Chapter 27

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 27-

“Even if it’s hurt, will you know the way to make me feel better?"- Jiyeon

 

 

 

Guys I made this as your reference, so you will get a clear-cut and more specific image when I explained about them in the department.
Hope that it may be useful. 
 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

Jiyeon takes the scarf I give her and she then leaves right away. After that, I sit back on the bed while holding my head. Everything just makes me feel furious over my own stupidity. I don’t know why I did that just now. I hugged her and I kissed her, when she’s clearly no longer mine. I rest my body on the cozy bed, while jiyeon’s image keep appearing. When she hugged me back just now, I feel like returning to one year ago, when we’re still being happy together. But, it’s nothing but a useless past, right? I know jiyeon felt guilty, that’s why she’s so assured to make me feel better just now.

“But jiyeon, why were you so certain that I was hurting because of the dismissing issue?”

I talked, just like jiyeon is still here. Yeah, why she was so certain that I was hurting because of the dismissing thing? I guess that’s because she doesn’t know, just like luhan. They thought CEO Kim wanted to dismiss me, so that they’re being like that. But the truth is, CEO Kim just wanna make me as the official face of the brand, and he actually showed me a wider path than being just a model. Suddenly luhan’s voice is filling my head. What he said just now, literally upsetting me. But he was right, so I couldn’t get mad at him. It’s my own fault, and I should scold myself instead. But it’s really making me feel worse, not getting any better.

 

“You know right sehun? I owe you so much. So it’s making me feel bad that you actually have to quit when you’re doing great.”

“Hyung, it’s not as bad as you thought it is. I…”

“I hope so. As soon as you find a job you must inform me okay?”

“But hyung…”

“I don’t accept excuses. If it’s not because jiyeon convinced me you’ll be okay, I must have been so worried right now. She told me to not worry and she said as soon as I meet you, I will only see a smile on your face. I guess she was right.”

“Jiyeon… noona, said that?”

“Yeah. She knows you so much. You must be a great junior, but you guys didn’t seem close though. Jiyeon… she’s a great girlfriend. Her touch, her kiss, her everything, is irresistible. What should I do sehun? I think I love her too much.”

“Do what…? You own her right now… just don’t simply let her go if you really love her. If you leave her when you still love her, that is known as stupid.”

“I’m not stupid, so I won’t let her go. Okay then sehun, let’s end this here. Make sure you tell me after you find a new job, okay?”

“Whatever hyung. Haha!”

 

Yeah, luhan hyung is not stupid like I am. My life, is filled with regrets, and loneliness. I let jiyeon go when I still loved her whole-heartedly. And now I have to face the despairs alone, watching how the girl I love, the girl I strived to be mine, finally in someone else’s arms. I have been hiding the pain all this time, I keep denying, I keep pretending like I don’t care, but the truth is… my heart is aching. Jiyeon, is still the only girl I love until now. Even though I acknowledge that I can’t be with her anymore, the love just keep staying. Every time I saw her, the feeling was just the same like the first time I saw her at college before, it’s still fresh, and pure. I really wanted to hug her longer and kiss her deeper just now, but realizing that she’s no longer mine, I know I certainly have to let go. I want to play fair, so it’s wrong for me to do that when jiyeon is obviously luhan’s girlfriend. It is shown in jiyeon’s eyes, that luhan is in her mind all the time. She cried just now, only because she felt guilty towards me… it’s useless for keep loving her, but I don’t have any other choice.

But the fact that I let her go that easy, and lost her just like that, really hurt me right now… it’s upsetting.

 

----------------------------

 

I stand in front of the building while waiting for tao to park his car. CEO said tao is the best person that can help me to keep a great image of the brand’s face. Well, I can clearly see it though, even his working attire is so fashionable. While me, I always dressed simply as long as what I wear is comfortable. Tao’s first attempt, is changing my style. We just came back from shopping, where tao has bought me a bunch of new outfits. He said I look great with simple, smart and classy outfit, so he chose mostly a simple shirt and various coats, and also some matching pants too. What can I say, he just did what CEO told him to do.

“Okay sehun, let’s go! They must be so shock to see, because everyone thought you have been dismissed cruelly.”

“Really? Then let us both surprised them.”

Indeed, tao is a fun person and I believe he can be a great friend too. As long as he didn’t remember anything about meeting me one year ago. I guess he won’t remember, it’s nighttime when I bumped into him, it’s dark so he might couldn’t see me clearly.

 

 

When we walk closer to the management department, I can hear teases, insults and complains from inside, and seeing tao is pouting cutely, it seems like tao just got teased by his fellow colleagues. They all look so fun, but I wonder if I stay here with them after this, will they treat me comfortably like this? Tao is approaching me with pouts on his face, and his eyebrows are knitted together, so cute! I want to hold myself from laughing, but I couldn’t, and finally I burst into laughter to see tao getting pissed like that. Uhm… I can’t remember when was the last time I laughed like this, but I feel great right now. I really have to stop being stressed and start a new live from now on.

“Sehun? You’re his new best friend? What happened? Why…?”

“Is it wrong for sehun to be my best friend? He’s now our official face of the brand, and I’m his official stylist. CEO said he wants sehun to always look great all the time, so he believes I can help sehun with that. Now you guys look at me huh?”

 

I stop laughing upon hearing luhan’s voice. I turn my eyes into the department where I can see almost everyone in there are looking at me in surprised. I also caught jiyeon’s eyes as she is staring at me in disbelief, such an unexplainable stare. I know, as expected, they are all don’t know about the real situation. That’s why I was a bit confused when jiyeon and luhan even came to my house to apologize.

“Hyung! I tried to tell you last night, but you keep talking and apologizing! And then you left, what should I do then?”

“Okay okay. It’s my own fault. Anyway, I’m happy you’re back with a greater job. I know it from the moment I saw suho pointed you out during the fashion show. Welcome back!”

Luhan then drags me inside the department where everyone is greeting me happily. I don’t know why out of sudden, I got surrounded by two pretty girls. It’s IU and suzy, suddenly clinging on me while smiling sweetly. I only smile to receive such a warm and welcoming greetings from them. But then, when I look across the people around me, jiyeon is standing alone at the side while crossing her arms, and she’s staring at me coldly. Within a few seconds, she then leaves into her room without even turning around. Everyone is still surrounding me, when I see luhan then enters the room jiyeon went in just now. I look away, ignoring any unimportant thoughts and try to focus on everyone around me.

“Uhm… where sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter