Chapter 10

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 10-

“I wish, what had happened tonight won’t harm our relationship, because losing you is the worst thing I could ever imagine.”- Sehun

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“I said don’t disturb me!”

Jiyeon’s voice is echoing all over the place. She then fixes her eyes on the computer screen again and ignores sehun who is just standing next to her stiffly. Jiyeon’s tone is slightly harsh, making sehun lost his words. But even after jiyeon start doing her works again, sehun is still standing there, watching jiyeon’s every move. Suddenly, jiyeon unknowingly let out a sigh, showing that she is tired. Upon hearing that, sehun quickly sits next to jiyeon and hold her hand while locking his eyes with jiyeon’s.

“What are you doing sehun? I told you to go back right.” Jiyeon coldly said.

“I will leave, if only you leave.” Sehun calmly replied.

“I told you don’t disturb me! I’m trying to finish my work here!” Jiyeon exploded again.

“Let me help you so your work will finish faster.” Sehun still treat jiyeon gently although she had scolded him.

“You’re just a student who haven’t graduated. What do you know about this? Just leave… We’ll meet tomorrow.” Jiyeon finally lowered down her voice.

“I’ll stay here with you. It’s late and you shouldn’t be here by yourself.” Sehun is still with his decision to stay.

“Whatever sehun.” Jiyeon replied with an annoyed voice.

Jiyeon doesn’t even try to hide her annoyed expression or even care to think about sehun’s feeling when she treated him like this. Jiyeon is completely immerse with her work until she actually hurt sehun’s feeling. But sehun, who love jiyeon whole-heartedly, keep telling himself to be patient and understand jiyeon’s current situation. He then sits on the empty chair next to jiyeon, even though jiyeon ignores him and acts like sehun is not there. Doesn’t wanna make jiyeon pissed, sehun stays silent and just watch jiyeon is focusing on her work.

“Jiyeon… you look tired. Let me…”

“Sehun. If you really wish to stay, please just keep silent.”

Jiyeon’s harsh words really shut sehun up. Jiyeon doesn’t even turn her head to see sehun, and lock her gaze on the laptop screen. Realizing his action is useless, sehun lightly nods and obeys what jiyeon said. But he can’t take his eyes off jiyeon, and keep staring at jiyeon thoughtfully. A boyfriend, will feel so hurt to receive such a harsh words from his girlfriend, which never scolded him like that before. Sehun is hurt too, but for him, love is unconditionally. Jiyeon’s flaws mattered the least for him, because from the moment jiyeon accepted him into her life, sehun had promised himself to always be there with jiyeon through thick and thin, like what he is doing right now.

 

 

The digital clock on jiyeon’s table beeped once, showing that another hour has passed. Sehun who is now wandering around the place then looks at his watch, to see it is now eleven o’clock sharp, but jiyeon is still in front of her laptop. It has been two hours jiyeon stayed there, while it has been two boring hours sehun stayed there to accompany jiyeon. When he sneak a glance at jiyeon who is just a few feet away from him, sehun saw jiyeon’s eyes slowly shutting, and her head slowly bowing down before jiyeon finally lays her head on the table, falling asleep. Sehun smiles to see sleepy jiyeon and quickly makes his way to jiyeon’s table. He sits next to jiyeon while staring at jiyeon’s sleeping face lovingly. He gently caressing jiyeon’s hair and lock his gaze on jiyeon.

“I wish, what had happened tonight won’t harm our relationship, because losing you is the worst thing I could ever imagine.”

Sehun mumbled to himself and also to sleeping jiyeon, still caressing her hair. Sehun is sighing, with some thoughts in his mind. He is staring lovingly at jiyeon and stays like that for almost five minutes before he regains his consciousness back. Sehun then take off his jacket and spreads it around jiyeon’s body, covering her from midnight coldness. He then takes jiyeon’s laptop carefully and places it in front of him, getting ready to do work. The shoes design and instruction sheets almost done, but still need to add some more details to advertise the shoes more and make it become noticeable enough on the runaway. Sehun is about to start working on it when suddenly jiyeon’s words are replaying in his mind, about he knows nothing, because he was just a student.

“Do you forget that I was a business advertising student, and I studied in the same college as you, a college that provide a lot of designing practice? Of course I know how to do this, of course I know how to help you. I really would like to know what it is in your mind about me all this time. Did you possible underestimate me just because I am just a younger boyfriend that have less experience than you?”

 

Sehun slowly talks to the sleeping jiyeon, although he knows jiyeon doesn’t hear anything he complained, although he knows jiyeon won’t realize about how his heart hurts. He keep asking the questions although it remains unanswered. Sehun then gives up and gets ready to continue jiyeon’s work. He knows it is important to finish the instructions sheet soon because if not, jiyeon won’t decide to stay alone just to finish it. Sehun then starts typing and clicking, and even thinking. Even though he is focusing on the works, sehun keep alternating his gaze towards the sleeping jiyeon, just to check on her from time to time. Even though he is feeling tired going through the graduation day for the whole day, feeling sleepy, and also craves for some rests, he gets rid of them just to make sure jiyeon’s work completed before she wakes up.

Indeed, it is sehun who loves his girlfriend, jiyeon whole-heartedly.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

It is bright, and warm. I thought it is sort of cold just now. And I feel a back pain too. Why suddenly I feel old, am I? And I heard something too, it is like a sound of someone’s walking, and it change to a sound of clothes brush to each other. It is too bright, until it is kind of hard for me to open my eyes. Where did I sleep anyway? It doesn’t feel like I’m on my comfy bed in my cozy room. It is completely uncomfortable here and it caused me a small back pain. And my whole body is feeling numb though, like I have stayed in this position for so long. This is really irritating. For some reason, I also feel like someone is staring at me. I guess I was just feeling too tired, that’s why it’s quite hard for me to move my muscles, even too weak to open my eyes. I wish this project ends as fast as the due date comes, seriously.

“Jiyeon…”

I heard a familiar voice, calling my name. I have to open my eyes now, no matter how bright is it. If not now, I have to open it soon. I slowly open my eyes while trying to bear the brightness of the morning soon. Is it really morning anyway? I’m not sure. But as soon as I open my eyes, I saw someone’s face is placed right in front of me, close enough for me to get shocked. I did get surprised, but I sweep it off as quickly as the guy starts smiling, or he is actually slightly laughing. Before I could say anything, first of all, I grab the digital clock in front of me, and it’s just half past eight in the morning. Realizing I am in my office, I smile awkwardly. So I fell asleep last night… but wait… my work! I haven’t finished it yet and I’m totally dead! Ignoring another human’s existence next to me, I start searching for my laptop and I see it is placed on tao’s table, which next to mine. I grab the laptop and starts switching it on harshly.

“What are you looking for? Your fully completed work is here.”

“Excuse me? W—what?”

I look at luhan who is sitting next to me since then. He is holding a sheets of paper, which I notice something that looks really similar to my shoes design and also the instruction sheets for shoe making. Without asking him properly, I grab the sheets from luhan’s grip and starts flipping the pages one by one. It is really mine, and it’s completed! B-but… I didn’t do this. I slept all night with three quarters finished instruction, not fully finished like this. Someone have done this for me… is it luhan? It must be him. It’s weird how he’s already here when we still have half an hour to start working. He is indeed an angel who was sent for us…

“Luhan oppa… thank you.”

“Uh? What for?”

“For finishing this. I thought everything was ruined just now because I didn’t manage to finish it. But seriously thank you for helping me. I owe you a lot.”

“Wait wait. If you thought I was the one who finished your work, I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter