Chapter 32

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 32-

“So what? You know you can always tell me if you got any problems. I’m your boyfriend right? We have been together approximately for one year. Do you not trust me?- Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Oppa… hye.”

Jiyeon slowly came out from behind the door after tao caught her hiding behind there. Right in front of jiyeon right now is luhan and tao, still looking dumbfounded by jiyeon’s sudden appearance. Sehun who is standing stiffly behind luhan and tao can only shake his head while eyeing jiyeon who is smiling awkwardly right now. Sehun only let out a small sigh, before he then shows his usual blank face. Tao sneakily glares at sehun doubtfully while luhan is dealing with jiyeon.

“What were you doing behind the door just now?” Luhan questioned.

“Well… uhm… I was hiding from you and tao…” Jiyeon said while rubbing her back neck.

“Stop being so cute jiyeon. Both you and sehun are like kids, trying to play hide-and-seek with us. If only tao didn’t push the door just now, we will never know you’re hiding behind there.” Luhan said before he smiled sweetly while pulling jiyeon closer to him.

“Hehehe. Why tao is here too oppa?” Jiyeon asked trying to change the topic.

“Actually tao came to take something at my house. Since when you came to visit sehun? Why you didn’t tell me so we can come together?” Luhan asked again.

“I thought you’re going somewhere else with tao so I came alone instead…” Jiyeon answered and tried to put away hesitation so luhan won’t suspect anything.

“How come you know sehun’s apartment jiyeon? Is there something…” Before tao could finish his words, luhan has already cut him off.

“Of course jiyeon would know, sehun was her junior in college and I heard from baekhyun that they’re quite close before. As a friend of course jiyeon should come over to visit her sick friend. Stop being bossy tao.” Luhan teased.

“Yeah yeah fine. Even though you guys didn’t seem that close before, for now, I accept that excuse.” Tao arrogantly said.

“Who are you reject our excuse anyway? Stop talking tao you’re so annoying!” Jiyeon then dissed.

“If there’s any possibility that you two will fight, please step out of my apartment because I don’t want any of my stuffs crushed because of your friends’ war.” Sehun said while opening the door widely.

“Don’t worry about that sehun, because I will take jiyeon away. Tao, if you wish to stay here for a while, feel free to do so because I’m going out with jiyeon for a while. Just inform me when you’re going back.” Luhan said while tao only nods understandingly.

Luhan looks at jiyeon and simply nods his head, and understanding the gesture, jiyeon only nods back before they walk outside of sehun’s apartment together, still holding hands. Jiyeon turns her head around for a second to smile at sehun and bid him goodbye before she disappears together with luhan, leaving only sehun and tao in the apartment. But now sehun is in a great dilemma to have tao by his side, because since a while ago, tao keep staring curiously like he actually knows something. Getting uncomfortable with tao’s act, sehun then smack tao’s forehead with his palm, warning him to stop staring.

“What are you looking at tao?! You’re making me feel stressed out!”

“Why can’t I look at you?! It’s not that you’re so handsome that I got smacked for staring at you, crazy guy.”

“Yah! I’m not as crazy as you tao-ssi.”

“Put that aside for now, there’s something more important I wanna ask you sehun.”

“Say it.”

“You and jiyeon… did you guys actually hide something from us? Just tell me okay, luhan is not here so it’s okay to be honest. I promise you I won’t tell anyone.”

“Yah! What are you thinking Zitao?”

“You guys are in a secret relationship, right? Somehow… I feel familiar about you two being together. I don’t know why…”

“Stop assuming if you don’t want me to kick you out of my house. We’re not in a secret relationship and we’re not being together. We’re friends, okay? Just friends. She’s my senior and I’m her junior, it’s just we’re closer than just senior and junior. I hope that’s clear, and beware of your mouth. Make sure you don’t go around the office spreading your assumptions to the whole department. I’ll kill you for that.”

“WHAT?! Are you threatening me right now? How dare you?! You better apologize right now Oh Sehun!”

“Like I care?”

“You should care!”

Sehun is sticking out his tongue, teasing tao so he will stop talking about jiyeon. Insulted by sehun’s teases, tao then shouts loudly warning sehun for being so rude to him. The situation in the house suddenly turns like a playground when the two boys, or actually adults, are now running around the house, climbing up the couch, and chasing after each other there like a little kids.

 

 

-----------------------------------

While tao and sehun are being so childish in sehun’s apartment, jiyeon and luhan are now walking out of the building together to find any foods to eat. None of them talk. Sudden silence filled in between them but their hands are still linked with each other. They walk across the road to the convenience store. When they finally arrive in front of the store, luhan then breaks the silence.

“I’m hungry, and I really wanna eat instant noodles. You will eat with me, right jiyeon?”

“I have eaten my dinner… but I think I can eat with you.”

“Actually… it’s okay if you don’t wanna eat. It’s not like you have to stuff your stuffed tummy just to eat with me.”

“I’m hungry again oppa. Moreover, it’s cold so a cup of hot instant noodles is worth to eat right now.”

Luhan smiles at jiyeon before he then drags jiyeon into the store and find the noodles. Both of them choose the kimchi flavor noodles and quickly fill the cups with hot boiling water. Jiyeon also gets them some water to drink while eating. Luhan brings the hot cup to the cashier while jiyeon is following closely behind him.

“Ah luhan oppa. It has been so long since you came here. Sehun came last night and he didn’t look good.” The cashier girl talked to luhan.

“I’m busy lately. Yeah sehun’s condition wasn’t so well but I saw him just now and he looks much better. You still like him huh? To tell you the truth, he’s single right now.” Luhan bluntly told the cashier and smiles naughtily.

“Really? Should I try approaching him? But… he must not look at a girl like me. Just look at his previous girlfriend… she’s freaking beautiful and hot!” The exclaimed with a serious face, making luhan laughed.

 

When the two are talking about sehun and his previous girlfriend, there’s one girl is now standing behind luhan stiffly without even moving. Upon hearing what the cashier girl said, jiyeon’s heart is beating crazily, being so sure that the girl had seen her together with sehun before. She doesn’t know what to say, how to react, and what to do right now instead of standing there silently. Jiyeon who’s holding two bottles of water is tightening her grip as she’s feeling so uncertain right now. What if the girl notice her? What if she tells luhan?

“Ah, I came with my girlfriend. Jiyeon? Jiyeon what are you doing behind me?” Luhan asked after finding jiyeon is staying behind him quietly.

“I’m just hungry. Please pay faster oppa.” Jiyeon said while bowing down her head.

“Haha okay I’m sorry.” Luhan replied while laughing to hear jiyeon said she’s hungry.

Luhan pulls jiyeon next to him, standing right in front of the cashier girl. Knowing that if she keeps bowing down her head like that luhan will get suspicious and the girl will feel like she’s rude, jiyeon lifts up her head a bit and smiles at the girl awkwardly. The girl smiles back and waves cutely at jiyeon.

“Woah oppa your girlfriend is pretty too! I bet she’s as pretty as sehun’s ex-girlfriend. But…” Upon hearing the ‘but’ coming out of the cashier girl’s lips, jiyeon suddenly reflects fast and cut her off.

“Oppa. I will be waiting outside. I’ll take this waters with me, you have paid for it right. I’m going.” Without waiting for any longer, jiyeon turns around and speedily walks outside, leaving luhan and the girl inside.

“I think she’s too hungry. See you later, thanks.” Luhan thanked the cashier.

The girl then nods understandingly before luhan then walks outside the café where jiyeon is waiting at the table. But the girl’s eyes are now fixed at both luhan and jiyeon through the transparent wall. Something keeps bothering her, because she’s so sure that she had seen luhan’s girlfriend with sehun before. She’s just too familiar for her.

 

 

 

Luhan and jiyeon sit together outside the convenience store and silently eat their noodles. As luhan is really hungry right now, he eats it fast, but it’s different for jiyeon. Instead of eating, she just keep staring at the cup blankly, like there’s something is distracting her mind. Luhan notices jiyeon is acting so strange, making him stops eating.

“Jiyeonnie… are you okay?”

“U-oh. I’m okay oppa.”

“But why you didn’t eat your noodles. You’re stuf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter