Chapter 30

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 30-

“Memories… have no strength. Someday, it will disappear without us knowing.”- Sehun

 

 

Sehun’s POV

As I covered jiyeon’s body with the towel, jiyeon suddenly lifts up her face and looks straight into my eyes. What is this feeling that suddenly appeared inside? It’s really cold outside after got fully soaked in rains, but it feels so warm inside like jiyeon stare literally shots straight into my heart. But… I should stop thinking nonsense right now. Jiyeon must be so disappointed to see that I was the one who came to save her, when she expected luhan. What should I tell her now? I can’t be so direct about luhan’s and chorong’s dinner, I might hurt her.

“It’s you right… who talked to me on the phone just now?”

“Huh? Me? Haha how do you know that?”

“I’m sorry… I thought it’s luhan. Anyway, thanks for saving me from the rain when I obviously can just go in by myself but I didn’t. I’m sorry for dragging you into this problem, you shouldn’t come at the first place and just let me be there…”

“And get sick? Hell no. I know girls are weak, you might suffer a week of bad fever just because you stayed in the rain just now. Now you should go back to your room and warm yourself.”

“You should think about yourself too sehun. You’re drenched too…”

“I am. Don’t worry.”

Jiyeon then smiles bitterly. I hope she’s not too disappointed because luhan didn’t appear. We then awkwardly walk side by side into the elevator. Since all of us stayed at the same level, so we ride the elevator together. It’s seriously awkward and quiet in the elevator right now, and I swear when we finally arrived at the level is the best thing ever happen since it’s really awkward between us. My whole body is just too wet right now until the water actually keep dropping down my pants, making the floor become wet as well. I really have to wash and change right now, it’s so cold and I’m seriously freezing.

“My room… is here. Where’s yours?”

“Mine is at the end of this level. So… see you.”

I only nod as I’m now right in front of my room while jiyeon keeps walking. Other thing mattered the less right now, because I really have to warm myself right now. I put my hand on the door knob to open the door, but then… it’s locked! Wait… I didn’t bring anything with me when I came out just now right? What the heck! I left my swipe key card in the room! This means… I have to wait for luhan to come back before I can get in? happen! Uhm… what should I do now? Arghhh it’s really frustrating. I look at the left where jiyeon is about to turn at the corner. Should I? I have no other choice, or else I will be completely frozen in front of this door.

“Jiyeon wait!”

I can see jiyeon’s steps stop after I called her. I gulp and hesitated before finally I run towards jiyeon who’s looking at me with a confuse expression. I stop in front of her slightly panting while she’s waiting for me to explain why I suddenly called.

“Well uh… I forgot to bring the card key with me so yeah… would you mind if I…”

“No I don’t mind. I’ll give you a warm towel.”

She answered me without hesitation, making me smile sheepishly. I couldn’t care how much awkward will the situation be, I just need the warm towel she promised me. I can actually feel my fingers start trembling and my legs are shivering. Jiyeon opens a room and I slowly follow her and enter the girls’ room. It’s the same as our room, it’s just there’s a lot more things they have than us. I sit on the couch while jiyeon is turning on the air heater, and it feels so great! Jiyeon disappears in the bathroom for a few minutes before she comes back with a warm towel and hands me the towel. I thank her and start warming my body with the towel. Jiyeon is sitting on the bed a few feet away from me and her expression looks gloomy. Then, I start talking as the situation will only be awkward if we both keep being silent.

“Jiyeon, who’s your roommate? She’s not here?”

“It’s Chorong unnie… since IU and suzy stay together, so I just joined Chorong. She’s not here, she went out somewhere just now. I hope the rain will stop before she comes back.”

“It’s Chorong? Uhm… she’s a nice girl right?”

“Indeed, she is so nice. It’s only that she’s a little bit polite while I’m not. You’re close with her right?”

“Yeah, Chorong noona got that charisma which attracts me.”

“I see… she’s pretty, and demure…”

“Which is not my type. Whatever it is… I still love a fashionable, friendly, bubbly and fun girl… like you.”

“You really… don’t love me anymore sehun?”

“Why? Did you?”

“Uh-oh. NO. No I’m not sure.”

“Stop hesitating jiyeon… it’s making me confuse though. I’m sorry that night when I hugged and kissed you, honestly I wasn’t lying. I was really hurting that night, I’m not using you…”

“You really don’t care about us anymore sehun?”

“Why should I? You left me, you ditched me, you chose luhan. No matter how many times I think about it again, it’s only giving me nothing but pain.”

“But sehun… the memories are still there. The memories we created together… I can’t forget it.”

“Memories… have no strength. Someday, it will disappear without us knowing.”

“I’m sorry sehun… everything happened because of me.”

“No jiyeon, I am sorry. I’m sorry for giving up on you before. Now that we’re standing at the path fated for both of us, and we have to accept it. You’re with luhan, and I will soon find my own destined partner. Eventually… there won’t be any regrets anymore. Should we stop the conflict and just get started again, as a friend, jiyeon?”

“Friend…? Should we?”

“I think so. Let us be as comfortable as before all the things happened. I guess it will be better like this.”

I can see jiyeon is smiling, I hope after this I will always see that smile is coming out sincerely from jiyeon to me. Now I realize, no matter how much I want her to be mine again, I can’t be selfish. From what happened tonight, jiyeon’s clearly in deep love with luhan, so it’s useless if I keep being jealous towards their relationship. I just hope that… luhan won’t hurt jiyeon just because Chorong is back. When both of us are immersed in our own world, my phone suddenly ring, and to see luhan’s name, I’m sure that he’s back. If he’s back… that’s mean Chorong noona, is back to! But she can’t see us being in a room together!

“Jiyeon, I have to leave now. Thanks for the warm towel and… let’s really be friends. Good bye!”

Jiyeon seems flustered for a while seeing me suddenly gets up and walk out of the room. I didn’t answer luhan’s call so there won’t be any suspicion. I can just tell him excuse like my phone is not ringing because it’s soaked in raindrops. As I walk back to my room, as expected I meet Chorong at the corridor. I really don’t wanna bump into her because she might notice something, so I quickly stand in front of a hotel room, pretending like it’s my room. Great! She passed by me and not notice me. It was a long night tonight, seriously.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Sehun suddenly leaves when his phone is ringing. Sehun… like luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter