Chapter 15

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 15-

“Were you really confessing just now oppa?”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I got a text from luhan early this morning, telling that he will wait in front of the building at nine. Isn’t that too early? Or not? Luckily I have packed up things last night, so I don’t need to rush in the morning. I look at the my watch, it’s five minutes to nine, so luhan might already waiting, or still on the way. Maybe I should just wait for luhan to call me first then I’ll go down. Now there’s something I need to do before going. I have to text sehun, even though he has gave me permission, but I still have to inform him before going.

 

“Sehunnie wake up! I’m departing for the boat vacation right now. Take care okay!”

 

Since I don’t know what to say, I only said something simple and patiently wait for his reply. I look at my watch again, and it’s nine sharp right now. I think sehun won’t reply, either because he doesn’t wake up yet or because he is busy. Never mind, at least I have informed him so he will know where am I going.

 

 

 

From the lobby, I can see luhan’s car is parked right in front of the building through the glass entrance. And I see luhan too. He is standing at the car boot while holding his mobile phone, probably about to call me. He is wearing a simple loose white shirt with skinnies and a red Vans. Even with that simple appearance, he looks attractive enough. But what makes he looks hotter is the Ray Ban shades he is wearing right now. Ugh, he is the hottest manager in history. I run out of the entrance while carrying a cute bag filled with my stuffs. As expected, luhan saw me and I can see he is smiling softly like always while waving me.

“Wow you look so handsome oppa!”

“You should say that in front of tao so he will get jealous. Haha!”

“I wish tao is here with us.”

“But he is here with us jiyeon. Did I not tell you?”

“What? Tell what?”

“Tao, IU and suzy will come with us.”

“Ahh… you did not tell me anything.”

“Why? Do you want to go alone with me? I can send tao off and cancel it with the girls right now. Hehe.”

“Oppa! Stop smiling like a ert. Of course I want them to go along! But where are they?”

“As expected. Them? If you see at the back seat in my car, you can see tao is conquering the whole back seat. He didn’t stop complaining when I took him at his home just now, saying that he is sleepy. So there he is, sleeping at the back seat of my car. For the girls, since their house is not in the same way as us, so they went to the jetty themselves and wait for us there.”

“So what are we waiting for now? Let’s go!”

“Let’s go!”

I run to the car door while swaying my bag around. I thought I’m fast enough, but before I could even open the car door, luhan has been standing there to open the door for me. Gentleness overload! But I like it. I sit at the passenger seat and turn my head around to see tao is sleeping while hugging his Gucci bag. Tao will only choose a high quality stuffs for himself, what we expect from the professional stylist. I smirk naughtily while taking a picture of tao’s sleeping position. So cute, why does he always pretend to be so strong and manly when he’s not? I’m gonna use this every time he’s teasing me. Zitao, you’re done.

“Why are you smirking so evilly jiyeon? It’s creepy.”

“Nothing oppa. Yah drive carefully! Focused! Focused!”

“Okay madam!”

I laugh hearing luhan’s funny statement. He called me madam so sudden. But at least he knows how to treat girl very well. Am I comparing him to someone? Maybe… but we all know everyone owns a different specialties. So it’s not right if I keep comparing luhan with… sehun. If sehun is not good enough, I would have not stay with him a year until now.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

“Suzy! IU!”

I run towards suzy and IU who are waiting for us while sitting by the jetty. Aww these two looks so cute wearing a summer outfit! All this time we always wear something suitable for working so I rarely saw them wearing something more informal and cute like this. As I stand together with IU and Suzy, I can see luhan and tao are walking from a far, bringing some stuffs in plastic bag, like drinks and snacks. Luhan does prepare everything, he must be so excited for this. He then walks towards a cruise boat where a middle-age man is waiting on it. He talks something with the man before he suddenly gestures tao to come closer. Tao then walks hands the plastic bags to the man before he jumps onto the boat.

“Girls come! We’re going to depart right now.”

Luhan called while gesturing us to go. We walk towards him excitedly. Since this is my first time going to a boat vacation, I feel so excited. Luhan is standing there to help us jumps on the boat while tao is waiting on the boat to get us balance. I was the only person left, together with luhan after he has helped suzy and IU to go first. Luhan then takes my hand and holds it gently to help me jump. I spread my legs and jumps onto the boat, leaving luhan alone on the jetty.

“Oppa! Your turn. You can grab my hand.”

I said while shoving off my right hand to the front, close enough to him so he can grab my hand. Before grabbing my hand, luhan smiles, making me heart flutters. Luhan then grabs my hand before he jumps onto the boat too. I feel unbalance after that, but luhan quickly supports my back with his arms. I feel like I have experienced this with him before… Ah yes! He helped me during the family day, at the fishing competition. But why luhan’s touch literally giving chills all over my body?

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Sehun is sitting on his bed when his phone suddenly beeping, showing that a text message is coming in. Sehun grabs his phone and uninterestedly view the text message. Upon seeing jiyeon’s name, sehun let out a heavy sigh. He reads jiyeon’s text one by one,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter