Chapter 46

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can read the chapter while listening to Sugar Free and realize how great is the song >.<

 

 

-Chapter 46-

"I’m not holding a grudge over you jiyeon, but my heart needs time to cure from all the pains you gave me…”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

I can see jiyeon’s face changed. When I pulled her arm and asked her to follow me to the café now, she pulls her arm away from my grip. I just let her go, but I sigh heavily to see jiyeon is staring at me with her teary eyes. Honestly, my heart is so week every time seeing jiyeon’s tears. I swear I never had any intention of hurting jiyeon. Seriously, I thought this marriage has hurt her instead, that’s why I can’t be happy about this. Jiyeon planned this marriage with luhan, she must be disappointed to see me as her groom instead of luhan. I wonder if that sweet smile she gave me is only for not hurting me.

After a few seconds staring into each other eyes, jiyeon suddenly turns around and leaves to the entrance. I sigh again. I really don’t know how to react and what to do. I’m not sure why jiyeon suddenly changed like this. Isn’t she supposed to agree that this marriage is a mistake? Ugh, my head hurts thinking about this. I look at jiyeon’s back who is now at the entrance. Maybe I should let her calm down first. I turn back to the elevator, deciding to go back to our room. I’m still tired after eleven hours in the flight yesterday.

 

 

I enter the room while taking off my jacket and quickly throwing my body on the comfy king-sized bed. It’s so cozy here, seriously. I look around the big room with my lips forming a bitter smile. This room is just perfect for a newlywed couple like us, but we just can’t get the feeling of honeymoon. I remember when we slept last night, there’s a huge distance between us. Jiyeon had once slept in my arms when we’re together a year ago, but it’s really awkward between us right now, like jiyeon said. I touch the other side of the bed, where jiyeon slept last night. I can’t help but to smile again. You have no idea how hard I hold myself from pulling you closer to me last night jiyeon…

I stop myself from keep thinking about jiyeon and quickly switching on the TV, still lying down the bed. No matter how many times I switch the channel, nothing ever attracted me to watch any longer. I change the channel again and Paris news is on air. Maybe I should just watch the news. The announcer is pretty anyway. It’s great that they have subtitle provided. I can’t understand the language at all. Some accidents reported due to the slippery road. Should be more careful driving during winter.

“It is reported that mediocre blizzard will occur in Paris City today. The weather and temperature keep increasing since yesterday that small snowstorm predicted to pass by Paris City by today. All citizens and tourist are advised to stay in a safer place during the blizzard.”

 

With that, the announcer ended the news. How can the blizzard happen when we’re having our vacation here? This is not a good luck. Fortunately it’s not a big snowstorm. The temperature is seriously cold outside there right now. I wonder if jiyeon is doing okay. She must be eating somewhere, she seems so hungry. I hope she doesn’t lost somewhere else. And oh, I should inform her about the blizzard and ask her to return soon. I take my phone and quickly type the message. I just don’t have the courage to call her. It’s okay, she will read the message anyway. Sent!

 

“You shall not want to come back here late because blizzard will occur soon.”

 

Right after I tap the send button, there’s a sound of notification somewhere in this room. Wait… don’t tell me jiyeon left her mobile phone before going out? But if it’s not jiyeon’s phone, who else’s? I quickly call jiyeon’s number to make sure if she really left her phone. Just within a second, ringing sound is heard somewhere near me. I get up from the bed and look around to look for the phone. The ringing sound seems to come out from jiyeon’s handbag on the couch. I rush to the couch and look inside the handbag. Indeed, her phone is really in the bag. I take out the phone and start sighing again. I might lose my breath any soon if I keep sighing like this.

Then, I saw something else in the bag that attract me. I take it out as well and yeah, I sigh again to see it’s jiyeon’s purse. So that’s mean jiyeon went out without her phone and her purse. If that so, how can she buy food? I thought she’s hungry. Park Jiyeon you really drive me crazy right now. Now how can I find her? I have no other choice, I have to go out now and look for her before the snowstorm passed. In addition, it must be cold out there while jiyeon only wears legging and a layer of coat if I’m not mistaken. I grab my jacket and put it on again before barge out of the room.

 

--------------------------------

 

“ it’s so cold and the wind is quite strong too. I think the blizzard is coming.”

I mumbled after running out of the hotel building. I don’t see cars on the road and people start gathering inside the building. Now it’s only me crossing the road with some people still wandering around the place. I have to find jiyeon no matter what. She might get in trouble, I don’t think she knows. I can feel snows start sprinkling over my jacket and my head.

It’s coming.

I run around the place searching for jiyeon. I don’t think she went far because she’s famished and plus it’s cold. My hands and legs are freezing now as the cold wind keep blowing. I can feel my lips is numb as I keep blowing out a cold breath. It’s cold as . Where are you jiyeonnie? I think I have ran passed the park, restaurants, and buildings, but I don’t see jiyeon anywhere.

“Jiyeon!”

Despite of my lips that has dried, I keep calling jiyeon. I have to find her fast before the snowstorm. I stop running at a place and look around just in case jiyeon is around here. Then, my eyes fixed at a tall gate of a vintage building across the road. I saw someone is sitting on the bench in front of the tall gate bending her body down. I can’t see the face since she’s completely bending her body towards her knees. But looking at the brown coat and that black hair, I’m certain that she’s jiyeon. I run across the road again and approach her. I touch her back gently and she then slowly looking up.

“Jiyeon! Let’s go we have to go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter