Chapter 28

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

 

 

Chapter 28-

“Sehunnie, are you going back with luhan? I was just about to offer you a ride.”- Chorong

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

“Park Chorong is our female brand’s face! She’s partnered up with sehun! Basically, she’s now working under our company!”

 

Tao’s words keep replaying in my mind. Honestly, I’m not ready. I’m not ready to meet up with her again. It has been a few years since she left… and I came all the way to Korea from China not expecting that she will be here too. Even though few years had passed, why do I feel uncertain? I should have managed to forget her. I’m in a relationship with jiyeon, we’re undoubtedly happy together, so I don’t get it why must I feel insecure to hear Chorong is here? I can’t be like this, I bet Chorong herself has forgot everything about us, and I have to do so too. Even if she’s back, it’s nothing that I should afraid for because jiyeon is in my heart right now, not Chorong.

“Oppa.”

I look in front where I can see jiyeon just entered my office room. She is smiling prettily, like always. I reply her with a smile too. Every time jiyeon is near me, I feel calm so calm, I think this is the reason why I attracted to her at the first place even though she’s not my type.

“Why jiyeonnie?”

“What are you doing in the room? Everyone is gathering outside. Tao’s back, and guess who he brought with him?”

“Sehun?”

“Yah, why should I be this excited if it’s only sehun. It’s the famous model Park Chorong! Can you believe it? She’s here. Let’s go and greet her okay.”

Before I could refuse and give excuse, jiyeon has dragged me outside the room with her. I can see everyone is gathering at the big table, where I see Chorong is sitting right next to kris while smiling shyly at the people around her. I hesitate in front of my room for a while when jiyeon quickly drags me closer to the table. As I got closer, I can see Chorong clearly. She’s still beautiful like before. She is tucking her long wavy hair behind her ear while smiling shyly. As I can clearly see that smile, my heart starts pounding crazily.

“Chorong, when did you come to Seoul? I thought you’re being a model overseas.” Kris asked.

“Well… I think I’ve stayed overseas for too long. So I decide to come back to my real hometown. I’ve stayed in China since I was child until I left abroad. So I guess it’s time for me to come back to Korea where my family is now at.” Chorong explained to kris.

“Welcome…” I suddenly said while staring straight into her eyes.

I can see Chorong turns her head towards me with a surprised expression. She seems flustered for a while after seeing me. Maybe she never thought I will be here together with kris. Kris is looking at me too right now, giving me a sigh for not doing anything stupid in front of everyone. His expression looks as worried as tao right now. I know, since only both of them know about my past with Chorong, they will be the most careful person here.

“Luhan, you’re here?” Chorong asked, still staring at me.

“Luhan is the first director here, while I’m the second.” Kris explained.

“Noona, don’t you remember me? I was the boy who always messed up with you before this.” Tao said excitedly.

“Zitao? You look so matured right now. I don’t know why I couldn’t notice you at the studio before. Now, since you have grown up, don’t mess with me again. I may be bashful, but I can be scary when it comes to you.” Chorong threatened.

“Oh, you guys know each other that well? Yah Zitao, why you never told me that you’re good friend with international model? I hate you.” Jiyeon dissed tao, and I can see Chorong giggles cutely.

“You’re so beautiful.” Chorong suddenly complimented jiyeon.

“She’s beautiful right? Introduce, jiyeon. My assistant director, and also my girlfriend.” I said while pulling jiyeon closer to me.

“Ohh… I get it. You two look great together.” She said emotionlessly.

I don’t know why I feel so hurt when she responded emotionlessly like that. Why did I hope she will get dumbfounded and jealous? I should be happy Chorong actually praised jiyeon and supported me even though she’s my past girlfriend. I let go of jiyeon’s hand after seeing Chorong is smiling sweetly at us. This is not something I should be disappointed with, right?

“Are you guys done? Because I have to bring Chorong noona upstairs right now to meet the other models. CEO Kim wants her to give our fellow models some inspiration.” Sehun suddenly stands up.

“You guys should continue doing your work. Kris, let’s meet again later. See you again, tao, luhan…” Chorong then stands up as well.

After waving at us, Chorong and sehun then exit the department together. I just couldn’t take my eyes off Chorong. She’s still the same girl I loved before, nothing change about her, not even a bit.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

After spending a day at the company’s branch, Chorong finally gets ready to leave. She has met the models to tell them about her experience of being an international model, and gives them some inspiration. Basically, the whole day sehun has been staying by her side to help her, since they both are partnered up as the visuals. Sehun is quite friendly while Chorong is so demure and polite. But shockingly they can become close just in a short while. At the end of the day, sehun and Chorong enter management department where everyone is getting ready to leave. As soon as they see Chorong, everyone starts greeting her, except for luhan who is standing beside jiyeon.

“Sehun, where should we stop by for dinner?” Luhan suddenly asked, ignoring chorong’s existence.

“Sehunnie, are you going back with luhan? I was just about to offer you a ride.” Chorong then talked.

“Oh, really noona? Then, luhan hyung. I’m going back with Chorong noona today so you can go back alone. Goodbye hyung!” Sehun said while smiling naughtily at luhan.

“Ya Oh Sehun!” Luhan shouted, but sehun has gone together with Chorong.

“Sehun seems so happy. I think they got closer now.” Tao then said.

Upon hearing tao’s words, not only luhan shows and annoyed face, jiyeon is doing the same as well. She is staring at the entrance with an irritating glare. Both tao and kris saw luhan’s expression, and they only manage to shrug off their shoulders, don’t know what to do with the sudden confusion in their department.

 

 

At the other hands, Chorong and sehun are now departing to sehun’s apartment by chorong’s car. Both of them seem comfortable to each other. Even though Chorong rarely starts the conversation, she always replies sehun every time he’s talking.

“Noona, how long you’ve known kris, luhan and tao?”

“Since I was a child. I lived in China at their hometown back then. We went to school t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter