Chapter 41

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 41-

“How can I do that unnie? I’m getting married… how I can love other person aside from luhan?”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong’s POV

That night after finish washing my body and get dressed into my sleepwear, I make my way right to the bed and quickly lie down. I pull the blanket covering my body. I close my eyes properly, getting ready to sleep, but I feel really disturbed right now. Every time I close my eyes, various images will appear. Before this, I have always thought about luhan and jiyeon, without even thinking about anyone else. I want luhan to be happy, so I planned of him being together with jiyeon, without realizing that I actually hurt other people.

I recall the image of unconscious sehun in the hospital just now. He fell sick, and he suffered depression because he keep thinking about the one he loves. He got stressed out because he has lost the one he loves. All this time, sehun has always been the bright dongsaeng and partner. He never shows me his sadness, and keep smiling. Without anyone knowing, he is keeping his sorrows and grieves alone. This is really mind blowing and shocking. I’m not aware about this, and I believe luhan doesn’t know too. The truth sehun hides so that luhan won’t be hurting, the love he is keeping is finally uncovered.

 

 

“Guys, is there really something between sehun and jiyeon?” I asked again since no one answered me.

“Chorong noona, you might not want to know about this.” Tao then said.

“I should know… can somebody tell me? Just let me know, and I keep it for myself.” I begged.

“Sehun and jiyeon… previously, basically more than one year ago, they are couple. They had got together two years ago after jiyeon graduated, and their relationship only lasted for one year.” Baekhyun then briefly explained to me.

“I thought they were senior and junior?” I said again.

“Apparently they were senior and junior. But love comes unconditionally.” Baekhyun replied.

“Why did they break up then?” I asked.

“Luhan hyung. It’s him. He appeared, as a gentleman that caught girls’ heart. He got closed to sehun because they are neighbor. He usually told sehun every problem he got, and anything he experienced. He told sehun he fell in love with his colleagues, which is jiyeon. Without knowing that it was his girlfriend herself, sehun gave courage and support luhan to get the jiyeon. When finally he knew the truth, it was too late for him to turn back.” Tao said, and I don’t know he actually know this much about them.

“So… he let jiyeon go?” I asked.

“I think so. And he told jiyeon to never let luhan know the truth. I guess luhan hyung never know, until now.” tao explained.

“Now they will get married… sehun must be hurting so much that he fell sick like this. Luhan and jiyeon will be happy together, while sehun will be suffering his life because of his sincere love.” Kai said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Unnie, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“In your own opinion, is it true that memories have no strength?”

“Oh, the question is weird. But well, in my opinion, memories really don’t have strength. Just like we usually forget things. One we intended to forget something in past and having a hard time to recall it back. However, of course there will be some great memories that our brain refuse to forget, like… our first love for example….”

“That’s what I’m trying to say unnie!”

“What? Unforgotten first love?”

“Sort of… I know this is weird since we barely know each other for a few days, but unnie, do you ever experienced loving someone and having a very hard time forgetting him even though years had passed? To be exact, the memories are still there and still strong! You know what I mean right unnie?”

“Jiyeon… what are you talking about? You have luhan right? You still can’t forget about your past boyfriend?”

“It’s not like that…”

“It’s hard, I still can’t forget my boyfriend even we’ve broke up about three years ago, until now. But in my case, I have no other choice but to forget him. He has a girlfriend now, and I will be a bad girl if I take someone’s boyfriend right? So yeah, whatever it is I have to forget.”

“You’re so kind unnie… now I feel like I’m a bad girl.”

“Why jiyeon?”

“A year ago… I had to choose between my boyfriend… and luhan oppa. Guess what I did? I ditched my boyfriend and chose luhan. I love my boyfriend, I really love him. But I ended up choosing luhan just because he never gave up on me even though he knew I was someone’s girlfriend. While my boyfriend… he gave up on me right away after knowing that luhan loved me. I have hurt him… but now that he’s back, he never hold a grudge against me, and being so nice. Now I really feel so guilty…”

“You… ditched your boyfriend?”

“Yes… that’s why, I’m a bad girl.”

 

 

When I relate what tao told and what jiyeon told, it’s really parallel to each other. So the boyfriend jiyeon talked about, which she had ditched, she hurt, and never hold a grudge even though he’s back, is indeed sehun. The boyfriend jiyeon ditched because luhan never gave up even after knowing that jiyeon is someone else’s girlfriend, is sehun. Oh god… I feel sorry for sehun. So all this time… sehun is the real victim, all because of luhan.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

That morning, Jiyeon drives to the place where luhan informed him. They should choose their wedding outfit today, but luhan got emergency meeting so he couldn’t join. Luhan told jiyeon that he sent chorong to accompany her, and chorong has been waiting at the bridal boutique. After done parking her car, jiyeon enters the big bridal boutique full with pretty dresses and suits. As soon as she enters, she sees chorong is wondering around the place while looking at the dresses. Jiyeon approaches and greets chorong.

“Hye unnie, I’m here.”

“Ah jiyeon finally you’re here!”

“Hehe. Unnie, you have to help me okay. Since you’re luhan’s best friend since kids, you must know what taste does he likes.”

“Hm… Luhan oppa likes feminine and simple style.”

“That sounds opposite from me, it sounds more like your style. So you have to choose which dress looks feminine and simple in your eyes, okay?”

“Okay. Let’s go over there.”

 

Chorong and jiyeon then start choosing the suitable dress with the boutique advisor’s help. Jiyeon always finds herself holding a glorious and fabulous dress, which is contrary with simple and feminine. Finally, chorong found a simple and pretty wedding dress that looks so nice in her eyes. It must be great if it’s me that will wear this dress and stand close next to luhan. Chorong thought, before she hands the dress to jiyeon. Her eyes keep following jiyeon until jiyeon disappears into the changing room. She still can’t stop thinking about what she found out yesterday, and she’s really curious about jiyeon’s feeling right now.

“Unnie! How is it?”

Jiyeon came out from the changing room wearing the pretty wedding dress. She’s smiling widely, same goes to chorong. Jiyeon keep spinning in front of me, showing off the pretty dress. Chorong nods a few times, telling that the dress matches jiyeon well. Jiyeon smiles satisfied.

“It looks just great on you. You will be the prettiest person on that day.” Chorong sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter