Chapter 34

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 34-

“Okay then… I will stop acting cold and all, but you have to stay away from jiyeon.”- Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I walk into my office room that morning, feeling so fragile and fuzzy over everything that had happened yesterday. Everything is just so sudden, making me feel like living in an upside down world. This will end soon, just after my heart is feeling better. After putting all my stuffs in the table, I walk outside the room to join IU and Suzy for breakfast. At that moment, luhan enters the department alone with a gloomy face. Tao who is just coming out from his room then speaks to luhan.

“Oh luhan hyung, are you alone? Sehun got no schedules today, isn’t he supposed to come with you?”

“He’s not with me. Not sure he’s coming with whom.”

Luhan simply answered tao and then proceed to his room. To go into his room which is right beside my room, luhan has to pass by me. When he passes by who is now standing in front of my room, luhan take a short glance at me before heading straight to his room. Before luhan could enter, I quickly talk to him.

“Do you need anything for breakfast?”

“No, thanks.”

That’s it. He replied me that short and smiled bitterly before entering his room. I let out a small sigh and smile bitterly too. My eyes caught tao’s who is looking at probably, probably has watched everything that just happened between me and luhan. Tao is a good observer, he must have noticed something is not right between us. He is smiling at me awkwardly, which only make me laugh. Yesterday I didn’t reply luhan when he talked to me, to show him how’s the feeling when someone ignores you when he or she obviously hear it. Maybe that’s why luhan replied me half-heartedly just now.

“Jiyeon, can I join you for breakfast too?” Tao suddenly asked.

“Sure, let’s go guys. I’m hungry.” I nodded and leave the department with the three of them.

 

 

 

While the four of us walk to the café together, someone suddenly appears from the emergency stairs, and it happens to be sehun. He is slightly panting, but still smiling widely to see us standing in front of him. Tao then runs to sehun and wraps his arm roughly around sehun’s neck, which make sehun mad at him.

“Put away your arm from me!” Sehun scolded.

“Yah why are you being this arrogant?! This is what friend do right guys?” Tao said.

“Maybe….” IU answered unsure.

“It’s still morning, and it’s too early for you guys to fight. Anyway sehun, why are you late? Luhan was here first… so how did you came here?” I asked sehun.

“Oh, I ride taxi here. Haha. Then… I’m going first. I’m meeting kai upstairs. Hehe.” Sehun answered while laughing awkwardly.

When tao finally let go of him, sehun then walks to the elevator. The fact the sehun came by taxi somehow bother me. I wonder if something happen between them, but I hope they’re okay. I’ve seen their brotherly friendship and it’s regretful if they break it just because something small.

 

------------------------------

 

I’ve been staying in my room and spend my time thinking about this whole nuisances for like two hours. Starting from when luhan suddenly acted cold in the café, ignored me, then suddenly cared again, and now I can feel a cold vibe between luhan and sehun. This shouldn’t go any farther, because it can create a great tenses and pressures among us. We have always work in peace, but now… I just don’t know what to say. I think I have to fix it by myself, because this might be happening because of me. After making up my mind, I rise from the seat and quickly walk out of my room to meet luhan in his room. I was just about to open the door when chanyeol suddenly called me.

“Jiyeon, are you looking for luhan? He just left his room.”

“Where was he heading to?”

“I’m not sure. But he walked outside just now.”

“Thanks yeol.”

 

Since I’m so eager to fix everything right now, I can’t wait any longer to talk to him. I decide to just find him anywhere outside the department. Maybe he’s heading to the washroom. I run out of the department and turn at the corner to check if luhan is really going to the washroom. I was right! I saw luhan’s back, turning at the corner where the washroom is at. With that high heels, I run to the corner, hoping that luhan will be there. Even if he has entered the washroom, maybe I can just wait for him there. But isn’t it funny to have a serious talk near the washroom? Whatever, I just need to talk right now. As I get closer to the corner, I heard voices. Isn’t that sehun’s voice, and I think I heard luhan’s too. I take a small peek to see if I heard it wrong. But I wasn’t, it’s really them. I close my mouth so I won’t make any sound and I laid my back on the wall. I can clearly hear their voice since they’re just near me, just separated by a corner.

“I don’t care if I will have to come to work by taxi every day, because I never asked you to give me a ride… but hyung, you should stop acting like this. If this keep going, someone might notice what’s happening between us, and that’s not a great image for them to see, right?” Sehun sounds convincing.

“Do you ever had an idea why I act like this sehun? Do you ever think what makes act like this?” Luhan then asked.

“I’m not so sure… but you hurt jiyeon…” Sehun stuttered.

“Why aren’t you calling her noona?” Luhan coldly asked.

“That… I have used to call her by her name. This isn’t important hyung.” Sehun then said, and I can’t believe it’s really because of me. Did luhan knows?

“Okay then… I will stop acting cold and all, but you have to stay away from jiyeon.” Luhan demanded.

“Fine… I can do it. But in return, you have to stay away from chorong noona.” Sehun demanded back, and I really can’t understand this now.

“What chorong has to do with this? She’s not part of this problem.” Luhan seems confused, and that was what I’m asking too right now.

“I know you’re after her. I know everything about you and her. Staying away from her will stop you from hurting jiyeon. I’m certain.” Sehun’s words literally killing me…

“I don’t know how you knew… but I won’t stay away from chorong. She’s my friend.” Luhan refused.

“So I won’t stay away from jiyeon too, because she’s my friend. This discussion won’t bring us anywhere. If you wanna keep acting cold to me, okay then. Just don’t hurt jiyeon anymore, because I don’t wanna see her cry anymore. Jiyeon loves you, hyung.” Sehun said calmly.

 

I don’t know what is happening right now, everything just confused me. After hearing their talks, my heart can’t stop beating faster. Why suddenly chorong unnie is involved? I walk away from the corner, cancelling my plan of talking to luhan. My mind is totally confused, and I feel so weak. So many things bothered me. First, luhan and sehun fought because of me. Second, sehun said something about luhan is after chorong. Third, sehun keep warning luhan to not hurting me.

I can feel tears are filling my eyes right now, waiting to run down my cheeks. Hold on jiyeon, you can’t cry right now. People will see it, and it can cause trouble. Don’t cry, just a few steps more to your room, and you can cry as much as you want after you get in there. I cover half of my face with my palm to hold myself from crying when I was just about to enter the department. I can see Suzy, IU and chanyeol are at their table, doing their works. I have to pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter