Chapter 45

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 45-

“No… luhan had told me everything. And having you as my husband now is somehow… making me feel happier.”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

After luhan oppa explained everything to me, I feel better about this wedding. I have to admit that I’m happy to see the groom is sehun, but I was kind of worried at first because it’s too sudden, and sehun expression doesn’t look great though. He even left the hall right away after the wedding, without talking to me at all. I want to call him, but I’m too scared for that. I can see luhan oppa is busy with his phone, probably texting chorong. So all this time chorong is his past girlfriend, I should have not get in the way all this time. But I’m glad that now we are all returned back to our loved ones.

While luhan keep being busy with his phone, I get to the mirror and quickly take off my wedding veil. It’s heavy, my head hurts to have the veil hanging on there. Right after I done taking off the veil, I heard the door opened from outside and I heard many voices too. I see luhan oppa welcome them in happily. I start bowing down to see it’s suho, Seohyun, kris, baekhyun and tao are walking in with a big smile on each of their faces. Baekhyun oppa comes and hugs me, congratulating me on my wedding. Suddenly, behind everyone who just entered, I saw sehun is coming in with a bitter smile.

“Yah sehunnie! Why do you just came in now? Jiyeon has been waiting for you since then.” Luhan oppa said shoving sehun closer to me.

“Oh! It’s great that you two are here now. We bring you a special gift for your wedding.” CEO Suho said smiling.

“It must be a great gift if it’s from suho-ssi and Seohyun-ssi.” Kris said expecting.

“It is… a honeymoon trip for three days two nights in Paris.” Suho took something out his coat.

“WOAHHHHH!!!!!” The excited tao is stunned by the gift.

“Since Paris is the most romantic place, we decide to send you guys there. Have a great honeymoon and comeback with a stronger relationship between you guys.” The gentle Seohyun said her wish for sehun and jiyeon.

“Thanks CEO-nim. The gift is too… precious. Thanks a lot.” Sehun said and took it from suho.

“The flight is tonight. Make sure to get fully prepared, since it’s winter now.” Luhan the said.

“Then, we’ll leave now. Enjoy your trip, and congratulation on your wedding.” Kris said.

“Enjoy your honeymoon!!!” Baekhyun and tao said in unison.

“Thanks guys…” I thanked everyone before they all left the room.

 

After everyone left, the atmosphere suddenly turned awkward and quiet. Sehun is standing next to me stiffly without even looking at me. I wanna talk to him, but I don’t know why I don’t feel right about this. Why sehun doesn’t look happy and excite about this? This wedding… is not a mistake right?

“You should change now. I’ll be waiting at the car. Just give me the key.” Sehun said without looking.

“Can you… wait for me here? Let’s go to the car together after I change. You just stay here, there’s a small changing room in here.” I requested, he’s my husband anyway.

“Okay. I’ll wait here.” Sehun nodded.

 

I went into the small room and start changing into a casual outfit. I texted IU and Suzy asking for their help to keep all the wedding stuffs until I come back from our honeymoon. I’m thrilled thinking about our honeymoon in Paris city, but why does sehun looks disheartened just now. Maybe he’s still shocked by this sudden situation, same as me. Don’t worry, we will be able to fix everything during the honeymoon. It has been more than a year since we broke, and of course it needs time for us to assure in our relationship.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

That evening, baekhyun fetch me at home since he offered to send us to the airport. I can see sehun is already in the passenger seat in front. As soon as I get in at the back, baekhyun oppa greets me excitedly, while sehun just stays silent. This doesn’t seem good… now I can’t even talk to sehun, it makes me feel somehow afraid of him, and he himself seems uncomfortable with me.

 

 

In the flight, sehun did nothing but sleep. Since I was bored, I start listening to the music and at the same I keep staring at sehun’s perfect features. Oh my, now can keep adoring him again, like I always did before. I touch sehun’s face, his nose, his lips, everything. I smile unknowingly, remember how that soft lips ever landed on mine before.

“I was so stupid to leave you back then. Now I realize how much I love you. I will never leave again.”

I said still touching his features. I can’t stop smiling right now. Having him near me again is such a great miracle. I can see his uncomfortable sleeping position. I take off one of my earpiece and put it on his ear. Then, I pull his head closer to me and let him rest on my shoulder. After that, I close my eyes and start sleeping too.

 

------------------------------------

“Woahhhh!”

I exclaimed as I can see the Eiffel Tower on our way to the hotel in the airport cab. However, sehun beside me keep yawning and sighing while checking something on his phone. I see not excitement in him about this precious honeymoon, yeah it’s precious for me. It’s the first time we’re spending our time together after so long, and I really wish sehun will show some interest about us being here together. Too bad he wasn’t. He doesn’t even talk much other than ‘okay’, ‘fine’, ‘great’, etc. This should be fun.

When we finally arrive at the big hotel, sehun quickly helping me getting off the taxi and also helping me taking out my luggage from the taxi boot. He hands me the luggage and I thought I heard he mumbled something about being careful. Snows are everywhere around there so it must be quite slippery. Maybe that was what sehun trying to tell me about being careful. Other than his silence, sehun is such a perfect husband in my eyes right now. I walk behind him inside the hotel lobby, and his back looks so manly and perfect. How can someone’s back be that eye-catching?

 

 

While sehun is settling the room reg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter