Chapter 13

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 13-

“I really want to know what kind of girl is she, the one you cherish so much.”- Luhan

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Sehun is so funny. He’s mad just because the face mask hardened and he couldn’t talk. And that frightened face when I was sneaking at him in the washroom just now, it’s precious. Oh Sehun, who’s famous with his blank, stone, and calm expression, was gasping in shock and crept out because of me. I should have recorded him just now and upload the video in YouTube. But he might kill me for that, even just now he called me ‘Park Crazy’. Haha how can that nickname came out from his mouth, he never once called me that before. He must be so scared to death just now. Hihihi!

“Yah Park Jiyeon, what are you giggling at?”

I look up and saw sehun is standing next to me with a wet face. I take the towel next to me and hand it to him for wiping his wet face. Sehun grabs the towel while frowning at me. I feel like laughing again, but his face right now shows that he will kill me for that.

“Ya sehun! Why are you looking at me like that?!”

“Go wash your face too, right now. Next time if you come to sleepover here, don’t you dare bringing that face mask again, it’s forbidden from now on.”

“Pshh. Are you sure there will be next time here? You’re traumatized or what? You should have seen your face just now.”

“Why? You don’t wanna come here anymore jiyeon?”

“I’m kidding.”

I stick out my tongue at him before I walk to the washroom to get rid of this mask. Because I’ve laughed just now, it’s already tearing off though. After that, I walk back into the living room, and there I saw sehun is busy spreading something, which looks like a sleeping mat in the middle of the room. He even has moved the table aside and prepared a big space. And there’s two or three pillows there too, and also a comfortable blanket. Since there’s only a room here… Is he telling me to sleep inside while he’ll sleep here? No no he should sleep in the room since it’s his house.

“Sehunnie! Are you going to sleep here? You can sleep in the room.”

“Uhm? Oh this? You’re going to sleep here. Who said you’re going to sleep in the room?”

“O—oh. Sorry, I’ve mistaken something. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Come, its comfy right?”

“Y-yeah.”

Sehun smiles before he left into his room, leaving me alone here. What is this guy? Not even gentleman to let a girl sleep outside alone. What if it’s suddenly cold or what if something happens? But… I told him he can sleep in the room, so this is basically my fault. Now I’m the one who keep complaining. I decide to just sleep, it’s comfy here though. I look around and I saw sehun’s room is completely shut. I frown before I finally lay down facing the ceiling and close my eyes to sleep. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and the main light suddenly switched off, only leaving a table lamp shining. Well at least sehun doesn’t switch off all the lights or I might run to his room right now.

I close my eyes again but my head keep complaining. That sehun guy, sometimes he may be so sweet, but then he turns otherwise too. He’s so lucky that I can accept him the way he is. Suddenly, I feel something moving next to me. What is this? Is there any ghost in sehun’s house? I wanna open my eyes to look, but I’m scared. Should I call sehun? B—but… I’m too scared to even move right now. Suddenly, I feel a light touch on my arm, my goodness, now the ghost is touching me! I open my eyes slowly, daring myself to see what’s next to me. I gasp in shock to see a hand is on my arm, but when I tilt my head to the left to see the owner of the hand, I sigh in relief to see sehun is lying next to me, while staring at me and smiling naughtily.

“You should see your fearful face just now. You’re not even dare to open your eyes. Hahaha!”

“Is this a revenge or what sehun?! My heart almost stop beating.”

“Great it’s not. How do you feel?”

“I’m happy. I’m too happy.”

“There you go being sarcastic again. Whatever, sleep now jiyeon.”

“You? Are you going to stay?”

“Of course. Can’t you see? I even bring my own pillow to sleep here. I’m not that crazy to let a girl sleep alone outside. I know you won’t agree if I sleep outside, so to ease thing, I decide let us both sleep here. Fair and square right?”

“Diligently planned sehun. I thought you’re a freaking bad boyfriend who always treat…”

“Stop complaining and sleep you talkative girl!”

“Alright alright.”

 

I don’t know sehun is this sweet too. I’m glad that he’s here to sleep with me. Now this what we call sleepover, where we spend almost all the time together, even the sleep time. I turn my body facing sehun. He is facing the ceiling, already sleeping I guess. His sleeping face looks so calm, and handsome. All I know is, sehun never hurt me, not even once, even though I had hurt him. I should be grateful to have him as my boyfriend right?

“Jiyeon… you’re not sleeping yet? You can’t sleep?”

Sehun’s suddenly voice bring me back to reality. He is looking at me with a soft smile, which melt my heart right away. I don’t know why but my voice seems to be stuck, as I ended up shaking my head. Sehun suddenly moves closer to me and he then spreads his arms before he pulls me into his embrace gently. It feels so freaking warm in his arms. We are so close right now, until I can actually feel his heartbeats, as my head is laid right facing his chest. His arms is around my body, which making me feels so secured and loved right now. His touch literally making me feel comfortable and warm.

“Goodnight, my love…”

Sehun muttered before I can feel a warm peck in my head, which I believe a goodnight peck from sehun. I wrap my arms around sehun’s waist and move closer to him. This is the best night in my life, where I sleep in sehun’s embrace. This is love right, exactly love.

“Goodnight, sehunnie…”

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

I was waiting for Tao in front of my apartment when suddenly another familiar car stopped in front of me. Before I can recall back whose car is this, a handsome guy suddenly gets off the car and makes his way towards me while sweetly smiling at me. It’s luhan. I look at him confused as originally, I was waiting for tao, not him.

“Luhan oppa, what are you doing here? Tao said he will fetch me.”

“Tao is too nervous to even drive a car. He went there with kris, so he asked me to fetch you here for him. Why? You’re not okay with that?”

“What oppa… I’m just asking. Let’s go!”

Luhan then smiles before he rushes to the car door and open it for me. As expected from a gentleman luhan, I smile before I enter the car. After closing the door, luhan then slightly runs to the driver seat. Without wasting any more time, luhan then drives away, leaving the apartment area.

 

After we arrive at the hotel where the fashion show is held, I can see reporters and a crowd of people all are waiting. But that’s not what to worry for, because they’re here not for us, they’re here for the models. Luhan open the door for me again for me to get off. This guy is just… too irresistible to handle. Which girl won’t fall in love with him if he keep treating girls like this? Before I could daydream even more, luhan had first take my hand and lead me into the hall where the fashion show take place. Wahhh! This place is just daebak! I got dumbfounded and excited to see this grand place. I feel honored at the same time because my first big collaboration design with tao will be shown to the world here.

“How is this place jiyeon? I was the one who responsible with all the decoration.”

“Seriously luhan oppa? This is so cool!”

“I know it! Now let’s go. All your friends are waiting at the backstage. You will have to check on your designs and model after this.”

“Okay.”

I walk to the backstage with luhan, where I saw IU and chanyeol are discussing something, suzy is fixing kris’s suits, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter