchen and take out three more beers before I sit in front of sehun. He looks at me while smiling bitterly. Sehun I knew was such an adorable guy, so it feels strange to see him faking a smile like that. I shove another can of beer for him.

“Thanks.”

Sehun said while nodding a few times. He finishes the first can before he opens another one I just gave him. Before this, sehun never expressed his problem, because I believe he is a guy without problem since he always thinks positively, but right now… he does look like a guy who was surrounded by problems from every corner. I want to ask him what has happened, I want to help him like he always helped me before, but how do I start?

“Hyung. What are you staring at me like that?”

“M—me? Uhm… sehun, you looks like having a problem. I’m okay if you wanna….”

“I don’t have any problem hyung. Do I look like having a problem? Maybe it’s because I got mood swing lately, and I can’t sleep too.”

“Oh so it’s because of that. Yeah when we can’t sleep, we sometimes can become so moody on the next day. So you should get enough sleep sehun.”

“How? I can’t. So I came here to talk since it’s boring alone in my home.”

“So let’s talk first okay!”

“Hyung, where were you going today? I thought you’re having a day off.”

“Oh! There’s something I need to tell you! I went for a boat vacation with a few of my co-workers, including Jiyeon! We’re having so much fun you know. And guess what? I confessed to jiyeon that I like her!”

“Y—you… confessed? So how’s her response?”

“Yeah I confessed. I wanna be bold like you too sehun so I decide to just let her know my real feeling towards her. Uhm… her response is not much. She didn’t say anything. Maybe she still needs time to think, since I heard she already has a boyfriend.”

“I see… but, what about her boyfriend if jiyeon accept you?”

“About her boyfriend… I don’t know. I know I’m wrong for loving someone else’s girlfriend, but what I can do? Love comes unexpectedly. At least I know if jiyeon ditch me, that’s because she loves her boyfriend. So there’s nothing to be surprised about. Hehe.”

“Haha you’re right. Luhan hyung… I’ll go now. Thanks for talking to me. I hope I’ll be able to sleep after this. I’m going, good night!”

“And thanks for listening. Sleep well, good night.”

Sehun smiles and nods while standing up from the couch. I follow him to the door and open the door for him. Sehun walks out and I keep looking at sehun’s back which finally disappears at the corner. Sehun’s steps seem weak and slow. I wonder if he’s really okay. I hope so.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Tao, where’s kris and luhan?” Jiyeon walked into the department after lunch while asking luhan’s and kris’s whereabouts.

“They’re having a general meeting until this evening. I think we won’t manage to see him before we go back.” Tao answered jiyeon.

“Okay then.” Jiyeon replied while sitting at her table.

“Why jiyeon? You miss luhan after yesterday? I heard you’re having a lovey-dovey moment with him. You’re a naughty girl jiyeon, what about your boyfriend? I wonder…” Tao teased while showing his innocent face.

“Huang Zitao, would you mind to come here for a while? There’s something I need to show you.” Jiyeon talked while gritting her teeth, holding herself from shouting at tao.

“What?” Tao walked towards jiyeon to see something jiyeon showed on her mobile phone.

“I got your sleeping picture in luhan’s car yesterday. Your image is totally ruined if I show this to suzy, IU, chanyeol, or anyone else in this company. How is it huh?” Jiyeon whispered to tao’s ear, threatening him for teasing her.

“This! Yah delete it now! J—jiyeon I’m sorry!” Tao said while looking around with fears in his eyes while jiyeon is laughing evilly.

“So I think it’s time for you to stop talking about me and luhan or people might spread rumors about us. Get it?” Jiyeon lifts her eyebrows a few times.

“Okay okay. Now delete it okay?” Tao begged.

“No, I will keep this as my collection. Oh! Since you said about my boyfriend just now, I think I should ask sehun to go out today. I hope he’s not busy.” Jiyeon said while smiling happily.

“Yeah go, go and don’t comeback.” Tao dissed but he suddenly shut up when jiyeon shows his sleeping picture once again.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

Jiyeon: Sehun, I’m waiting for you in front of your apartment right now. Please come down~

 

Sehun: Okay.

 

Sehun is resting in his room when he received a text message from jiyeon, telling she’s waiting downstairs. Sehun knows, there’s nothing great if he keeps avoiding jiyeon and refuse to meet her. So he decides to just go and try to talk to jiyeon. He has knew luhan’s feeling towards jiyeon, so now he just have to determine what is jiyeon’s exact feeling towards luhan. Sehun quickly changed into a proper attire, which are a simple skinny jeans, a black loose tee. Sehun looks at his messy hair in the mirror, realizing that he has no time to get his hair done,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter