Chapter 12

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

-Chapter 12-

“How can I forget you, my lovely boyfriend?”- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

After a whole tiring week, finally, it’s weekend. Now I just have to enjoy this weekend, and go through the big day on Monday. This Monday, is the first time my design will be showed to the world. I just hope my hard work won’t turn useless, and I hope people will acknowledge our talents, rookie designers under kris’s guide. Now I have to stop thinking about my work for this two consecutive days, and focus on the precious time given. I have planned something for this weekend though, I want to spend this weekend with my sehunnie! Yeah right, I decide to stay at sehun’s for two days one night, starting from this afternoon.

I start packing up my stuffs. I choose the cutest sleepwear so sehun will like it! And I also bring two pairs of comfortable clothes, including sweatpants and oversized shirts. I put my personal belongings like tooth brush, face cleanser, face mask, and some more into a small bag. Then I filled all the things into my big Luis Vuitton bag, given by my colleagues on my 21st birthday last year, which was just a month after I started working with them. After stuffing everything in there, I look around my room, checking if there’s something I left behind. I think everything is ready. So let’s go!

 

 

 

On my way to sehun’s apartment, I stop by a drive-thru restaurant to buy us lunch sets. Hopefully sehun hasn’t took his lunch yet, or I might have to eat everything by myself. Not to forget, sehun’s favorite chocolate bubble tea. Sehun might dump me just to marry his precious bubble tea, hahahaha joking.

After parking my car and at the parking lot in front of the building, I take all my stuffs and excitedly walk through the automatic door. As soon as I enter the building, I can see a few families spending time together on weekend. It’s so fun to live here, since it’s completed with so many facilities, like swimming pool, gym, and also tennis court. The large jogging park is also near this building. Sometimes I was wondering too, how sehun can afford to live in this kind of place, where only seems quite luxurious for me. He must be having a great family background, but he never mentioned to me about his family though.

I sweep away all the thoughts and quickly ride the elevator to sehun’s level. After arriving there, I make my way toward sehun’s apartment and start ringing the bell a few times, purposely trying to annoy him. I ring the bell again and start laughing, I’m a naughty girl, I know it. Just then, sehun’s voice is heard at the speaker near the security access by the door.

“Who’s there? Please don’t play with the doorbell.”

“It’s bubble tea delivery.”

“But I don’t order any bubble tea. And since when there’s delivery service for bubble tea?”

“It’s a special delivery, coming from my heart.”

“Err… Jiyeonnie?”

“Ahh you know? It’s okay then I will key-in the password and enter by myself.”

I thought sehun doesn’t notice my voice, but he does instead. I was just about to enter the password when the beeping sound is heard at the door and it’s opened from inside, revealing sehun, wearing three quarters jeans and a plain white shirt. He is looking at me with his blank expression, but shockingly a ‘handsome blank expression’. My heart is fluttered just by seeing him staring at me like that. I smile cutely at him before I link my arms with his and drag him inside the house. He is still looking at me, now with his confused expression. Why does whatever expression he made, he still looks handsome? After a year being with him, I just noticed today how perfectly handsome he is actually.

“Jiyeon… what’s with that big bag?”

“Oh! Surprised! I will stay here today, tonight, and tomorrow!”

“You mean… you will stay here for this weekend?”

“Yeah! Why? Can or not?”

“Of course you’re much welcomed here jiyeon! It’s boring staying alone, plus I got nothing to do too.”

“So I will spend this whole weekend with you okay sehunnie. And here! I brought us lunch and also your favorite bubble tea!”

“Omo you’re so thoughtful jiyeon! Hand me the lunch, I will serve it on the dining table. You can put all your stuffs in my room, and change to a more comfortable outfit too. Put that flowery blouse away and wear something more casual, it’s summer jiyeon.”

“Since when are you becoming my stylist? Haha I got it. Give me a minute.”

Sehun takes the lunch sets from me and makes his way to the kitchen, while I quickly enter his room. This house I just perfect, with a large common room, plus a nice kitchen, a perfect veranda, and this house itself is big enough to live at. But the problem is, there’s only one bedroom here. Even though it’s a large and cozy bedroom, but isn’t it troublesome if guests are visiting? Like me now, how do we sleep tonight if there’s only a room? Whatever for now, stop wasting my time thinking and start changing to a more comfortable wears. Sehun is waiting for me in the kitchen.

As I leave them room and make my way to where sehun is at right now, I heard sehun’s voice, humming a song. I never heard him singing before, looks like he is happy right now. I hide behind the wall next to the kitchen and sneak a peek at sehun who is busy serving the food on the table while humming a song slowly. He does look happy, with that bright smile. Now I regretting what I have done to him before, where I scolded and hurt him. I promise myself, I will never hurt him like that anymore.

“Jiyeon! What are you doing over there? Looks like you’re stalking me.” Sehun’s voice literally surprised me.

“Hehehe no… have you done? I’m hungry.” I laughed sheepishly before I randomly asked question.

“Done! I’m hungry too. What else are you doing there jiyeon? Come here!” Sehun said before he came and dragged me to the table.

Sehun takes a seat right in front of me and he then shows me his eye smile, where his crescent moon eyes took place. I look at the table full of foods in front of me, and it makes me almost drooling. I’m so hungry right now. It’s the best bibimbap at the area, and it’s seriously delicious. I take the chopsticks and spoon, getting ready to eat. But then, sehun makes his move first, he starts filling my bowl with vegetables and meats, making me dumbfounded. I feel loved right now, seriously, because sehun never ever treat me like this before, like I said, he’s not a gentleman. He treated me really well, but not like a real gentleman. Even so, I’m okay with that, but now… he has changed? I can’t help but to smile happily at him.

“Why are you smiling jiyeon?”

“Nothing. It’s because I’m happy.”

“But jiyeon… what make you suddenly wanna stay here this weekend?”

“Don’t ask me why, because the reason is… quite cheesy. Uhm…”

“Park Jiyeon, why did your face suddenly redden? That’s a simple question, what so cheesy about your answer? What is it?”

“It’s because… I miss you. Hehe so I wanna spend my time with you, while I still have time.”

“I miss you too. But it’s okay, I understand you’re busy lately. As long as you don’t forget me, I’m okay with it.”

“How can I forget you, my lovely boyfriend?”

“Stop being cheesy jiyeon. Eat eat eat!”

“Since when you’re becoming this bossy sehun?”

“Since just now. Haha!”

“Yah!”

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon, stop playing games will you?”

“But sehun… I almost beat all your online enemies!”

“You can continue playing after dinner. Now get ready, we’re going out for dinner.”

“We’ll eat outside? Your treat? Seriously sehunnie?”

“Yes my treat. And I’ll bring you to somewhere really special!”

“Okay wait for me!”

Sehun has taught jiyeon on how to play online gaming, and after that, jiyeon suddenly turned into a pro gamer and start beating other gamers. The only way sehun can think to stop jiyeon from playing is, food. So he has prepared something special for jiyeon since this is the most precious time he can spend with jiyeon.

“Sehun, I’m ready!”

Jiyeon jumps out of sehun’s room after finish changing. Sehun turns his head towards where jiyeon is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter