Chapter 25

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 25-

“Yeah… he is like my dongsaeng. My favorite one. I treasure him as much as I treasure kris and tao.”- Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Baekhyun hyung?”

Seeing baekhyun standing behind them, sehun turns speechless while kai tries to keep himself calm. Baekhyun is staring at them in shock, still looking so surprised by what he just heard. Sehun turns around and ignores everything, he then slowly sighing. He bows down his head while tightening his grip on the water bottle. Baekhyun runs to the front standing facing kai and sehun.

“Seriously guys? I don’t think I misheard it. Sehun and jiyeon were really together before?” Baekhyun then asked in disbelief.

“We broke up a year ago.” Before kai could say anything to defend him, sehun then talked.

“Ah! I’ve done something stupid! I helped luhan to get closer to jiyeon during the family day! Crap!” Baekhyun yelled to himself.

“Don’t blame yourself hyung, because I myself have done something worse than that.” Sehun said and sighed again.

“Hyung, luhan doesn’t know anything about this, and sehun refused to tell him too. Please keep it among us only, okay?” Kai then talked.

“Uhm… I get it. But sehun, are you okay? You work with them, and you have to face them together every day. That would be hard for you right?” Baekhyun asked sehun full of concern.

“I’m okay hyung. Don’t worry. I’m not that affected.” Sehun answered and smiled bitterly.

“I hope so. Kai, make sure you will always be with sehun to support him okay? I’ll go inside first. Don’t stay outside too long, it’s cold. The fashion show is in two days and you have to take good care of yourself.” Baekhyun said before he slowly walks into the hotel building.

“I’m okay kai. I’m okay even if you don’t stay here with me. Just go inside first okay.” Sehun said, gesturing kai to leave.

“Make sure you come in later.” Kai gets up and leaves sehun alone.

 

As kai left inside the hotel building, sehun then let out a heavy sigh. He is obviously feeling lonely right now, but he keep denying because he is used too it since a year ago. Sehun then gets up and slowly walks toward the road. Sehun quickly fetches a taxi and leaves just like that. He then texts luhan telling him that he has left first.

“I really have to stop being like this…”

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

Today is the day. After a whole month pouring all our efforts on this fashion show, now we’ll see if our efforts will get paid. And I really hope through this show, after today, our company branch in Cheongdam-dong will be recognized and known all over the city. Plus, my friends are using their own designs to promote this, I just hope our effort won’t be wasted.

This evening, I got prepared earlier than the others and I went to the hotel first so I can check on everything, just in case something goes wrong. Now, it’s about time. All the models together with the staffs are preparing at the backstage. I can also see baekhyun is practicing with his script, as usual, he always practicing before going up the stage. Then, I take a glance behind the stage, where I saw tao is running back forth since he is the model, and he is the stylist too. I can see their eagerness to make sure our project succeed. I smile unknowingly to see everyone is working so hard.

I look at my watch and it shows 7.30 p.m. sharp. It’s the time, now it’s the time for all the guest to enter the hall. From a far, I saw jiyeon is walking towards me with her angelic smile. Just by looking at her smile is giving me a great vibe, indeed my lovely girl. Moreover, she is now wearing a smoking hot red dress, making me feel insecure though. I’m standing at the right of the entrance, and jiyeon then stands facing me, at the entrance’s left. As the guests are entering the hall, we both keep bowing and greeting them. We won’t disappoint anyone, we will do the best so no one is going back with disappointment. Then, a group of people walk closer to us, and in the middle of the group stands our CEO, smiling at me and jiyeon widely.

“CEO Kim. Welcome to our first fashion project and please make yourself comfortable here.” I said while bowing at him a few times.

“Again, you and your co-workers are making me feel impressed with all the efforts and dedications. I’m really looking forward for tonight, the designs, the models, everything! I believe you guys are doing better than one year ago, right jiyeon-ssi?” Suho said while smiling at jiyeon.

“We did our best. Please looking forward to it.” Jiyeon bows and shows him her smile.

CEO Suho then walks to the VIP seats together with the other shareholders. After that, a few groups of reporters and presses enter the hall, together with their heavy cameras and flashlights. Some of them even carry their iPad, probably getting ready to report and upload all the pictures. If everything is going so well tonight, I believe the outcomes will be great too. After making sure everyone has entered to hall, jiyeon and I then runs to the backstage where all the models are getting ready. Jiyeon quickly grabs the checklist to make sure everything is perfect.

All the models seem to be nervous too since it’s their first time walking on the runaway in front of so many people. But they have been being trained very well since the past year, except for sehun and tao of course who barely practice being a model for a month. But looking at their performance during rehearsal, is enough to make me confident in their talent. I can see sehun is standing separately from the other models and joins baekhyun. Sehun is indeed a fearless guy, while everyone is being nervous, he is now chatting with baekhyun like there’s nothing to worry about.

“Can I join you guys?” I approached and they suddenly stopped talking.

“Ah hyung… it’s nothing fun that you can join for.” Sehun answered with a flinch.

“What were you guys talking about?” I asked and give them a playful glare.

“Luhan hyung, sehun is so funny. He told me to clap for him when he is walking so he won’t be that nervous.” Baekhyun then told me while laughing cutely.

“I understand how nervous are you being right now sehun. But don’t worry, I’ll be right in front of the stage and I’ll clap for you. I’ll make sure that everyone will notice you. With a condition, do your best so everyone will recognize you.” I encouraged sehun.

 

Seeing sehun smiling confidently, I know he will definitely do his best. I know I’m not making a mistake when I decide to choose sehun as the model. He is a boy with courage and determination. I have helped him once when I offered him a job since he was finding for one. But sehun has helped me for so many times. Since a year ago, until today. I guess I have to pay him someday will everything he had done for me. Crashing into him on my first day here was the best thing ever happened for me after suffering from love years ago.

“Guys, standby.”

Chanyeol shouted from beside the stage’s stairs, telling all the models to standby and get ready. Baekhyun is missing, probably right now has already stood on the stage. And I guess I was right since I can hear baekhyun’s voice echoing here behind the stage. I look at all the models that are lining up in front of chanyeol. Sehun is at the back, being the last to go up the stage.

“Guys. I wish you all good luck! I’ll be watching together with the audience.”

After giving them my last words, together with kris I walk outside the back stage and find any empty seats for us to sit. We found two empty seats at the left of the runaway, where we can watch quite clearly. Baekhyun who is now getting ready on the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter