Chapter 31

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 31-

“Oh… that… welcome. Get yourself a good rest and get well soon okay. So we can bicker in the department and make noise again.”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I walk towards jiyeon who is now busy chatting with baekhyun. When they both met, their voice will likely dominating the whole place, indeed, a talkative friends. But now what I concern the most is jiyeon suddenly ignored me. She didn’t even lies her eyes on me, like I’m invisible. She must be angry about something, because jiyeon is not usually like this. I saw miscalls from her and even a read text message. I guess sehun answered the call last night since I left my phone at the room, but I’m too tired to call her back. I hope jiyeon is not that mad.

“Oh luhan hyung. We’re planning to take a walk around here today. Would you like to join us?” After seeing me, baekhyun suddenly said.

“Oh really? Great idea. I can join?” I show them my interest.

“But baek oppa… I thought of going with you only.” Jiyeon’s response really hit me on my head.

“Yah jiyeon, what are you talking about! Hehehe luhan hyung of course she’s joking.” Baekhyun laughed awkwardly.

“Baekhyun, can you leave us for while? I need to talk to jiyeon.” I requested.

“Sure.” Without hesitating baekhyun quickly left.

 

Jiyeon’s face suddenly turns gloomy after baekhyun left and she completely ignored me. Isn’t she cute when she’s sulking? I move closer to her and secretly take her hand and hold it tightly. She’s startling for a while but she didn’t push her hand away. I smile and simply drag her closer to me.

“Stop sulking jiyeonnie. I’m suffering now… to have you far from me.”

“Good then. I should stay away from you so you’ll get suffered longer too.”

“You really want to see oppa suffer?”

“Stop acting cute and think again what you’ve done yesterday. You didn’t even come to look after me at the beach, and that night you’re missing, leaving me waiting for you alone at the pool. Next time when you’re going out, make sure you didn’t forget your phone.”

“Okay okay I got it. I’m sorry jiyeon. Now stop sulking okay?”

“Fine. But where were you going last night?”

“I was… having dinner outside.”

“And why sehun wasn’t with you?”

“He… ah why included sehun?! He just didn’t wanna join me.”

“Okay okay don’t be mad. I was just asking. Okay, I forgive you.”

“Thank you sweetie! Now let’s take a walk okay?”

“Let’s go. But I have to find baekhyun oppa first. We’re planning this together.”

“Don’t! Let’s spend our time together okay. Only both of us.”

“But….”

Jiyeon is staring at me and stay like that for a few seconds, looks like she’s thinking whether to leave baekhyun or not. Jiyeon is so cute, and bubbly. A bit different from Chorong, but still I love her as much as I love Chorong before, maybe. I keep waiting for jiyeon to answer me, but then another voice is heard. I turn my head to see people are gathering around the place where Chorong is at just now. Looks like something happened over there. We both run towards the group and slip in between them to see what’s happening.

“Sehun!”

Chorong’s voice is heard calling for sehun. Everyone then moves away to give us space to pass in. My eyes widen to see sehun is unconsciously lying on the ground with a seriously pale face. Chorong is kneeling down next to him while shaking his body with her trembling hands. Before I could say anything, jiyeon is already kneeling down next to sehun too and grabs the tissue packet from chorong’s hand. Jiyeon then lifts up sehun’s head and put it on her lap before she starts wiping off the blood on sehun’s nose. Sehun looks like he’s completely unconscious and shows no sign of waking up. His full body is seemingly weak. Jiyeon is still wiping sehun’s face, and her face now is full of concern.

“Sehun… are you okay? Sehunnie… you should wake up now.”

Jiyeon is slowly talking, and her voice is trembling right now. She must be so worried right now. I was worried too, but I can only freeze at my spot to see the whole situation in front of me. Sehun seemed alright before I left the room this morning, he just didn’t talk too much like always. I really didn’t notice if he was actually sick or what. Now, seeing the two girls kneeling down in between him, it seems that they are all care for him. Even jiyeon who seem so awkward with sehun all this time.

“Oppa! What are you doing there?! We should bring sehun to the hospital or any clinic nearby right now!”

Jiyeon’s voice makes me flustered for a while. Sehun’s head is still on her lap, while jiyeon keep caressing sehun’s hair, trying to put him and a better condition since it’s a little hot today. I was hesitating for a while, don’t really know what to do. We got no car, and we didn’t even know where’s the hospital and the nearby clinic here, so I really don’t know what to do right now.

“Luhan, help me to bring sehun to the hotel’s lobby, baekhyun has informed the receptionist and they had called the ambulance.”

Kris suddenly appeared and asked for my help. I nod understandingly and join kris to carry sehun. Jiyeon and Chorong slowly backing away, giving us the space to take sehun. Please be okay sehun, everyone here is caring about you.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Luhan, kris, baekhyun, tao, jiyeon and Chorong are now waiting outside the check-up room in the nearby hospital. Sehun was sent here after suddenly fainted along with nose bleeding. Luhan who’s standing next to jiyeon can’t stop eyeing her because she looks to most unsteady and worried out of everyone there. Baekhyun who is also near them noticed the situation where luhan keep looking at jiyeon then quickly makes his way towards jiyeon to stop her from looking obviously worried.

“Jiyeon! Why are you acting like this? Relax okay.” Baekhyun said.

“But sehun… he’s unusually like this. He has always been healthy. He would look sick only when he didn’t have enough sleep.” Jiyeon unknowingly said.

“Err… jiyeon…” Acknowledging sehun and jiyeon past relationship, baekhyun smiles awkwardly to hear jiyeon’s words.

“How did you know jiyeon?” Luhan suddenly asked, and now both jiyeon and baekhyun are frozen in front of luhan.

“It’s because we always spent time together during college days.” Baekhyun said, covering jiyeon from any problem.

“I hope sehun is okay.” Tao then said, interrupting their conversation.

“Sehun-ssi has woken up. All of you can enter the room right now but please no noise okay.” A nurse suddenly came out of the room and talked to them.

 

They are all bowing down to the nurse and thank her before quickly crowding into the room. After they all enter the room, the can see sehun is lying on the hospital bed with a weak expression but bitterly smiling after seeing his friends entered the room. There’s a doctor standing next to the bed, busy writing something on the record.

“What’s happened doctor? Why sehun fainted?” Jiyeon advanced and asked the doctor.

“Overall, sehun-ssi is alright. He’s having a bad fever with body temperature of 40°C. His nose is bleeding because of temperature changing since it’s late summer. He must have been outside when it’s raining last night and today is so hot so the nose bleeding happened. For now, he just need a rest.” The doctor explained while they only nod understandingly.

“Doctor, I can go back to the hotel now right?” Sehun suddenly voiced out.

“If your friends are certain that you will be okay in the hotel room, I can let you discharge.” The doctor said while looking at jiyeon and the others.

“Of course. I can take care of sehun.” Chorong’s sudden offer is making everyone anxious.

“Then, I can let you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter