Chapter 24

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 24-

“Don’t worry jiyeon, what are you feeling right now isn’t love. It’s sympathize.”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

It’s one o’clock in the morning, and I’m still in the kitchen, drinking alone. I just can’t sleep, as everything now starts disturbing my mind. How can things happen so suddenly like this? Sehun… he seems lonely. And I guess it was really my fault. I end our relationship just like that before, and I never thought how sehun was feeling back then when I did that. For me, even though I let him go, there’s luhan to replace sehun. But sehun… I wonder if he ever got someone else to replace me after he went to Canada. There’s other thing that keep bothering me though, about what luhan said just now. He said… sehun helped him a lot so now he can be with me. How’s that even possible?

Thinking about this only making my head aches. Either luhan or sehun, I have to stop thinking about both of them. Now there’s a lot more I have to think about, with our upcoming fashion show project, and many more. Let’s just keep my curiosity first, and stop troubling my mind with such problems.

 

------------------------------

 

That morning after arriving at the company, I decide to check on the boutique at the ground floor first. I think it has been so long since I last checked on the stock and everything. I take a look at the hanging dresses to make sure they were arranged accordingly to the color and patterns. Satisfied with the dresses, then I make my way to the shoes area, where all the shoes are displayed neatly on the snowy white shelves, exposing the shoe color more. Suddenly, I heard the bell ringing, telling that someone is entering. In thought that the customer is coming, I turn my head to serve, but then it turns out that luhan and sehun are just arrived and they didn’t use the staffs’ door. I only smile bitterly to see luhan and sehun are standing side by side facing me.

“Ah it’s you guys. I thought the customer was coming.” I said.

“I saw you so I told sehun to come in by the boutique’s entrance. Hehe. Sehun, you can go up first.” Luhan said and sehun nods before he walks away.

I keep looking at sehun who is now entering the elevator at the side of the boutique, until he is fully disappeared. Then I take a look at luhan who is now busy wandering around the place, probably checking on everything too. This young director is so charming, just by looking at him is making me feel great to be his girlfriend.

“Luhan oppa, let’s go up now. The workers would feel awkward and troubled if we keep being here.” I said before I grab luhan’s arm and drag him to the second elevator.

 

 

When we both enter the department, everyone is gathering at the table in the middle of the room, except for kris who is now busy with his phone, calling for someone. As we both get closer to them, I can see they are actually surrounded suzy which is now sitting while holding his forehead. Everyone looks worried though. I was just about to ask when luhan did it first.

“What is happening? What’s with you suzy?” Luhan asked pointing at suzy.

“She accidentally stumbled on the box near her table and she ended up falling down, then her forehead hit the desk corner. It’s bleeding now.” IU explained.

“Oh my god! You need to go to the hospital.” I said concern.

“But today I have to measure the models’ body because we have to submit the measurement by this evening, right?” Suzy talked in pain.

“Don’t worry. Jiyeon can help doing that for you.” Luhan said while patting my shoulder.

“Really? Thanks… jiyeonnie. I’m sorry.” Suzy said still holding her forehead.

“Stop talking and let’s go. Tao is waiting for us in front of the building.” Kris said before he then brings suzy with him outside the room.

“Don’t you think kris is being to concern to suzy? I think he likes her.” Luhan said then the others just nod.

Well right now, I really can’t think about kris liking suzy or whatever. Luhan pointed me to replace Suzy measuring the models’ body. What should I do? It means that I will have to do that to sehun too right? Uhm… this is not a big deal right? It’s not that we’re doing anything not good, I just have to measure them, jot down the measurement, and it’s done! Keep calm jiyeonnie.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

The models are warming up when jiyeon enters their practice room with a sweet smile on her face. She is holding a measuring tape, making everyone knows her purpose on coming to their practice room. Everyone then stops warming up and quickly greet jiyeon.

“Great thing you came before we start practicing or you might have to measure us with sweats all over our body.” The slim pretty model, Hyomin told jiyeon.

“Haha I’m okay with that. Quickly lining up, I’m going to measure the boys first.” Jiyeon then ordered them to line up.

“But Jiyeon, usually suzy would be the one who did this job. Why you so suddenly?” Jongsuk then asked.

“Why? You don’t like it if it’s me? Or should I call suzy back here?” Jiyeon said while smiling at Jongsuk naughtily.

“No no it’s okay. You’re pretty too. Hehehe.” Jongsuk replied sheepishly.

“Stop joking around Jongsuk. Haha. Uhm suzy was injured this morning so I came to replace her. But wait… someone is missing. Tao is not here since he has to send suzy to the hospital, so who’s missing?” Jiyeon asked as she notice there’re only eight people in front of her.

“It’s sehun. He got stomachache just now so he went to the toilet.” Kai answered.

“It’s okay. I’ll measure him later.” Jiyeon said while nodding.

Everyone then starts queueing in front of jiyeon as jiyeon starts measuring each of them whole body. Jiyeon is now measuring the boys’ full body, starting from the neck, the shoulders, the arms, the chest, and lastly their weight and height. Every time jiyeon measures the chest, she will gasping playfully, showing that she is impressed by the wide chests the guys have. And when jiyeon measures the girls’ body, she just can’t stop wowing or nodding, and she also shows them her jealous expression. Everyone in the room just laughs at jiyeon’s bubbly personality that turns them to a bright expression.

“Okay, I’ve measured everyone right?”

“No. You haven’t done sehun’s.”

“Oh… I’ll come back later to measure him. Guys, make sure you keep your diet to balance your measurement okay? Thanks for your full cooperation!”

After that, jiyeon waves to everyone before she walks out of the room to go back to her level. But when jiyeon is shutting the practice room’s door, she saw sehun’s back before he disappears in the one of the room on that level. Jiyeon then decides to measure him right now so she doesn’t have to come back here again later on. She runs to the room where she saw sehun entered just now and take a look at the plat on the door.

Locker Room.

Jiyeon takes a deep breath before she carefully twists the door knob and slowly pushes the door. She then sees about three rows of lockers inside the room and she also can hear the sound of someone opening the locker. Jiyeon enters the room quietly as she looks around, at lost. Why did they prepared so many lockers when we barely have ten models only? Jiyeon thinks when she sees there’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter