Chapter 4

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 4-

“I will keep your promise!”- Sehun

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I brew myself a hot coffee in this weekend morning. This is my first weekend in Seoul and I still can’t adapt well. Last night I texted sehun, telling him to come over this morning so we can go out and exercise together. Exercising is the best activity on weekend I could think about. Maybe jogging around the park out there is enough though, since I’m still not familiar with this city. It’s lucky that I met sehun that night, at least I have made a friend outside my working place. Of course tao and kris would come if I ask them to spend some times with me, but I can’t rely too much on them, they have helped a lot before. Anyways, sehun is such a nice guy, even though he is four years younger than me, he seems mature and friendly. Somehow he looks naughty, however, he looks smart too.

Ding Dong.

Oh, someone’s coming. Is it sehun? I put the mug on the table and dash to the door. As soon as I open the door, as expected, sehun is standing there with his eye smile, wearing a full set of sports attire. Wow, I bet he is a hot male student in his college, because he looks great even though he is dressing casually and he is simply eye-catching. But wait, why I’m judging sehun so suddenly?

“Hyung, let’s go.”

“Ah wait, I’ll put on my sport shoes first. Come in first. My house is not as clean and neat like yours, Hehehe. So just excuse me about this okay.”

“It’s okay hyung. I can help you clean up after this.”

“No no I can tidy up on my own. Don’t make me feel troublesome.”

“It’s okay I don’t have anything to do either later on. Now let’s go.”

 

I got dumbfounded for a while when sehun said he will help me tidying up my house. He is this nice? We then walk out together. Sehun leads the way to the park where we start jogging. It’s fun, and the breeze here is refreshing. There are quite some people are jogging here as well. Some are couples, some are alone, and some are in groups. Looking at the couples, I can’t stop but to smile. I feel happy for them, because they are lucky that they are still together.

“Hyung be careful!”

I heard sehun’s voice and then a pull on my left arm. I stop jogging, as well as sehun. Both of us are panting, and I can feel sweats on my body.

“Hyung, you almost crashed onto the bush over there. You’re supposed to turn right, luckily I notice and manage to drag you beforehand.”

“I’m sorry sehunnie. Thank you for saving my life. Haha.”

“Well… I guess you just love to crash into something, just like you did to me when we first met.”

“The one where I almost crashed your phone as well? Haha I guess you’re right. I lost focus easily.”

“Oh, you haven’t told me about your two years break from working. Do you mind telling me?”

“Okay then, let’s go back and I’ll tell you about that at home. Okay sehun?”

“Okay let’s go!”

 

-----------------------------------

 

I turn on the air conditioner as both of us are still sweating due to our morning exercise just now. I demand sehun to sit first while I make my way to the kitchen to get us some drinks. Then I found easy-bake lasagna in my freezer, so I decide to baek it quickly to serve sehun. What do you expect from a single guy that live alone? Of course a canned or fast food is a must have stuffs in the freezer. It took a few minutes for the lasagna to fully bake and a few more minutes for me to serve it. It’s quite awkward for me to do this because I don’t know how Korean people exact personality. After everything is prepared, I bring the lasagna outside and that was when I saw sehun is busy tidying up my common room.

“Yah sehun you don’t have to do that! What are you doing, I didn’t ask you to come just to make you clean my house? Now I feel bothersome…”

“Don’t be like that hyung, it’s not a big deal though. I’ve done tidying up anyway. Now sit and what do you have with you? Is that food? Because I’m really hungry right now, just give me the food and I take that as a one to one. Since I’ve tidied up, and you’ve prepared me food, we call it even okay? Now you don’t have to feel uneasy anymore.”

I smile hearing sehun’s suggestion. Well, he is an adorable kid. I guess I was just lucky that I’ve met him on the first place. Now I feel closer to him and maybe, I should be more open and I think I can tell him everything, he seems understanding, and trustworthy.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Usually, sehun would text me every weekend morning, asking me to go out with him, but not today. That’s weird. Did he forget me or what? This can’t be, sehun is my boyfriend, and none of other girls could have him, only me. I love my sweet and naughty sehun and I won’t let anyone have him because he is mine! Plus, there’s a big sales at the mall and I have to go there, I can’t miss this big sales! And to go there, I need sehun to accompany me, because he is my best buddy to go shopping, no one can beat him, not even my girlfriends. Sehun is special, I know right. Hehehehe.

But uhm sehun doesn’t contact me since morning, and now it’s almost three, still no news from him. Did he possibly overslept or what? But he is not that type of guy. Should I call him? I guess I should just do that, I can’t let him forget me that easy.

Never.

But when I was about to dial sehun’s number, suddenly I heard someone is trying to enter, because I can hear clearly that someone is pressing the password outside, I can even hear the access sound. But no one knows the password to my house, except for me, and…

Sehun!

I got this feeling that sehun is outside my house. This guy sometimes can be creepy. Why did he comes without informing me first? Is he up to something? Well sehun, your girlfriend’s brain is as smart as yours. I run to the door and hide behind it so sehun won’t see me. Right after a few seconds, the door opened from outside, covers my body, and there I see a glimpse entering through the door. I guess I was right, because I can see familiar figure in front of me. Just by looking at his back, I can tell it’s sehun, with that stylish blonde hair, and a simple casual outfit, of course this is none other but my fabulous oh sehun! 

Good thing he still doesn’t notice me who is standing behind the door, just a few feet away from him. He is walking slowly and quietly. I’m positive that he is planning to surprise me, but just watch me do a twist to his plan. I walk behind me and start tailing him quietly. I really feel like laughing my off right now, but I have to brush it off. It’s funny how I manage to tail behind him without he realize anything. He is still searching for me around the house, so I guess before he realize my existence behind him, I have to proceed to my next move. The timing is so accurate, because sehun just stopped to look around. Here it goes, bend my knees, and…

Jump onto his back and hug his neck tightly.

“Arghhh!!!!”

That scream came out as soon as I jump onto his back and clinging on his neck. This is the first time I heard that awesome scream from sehun’s mouth. He usually talked very slow, and he never scream in front me. The loudest thing I heard from his mouth was only his adorable laugh. I loosen up my arms from his neck while laughing loudly. Sehun then turns his body facing me, still with his incredibly surprised face.

Which for me seems so funny.

Sehun then qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter