Chapter 22

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 22-

“Call me tao. But can you tell me when did I ever see you before? Because somehow you look familiar.”- Tao

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon and the others are waiting for luhan in the department that morning since they have planned to go to the press conference together. Thirty minutes have passed but luhan still doesn’t show up. Everyone keeps glancing at their watches, showing luhan is late. The conference will start in thirty minutes more and they have to be there at least an hour before.

“Kris oppa, I think it’s better if you go there first with the others. I will wait for luhan and go there with him. If all of us don’t arrive soon, it will give bad impression to the presses and also the HQs. Also, someone has to help preparing the models.”

Kris nods hearing jiyeon’s suggestion. Everyone except jiyeon then gets up, getting ready to leave. After they leave, jiyeon is left alone in the department. She keeps wandering around, thinking why luhan is being late. He was unusually like this. He even frequently disappear during work hours in this whole week, going somewhere else without informing anyone. Jiyeon looks at her watch and notices that she only have fifteen more minutes before the conference starts.

“I should go first.”

Jiyeon mumbles to herself, grabs her handbag, and rushes outside the building. But when she was about to exit the boutique entrance, someone suddenly rushes in and crash onto jiyeon. Jiyeon loses her balance and almost fell down when someone manage to grab her arm to get her in balance back. Jiyeon looks at the guy who is panting and pounding in front of him.

“Yah luhan oppa!” Jiyeon said while slapping luhan’s arm.

“Ouch that’s hurt!” Luhan exclaimed.

“We have no time for that. Let’s go we’re late!” Jiyeon said and starts shoving luhan outside the building.

 

 

------------------------------

Jiyeon and luhan arrive at the hotel where the press conference and introduction ceremony held right before the events start. From behind the group of presses and photographers, they can see kris and the others are sitting on the stage, looking all nervous and worry. Jiyeon then pulls luhan facing her before she starts fixing luhan full appearance. She starts fastening luhan’s necktie, fixing his hair, wiping his sweats, and fixing his coat. After showing her thumb up, luhan then charismatically walks passes the presses with jiyeon elegantly following behind. They walk up the stage and quickly sit at the empty seats in the middle of the lineup. Luhan is eyeing kris, telling that he is ready.

“Okay. Since our first director has arrived, I think we shouldn’t waste more time and start the conference right now.”

Kris said and the conference then officially started. First of all, luhan as the director and head organizer explains about the fashion project, with jiyeon helping him at the side. After finish explaining, kris and tao then continue with the procedure and everything related. While kris is talking, jiyeon suddenly remembers something and she then starts whispering luhan.

“Oppa… what about the model? We’re short of a model right? So how do we introduce the model lineup?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve found someone that fit the position well. And I have trained him myself this whole week.”

“Ahhh… that’s why you were always missing? Okay I got it.”

Luhan and jiyeon end their whispering-conversation right before kris finished talking. Kris then passes the next session to luhan, to introduce all their models. Luhan then gets up from his seat and grabs the mic with him. He walks to the stage side and takes out a sheet of paper from inside his jacket’s pocket. Luhan smiles as he takes a look at the sheet.

“What I’m holding is, a sheet with full details of models enlisted for this project. Since this is our first personally organized fashion show project, I myself have chosen the model. We have trained them for almost a year, after the branch was launched. And they will make their debut throughout this fashion show. I will call the names and they will come out accordingly. Son Naeun, Park Hyomin, Seohyun, Krystal Jung, Victoria, Lee Jongsuk, Kim Myungsoo, Kai, and our professional designer and stylist himself, Zitao. As you can see, there are five girls and only four boys. I have someone that is specially recruited and trained by myself, please come out, Oh Sehun.”

 

The cameras’ flashlight keep shining all over the room from the moment luhan introduced the first model. The atmosphere in the room is quite overwhelming with the claps, and gasping sound to see the pretty and handsome models. But then, after luhan announced about the specially recruited model, with sehun then handsomely appears, the tension can be felt all over the room as the photographers are eagerly taking photos of sehun, and the media presses start asking numerous questions about sehun.

“Luhan-ssi, is there anything special about Oh Sehun that you trained him personally?”

“Can you tell us what criteria you choose base on the models?”

“I will answer all the questions. Please calm down.”

Luhan, kris and chanyeol then start calming the presses and told them to point out question one by one. While luhan is busy dealing with the presses’ questions, sehun which is now standing next to tao slowly smiling. He notices someone is staring at him, he notices someone is looking at him with full attention. Sehun slowly turns his head to his right, letting that someone looks at him more clearly. He then looks to the front again while smiling proudly.

“Did you see me jiyeon? I’m back.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

After receiving the offer from luhan, I keep thinking about me working under the same roof with both luhan and jiyeon. Have I forgot jiyeon after a year living abroad? I won’t answer such question, because for me whether I have forgot her or not, that’s not important. And I think it doesn’t matter though if I accept the offer. I don’t think that’s a big deal, as long as jiyeon doesn’t say anything about me and her to luhan. This is an opportunity that I shouldn’t waste. Luhan hyung has offered me a great job, which means I don’t have to attend companies just to find other job. About jiyeon… let’s get there first and see what will happen. I won’t try to break their relationship, I will play fair. Just wait for me jiyeon, you might be flustered to see a brand new me, unless you just love luhan too much. I take out my mobile phone and quickly dial luhan’s number.

“Hello hyung. I accept the jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter