Chapter 29

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 29-

“Is this how you thanked someone who has saved your life?”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

That evening, everyone comes out the hotel and goes to the pool where luhan has been waiting for them at the pool side. After having a short rest in the hotel room, and received their so-called workshop’s scheduled, everyone seems happy and more excited than before. Seeing his co-workers happy expressions, luhan only smiles proudly. Kris and tao come closer before joining him at the pool side, while the models are walking around the pool, enjoying the nice view. While chanyeol and the girls are gathering under the big umbrella, avoiding the bright sunlight.

“Hyung, where’s sehun? He’s supposed to be here with you since you guys shared room. Why were you alone?” Tao asked luhan.

“There’s a little problem, and sehun refused to come out. I’m not sure whether he will come out or not.” Luhan said while smiling mysteriously.

“Hyung, where’s sehun?” Kai suddenly appeared asking for sehun.

“Sehun is still upstairs. I doubt if he will come down or not. Hehe.” Luhan answered kai with the same mysterious smile.

“What’s with you luhan? You’re creepy.” Kris then said after witnessing the creepy smile.

“Oh! Sehun?!” Kai suddenly shouted while pointing at a side.

Kai’s voice is loud enough to gain everyone’s attention. Upon seeing kai is pointing at certain place, everyone then turns their head towards that side, where they see a guy is slowly approaching them. Luhan burst into a big laugh together with kris and kai after seeing the funny scene. Tao gets up from the pool side while laughing hardly too, and he looks like he’s ready for insulting. Some of them are watching confusedly, still don’t get the real situation.

“Yah sehun! You have a nice long legs just like girls generation. You should audition to join the girl group!” Tao teased before scoffing hardly.

“Sehun, I don’t know you’re this kind of guy. That pants, is kind of exposing.” Baekhyun said while holding his laugh.

“It’s luhan’s fault. He packed up my things, and he didn’t even put in any proper pants for me to wear. All he packed up were my boxer which are super short. This is so humiliating….” Sehun complained while luhan keep laughing.

“I thought they were your normal summer short pants, how come I not notice that it’s this short. Don’t worry, the girls are wearing the same shorts, so you won’t look that awkward.” Luhan defended himself.

“Don’t worry sehun, it’s normal. Look at the beach, some of them wear more exposing pants compared to yours.” Chorong suddenly joined the conversation.

“I hope so. You’re my savior noona.” Sehun told Chorong while showing his cute eye smile.

“Stop talking, we should go to the beach right now. Let’s go guys!” Luhan suddenly ordered them.

Everyone is being so excited to go to the beach. Luhan, of course walks together with jiyeon and being sweet together. While sehun and Chorong quickly join kris, tao and baekhyun. From a far, they can see they are so many beach activities were held, and they look so fun though. The group gains attention from other visitors as they pass by, since there are handsome and pretty models in the group. In addition, none of them are slacked in terms of visual. Luhan and jiyeon who are walking at the fronts suddenly got surrounded by teenage girls, claiming that they look good together and ask their permission for photo taking. Sehun who is standing at the back also see the scene and he starts staring while sighing. When he was about to ignore the sight, suddenly he notice someone is emptily staring at jiyeon and luhan too, it’s Chorong.

“Noona, what are you looking at?”

“Me? Nothing. It’s just… they look great together.”

“Luhan hyung and jiyeon? I don’t know…”

“Don’t know what? Look at them, it’s obviously the pretty sight of love.”

“Maybe. I’m not interested noona, let’s play at the beach side. Tao! Kai! Kris hyung! Come join us!”

Sehun and Chorong then walk closer to the beach side with kai, tao and kris following behind. All of them slowly gets in the clear water, and start cheering happily. Everyone notice them and starts joining them in the water, leaving only luhan and jiyeon still being off the water.

“Jiyeon, do you wanna try riding banana boat?” Luhan asked jiyeon.

“No, I’m afraid of water, I can’t swim.” Jiyeon refused.

“It’s okay. They provide safety jacket and I will help you too if you fall.” Luhan convinced.

“But…. Okay then.” Jiyeon finally agreed to see luhan’s eagerness.

“Great. Guys! Anyone wanna join us riding banana boat? We need at least five person per ride.”

As soon as luhan asked, kris is seen going out of the water to join luhan, followed by sehun and Chorong, and lastly kai. Leaving tao and baekhyun hesitating with the fact that they will fall off the boat when it turns around. Chorong joins because sehun and kai dragged her along. But Chorong didn’t complain, instead, she just followed them to the banana boat center. They were given a safety jacket each person and get ready to ride on. Kai is sitting at the front, with jiyeon behind him, followed by luhan, Chorong, sehun and kris. Right now, jiyeon is being the most worried one, since she’s not familiar with water activities.

After confirming everyone is ready, the boat then depart from slow to faster. All of them start screaming as the water keep hitting them and the boat is moving faster. Being so unstable from the start are jiyeon and Chorong. Before the boat turns around, jiyeon suddenly loses her grip and falls down into the water, and before the others could help, the banana boat turns around, causing all of them fall into the water.

“Oppa!”

Jiyeon’s voice is heard quite far from the since she falls down first. Sehun attempts to help jiyeon after seeing her struggling with the water, but he then sees luhan gets ready to help jiyeon. Within a few seconds, another voice is heard.

“Oh! My safety jacket is not working! It’s worn-out!”

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

“Oppa!”

Its jiyeon’s voice right? I saw her fell down before us just now. We are all floating on the water after the turn, but jiyeon is away from us since she fell first. She can’t swim and she has a fear towards water right? She shouldn’t join us from the start! I should help her. But… luhan is swimming towards her, of course he will help his girlfriend. I can see kris and kai swim to the side, leaving only four of us behind.

“Oh! My safety jacket is not working! It’s broken! Sehun, help me!”

Its Chorong noona. I turn my head where I saw Chorong noona is now struggling with the water too and her safety jacket is not working so suddenly. Before she completely drowned, I should go and get her. But again, before I could arrive any near to Chorong noona, luhan hyung is already helping her out. Then… what about jiyeon?

“Sehun! Help me to bring jiyeon out.”

That was the only thing luhan said before he swims away with Chorong. What the hell is he doing? After giving luhan a strange glare, I quickly swim towards jiyeon who has stopped struggling but looks obviously confused in the water. As I get closer, jiyeon is staring at me full of hate. I grab her arm to help her swim to the side, but jiyeon suddenly pulls away her arm from my grip. This girl is totally crazy, I never saw her being like this before, she’s changed this much only in one year?

“Yah Park Jiyeon-ssi, you have no other choice. Or should I leave you here?”

“Just leave then. I don’t care.”

“But I care. It’s useless and waste of time if you keep waiting for luhan. He’s already at the beach side.”

“Just go. I can stay here a bit longer rather than joins you.”

“Jiyeon, you may not know this… but it’s rumored that some sharks have transferred to Korean ocean. So make sure you’re being careful when you’re alone here, okay?”

After telling the lies to jiyeon with a serious face, I turn around and pretend to leave her behind for sure while holding my laugh. I guess I managed to scare her because suddenly there’s a strong force on my back before a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my neck. What? Piggyback in the water? Jiyeon is cute too sometimes. It has been long since I last piggyback her, and I unknowingly smile when jiyeon jumps on my back rather than complaining.

“Don’t misunderstand anything. I was just scared that the shark will come. Let’s go out now.”

“Whatever jiyeon.”

I smirk knowing that I succeed scaring her with the shark lies. With jiyeon keeps clinging on my back, I swim to the side where I can see our friends are waiting in worries. When we finally reach the shallow part, jiyeon then stop hanging on me and hardly walks to the side. The cute hyung, baekhyun, then runs toward jiyeon with towels and wraps it around jiyeon’s body. He qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter