Chapter 20

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 20-

“It’s your fault jiyeon… noona.”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

20 September 2012

 

I was walking inside a big college while looking around awkwardly. I kept hesitating as the atmosphere is a bit unusual for me. Some were staring at me strangely, and some were ignoring me even though I was obviously at lost right now. I was thinking of asking any of the students here the registration place whereabouts, but why everyone seemed cold and a bit haughty? I kept walking, and finally I saw a banner wrote ‘Welcome New Students’.

“Finally!”

After that I quickly fixing up my whole appearance, I have to leave a good expression to everyone. I carefully entered the place where I could see there were so any students which looked as awkward as me, and there were some people wearing the same white shirts and nametags, which I believe were committees for new students’ intake registration. I saw a long line queueing in front of a table, so I quickly join the line and wait for my turn to register. From behind, I kept stretching my neck so I could see what was happening when we arrived at the table. I couldn’t see what they were doing, but I could see something really angelic… something really caught me from the first moment I saw it. It’s an angelic smile of a committee who helped our registration.

After seeing her, I could feel my face was turning hot and my heart started thumping unconditionally. What is this feeling? I often saw this in dramas, where some people fall in love at the first sight. Am I experiencing the same? That girl… was an angel sent for me? Because I seriously never felt like this before. After a few minutes queueing, finally it’s my turn to register. I was standing right in front of the pretty girl I stalked from behind just now, and I really turned speechless. She was sitting on the chair while writing something on some forms on the table. I kept being silent until she lifted up her face while friendly smiling at me.

“Hye. What’s your name? And your student ID too.”

“Oh Sehun. 94022808, from group B.”

“Alright sehun-ssi. Here’s your schedule. Group B’s classroom is at the fifth block.”

“Thank you…”

“You’re welcome! Have a nice first day in the college.”

Not enough with pretty face and beautiful smile, this girl was also friendly and sweet. Even her voice was cute enough for me to melt. After handing me the schedule and told me which one was my block, the girl smiled again. I tried to stay calm and cool while controlling my expression. Before I left, I took a glance on her nametag.

Park Jiyeon.

So her name was Park Jiyeon. Her name was nice too. I think everything about her was nice, maybe. Even though I really want to stay and at least took a look at her precious smile as long as I could, I still had to leave right now. Looking at the schedule, I had to attend a briefing talk with the lecturers. I wished I can meet her again, someday.

 

-------------------------------

 

12 October 2012

 

“Sehun! Look at that noona, she’s pretty, right?”

“Don’t you have any other things to think apart from girls, kai? You better think how we should work on our advertising banner.”

“And sometimes you have to think about anything else apart from studies too sehun. It’s okay I’ll do a research this evening.”

Then, before I could say anything, kai’s phone rang and he simply left after answering the call. It’s okay, I knew kai would do his work even though he could be crazy sometimes. I turned my head to where kai pointed just now to see if this time kai really found a pretty noona, because all this time he only looked for someone really pretty. As I turned my head towards the park where some senior students were chilling, I saw her. It’s the girl named Park Jiyeon! I never saw her anymore after the registration, until today. She was discussing something with a cute senior guy, Byun Baekhyun. I got dumbfounded, and I really couldn’t take my eyes off her. My heart started pounding like crazy again, just like when the first time I saw her.

“Sehun-ah!”

I was still staring at the girl when suddenly someone called me. It’s baekhyun sunbaenim. He was gesturing me to go there, where he and jiyeon sunbaenim sat. I started gulping as baekhyun kept calling while jiyeon sunbaenim was looking at me while smiling sweetly. Without any other choices, I walked closer to the and as I arrived, jiyeon sunbaenim then hands out her palm towards me.

“Hye Sehun. I noticed you during registration. We meet again. How’s study?” Jiyeon asked and smiled friendly.

“Everything is going so well. Thanks for caring jiyeon sunbaenim.” I said while slowly bowing.

“Don’t call me sunbaenim. Just call me noona, I’m only 20, you’re 19 right?” She said.

“Why do I feel like I’m too old to join you guys? I’m 21. I should have learned Mathematics more seriously last year so I wouldn’t fail the subject.” Baekhyun then said while pouting cutely.

“It doesn’t matter oppa because you’re cute and childish so no one would notice that you’re actually an old guy. Plus, if you didn’t fail the subject, you wouldn’t meet us.” Jiyeon said and that caused us to burst into laughter.

They then told me to sit there and we started chatting. These two were friendly, not like some seniors who were bullies. Today was seriously my lucky day, I guessed I should thank kai for recognizing this pretty noona which was jiyeon. And thanked to baekhyun hyung too for calling me, and gave me the chance to know her. She was the one, I never met someone that managed to shake my heart like this, making it fluttered every time seeing her beautiful smile. After 19 years of living, now my lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter