Chapter 21

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 21-

“Luhan must be jealous if he saw this situation.”- Kris

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I arrive at the management department a bit late after having a short meeting with some of the HQs in the boutique at the ground floor just now. Right when I enter the department, I can see everyone is gathering at the big table in the middle of the department, but jiyeon is not there. They are all having their breakfast together, and usually jiyeon would be here being noisy.

“Where’s jiyeon?”

When I ask them, no one answer me. Some are shrugging off their shoulders, some shook their head, and some stay silent. I look at my watch, and it’s already 10:30 am. Looks like she’s late today.

“Luhan hyung, I have called her, but it’s not connected.” Tao suddenly said.

“Really? Then… kris, I’ll go to her apartment first. If there’s anything, just call me.” I told kris.

“Alright. Take care.” Kris said, still eating his sandwiches.

 

 

I quickly drive to jiyeon’s apartment. I notice that she acted weird yesterday, and today she suddenly absent from work without informing any of us. At least she would inform me, I’m her boyfriend right? But it seems like something is not right, so she acted like this. Whatever it is, I have to meet her first. It doesn’t take long to arrive at jiyeon’s apartment from our company. After parking my car, I quickly rush to her apartment. Only god knows how worry I am right now. Me and jiyeon are in a relationship barely for a week, and of course I care for her more than anything else. I arrive in front of her apartment and press the bell a few times. Not enough with that, I knock the door too.

Thank god it doesn’t take long for her to open the door too. Just about a few seconds after I rang the bell and knocked the door, I can hear the sound of someone unlocking the door from inside. I wait patiently, and there jiyeon stands in front of me with her bare face, quite pale and weak. Her nose and cheeks are a bit blushed, while her eyes seem to swell a bit. Jiyeon bows down her head, avoiding my eyes.

“Can I come in?”

I gently ask her, and jiyeon slowly nods before she disappears into the house first. I quickly following behind, entering her apartment. Jiyeon disappears into the kitchen, leaving me wandering around the house, observing the surroundings. I guess jiyeon loves fashion so much. There are a lot of fashion magazines arranged on the shelf, some albums, and also fashions’ photobook.

“Oppa, come here first, and have a drink.”

I turn around and I see jiyeon is serving some drinks on the table. I smile softly at her and quickly sit on the couch. Jiyeon then sits on the couch right in front of me. She doesn’t say anything, instead of keeps bowing down her head. I get up from the couch where I’m sitting before I quickly make my way towards jiyeon and sit right next to her. She seems flustered for a while but still keeping her head down.

“Oppa… I’m sorry for not going to work suddenly, and without informing anyone of you.”

“It’s okay… but you should at least inform me. I’m your boyfriend… right?”

“Yeah… I’m sorry.”

“Are you okay jiyeonnie? Is there something not right?”

“No. I’m just not feeling well…”

“You I care for you right? Just in case… if our relationship only giving you headache, I can understand if you ask for break up.”

“What are you saying oppa? It’s only a week, and we still have a lot of time to fix our new relationship. Actually right now… I’m trying to determine how much I love you. Do you really love me?”

“No doubt. What can I do if you keep coming into my dream every night, making me love you more and more?”

“If that so… please help me to love only you… and forget about everyone else, will you?”

“I will… I promise you, I will only love you, and you will only love me.”

After that, I move closer to jiyeon, and gently pull her into my embrace. Just by hearing her words, I know she’s experiencing a hard time because of me, she must be having a confusion of choosing between me and her previous boyfriend. But I won’t waste her… I won’t give up. She wants me to make she loves only me, so I will do as she wishes.

 

 

 

*A year later*

 

Author’s POV

“Chanyeol! IU! Hurry up! Kris and Luhan have been waiting for us at the modelling practice room. If we want to survive, we have to be fast!”

Tao’s voice is echoing all over the department as he shouted calling for chanyeol and IU who are busy getting all their stuffs done. Suzy who is standing next to tao keep shaking her head looking at the clumsy couple. After that, the four of them quickly ride the elevator to level five, where all the models practice and do the activities. When they reach level five, all of them then run into the third practice room, where they can see a group of boys and girls are sitting in front of their director, which are luhan and kris, together with jiyeon next to luhan.

“You guys late! Again!” Kris shouted at the four.

“Ah hyung! You guys are not even started yet, so just excuse us for coming up late.” Tao then bravely said, making some of the models laugh.

“I can’t believe that I got this kind of assistant.” Kris said while sighing.

“Haha. It’s okay guys. Now come and give me the handouts with full explanation of our big fashion show for our first anniversary.” Luhan calmly said.

“Here.” Chanyeol hands the sheets to luhan while IU starts spreading it to the models.

“Excuse me director.” A guy suddenly raised up his hand.

“Yeah?” Luhan asked.

“The fashion show will be held in a month time, while the press conference and the introduction ceremony will be held in a week. Sungyeol and dongwoo were injured yesterday after falling down the runaway during practice, and the doctor said they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter