Chapter 47 (Final)

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 47-

“I will wait for you even if it takes forever… because I have learned from past that letting you go is the worst thing to do.”- Jiyeon

 

 

Sehun’s POV

It’s our second night here which will be the last night for us in Paris. After being honest to Jiyeon about what I’m feeling all this time, I feel a big relief in my heart. Finally I was able to express the burden in my heart. It’s literally hurt me to see Jiyeon was crying like that, but if I stay silent about this, it’s like I keep the burden without reason. And I can’t live with the burden on me forever. When Jiyeon hugged me just now, it gave me the calm and warm vibe all over my body. I know I want her, but I really need time for myself.

I’m glad to hear that Jiyeon still loves me even after ditching me for luhan, but there’s this scar that can’t be removed from my heart that easy. The scar is the thing that built a wall in between me and Jiyeon, giving me no choice but to hold myself from getting close to Jiyeon again. The scar I got from receiving such a painful heart attack when Jiyeon left. The scar I got after getting stabbed by my own love for a few times.

 

 

I look at Jiyeon who’s sleeping on the bed after crying in my arms quite long before this. She must be tired after everything that happened today. Almost trapped in blizzard, and after hearing such a confession from me about our marriage. I sit next to jiyeon and start caressing her sleeping face lovingly. This is my weakness when it comes to jiyeon, I can never stopped myself from loving you no matter what have you done. Even if you crushed me into pieces though, the love will always remain the same.

“I will make sure to make you happy tomorrow. I will use the remaining time well and won’t waste it. You will be the happiest girl on our last day here.”

I said while caressing her head. Suddenly jiyeon moves and turns her body to the other side, showing me only her back. I chuckled unknowingly to see jiyeon is sleeping cutely like that. This would probably be our last night together, should I sleep comfortably with jiyeon? I was longing for that, but I wonder if that’s okay. Whatever, it’s just a sleep anyway. I drag my body onto the bed and lying down next to jiyeon awkwardly. I pull the same blanket jiyeon is using and cover my body with it. I turn my body facing jiyeon’s, but all I see is her sleeping back.

Back or front, it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s jiyeon. I lean closer and slip my hand under jiyeon’s body. I gently drag jiyeon’s body closer to me and casually wrap my arms around her body. I can smell the nice scent of jiyeon’s hair which is right under my nose. Jiyeon is slightly moving, and within a second I can feel jiyeon’s cold hands is grabbing my hands and intertwine her fingers with mine. Even though her hands are so cold, they are miraculously warmed me inside. I can feel warm tears start filling my eyes. I think it’s the tears of happiness, the happiness I get to feel even though only for one night. I tighten my arms and hug jiyeon lovingly before I whispered something onto her ear.

“You are the best woman in of my life. Saranghea.”

-

 

I open my eyes with unstable sleepy mind and half-opened eyes. The sunshine is shining brightly through the veranda. Today especially I feel less depress and I feel great. It doesn’t take long for me to realize what is the reason I feel so great even early in the morning. When I was trying to get up, I feel a heavy thing on my arms, and then I realize jiyeon is sleeping tightly in my arms while leaning her head onto my chest. Her sleeping face is still as beautiful as before. Seeing her every morning in my arms like this can be the best remedy to all the pain but it’s not time yet, not yet.

I slowly pull away my arms from under her head and carefully backing away from the bed so that I won’t wake her up with any noise. I will get prepared first, because today, I will make a surprise for jiyeon. I will make her happy for the last time before we separated from each other. I walk slowly step by step to the bathroom when suddenly jiyeon’s cracking morning voice surprised me.

“Sehunnie what are you doing?”

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I can feel something was moving next to me, waking me up from my comfy sleep. When I open my eyes, I can see sehun is carefully walking away from the bed, holding a towel with him. He must be heading to the bathroom then. But why does he walk sneakily like a thief like that? He can be weird sometimes.

“Sehunnie what are you doing?”

I asked him while rubbing my eyes with my palms. His steps stop as he suddenly froze at his spot. What is he doing actually? Sehun slowly turns his body around and smiles awkwardly at me. He is rubbing his back neck with his fake smirk. He pointed out the bathroom before left inside without saying anything. I can tell he’s being shy right now. Is he hiding something from me? If there is, what is it? Is it the fact that we’re sleeping together so close to each other last night?

Yeah, I know about it. He accidentally woke me up around 3.00 a.m. when he started sleep talking right next to my ear. He said something about Eiffel Tower, romantic café date, and some other more. It’s so funny to hear someone sleep-talking. But for me, it’s another precious thing I got to know about sehun. I actually couldn’t believe that he let me slept in his arms like last night, but it’s so warm. It’s still as warm as one year ago. I really hope I can turn back time and change every stupid choice I made, like leaving sehun for luhan. But it’s too late for me. Sooner or later, sehun will mention about the divorce again and everything will end right at that moment too.

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

“Are you ready?”

I look at sehun strangely as he asked me that question. Beforehand, he told me to get ready without telling what’s the reason. I thought we’re going out for breakfast, but the way he talked was like we’re going out for a long journey trip. I nod my head answering his question. Sehun showed me his infamous smirk after seeing my confuse face. Is it that fun to see someone is confused?

“Let’s go then.”

Sehun said and what surprised me he hands out his elbow, basically telling me to link my arms with his. Am I dreaming right now? This is what I always want when I’m with my husband. I slowly reach out to him and softly slip my arm under his arm and link it together. Sehun is smiling at me sweetly, increasing my heartbeat rate. Oh my god… when was the last time I ever see that smile? I can’t hide my excitement to see his smile as my cheeks start blushing.

“Why are you looking away jiyeon?” Sehun asked trying to look at my face.

“Nothing. Where are we going now?” I answered and asked him back.

“Somewhere you want to go so badly.” Sehun said while smiling mysteriously.

“Why are you so secretive? I will know it soon anyway.” I replied arrogantly, making sehun slowly laugh.

 

We walk passed the buildings, restaurants, cafes, and parks. But Sehun just doesn’t stop walking. When will we arrive at the place we’re heading too? My tummy is slowly craving for foods right now. None of us talk while walking. But it doesn’t feel that awkward anymore, instead, it looks like we’re both admiring the beautiful nature of this place even though it’s covered by snows.

“We almost there.”

Sehun simply said and starts walking faster, dragging me along. I look up and my eyes widen to see the tall Eiffel Tower is just a hundred meters in front. My steps stop in amazement, automatically brings sehun to stop as well. Our arms unlinked as I suddenly stop. Sehun turns around and walks back to me. He showed me that smile again. I look at him with my excited face, making sehun nods proudly.

“This is the place we can’t miss right? I know you want to come here. I granted your wish before we depart back to Seoul this evening.”

“Thanks sehunnie… I’m so happy right now!”

 

I said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter