Chapter 44

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 44-

“Remember what you told me? If something is destined for you, never in a million years it will be for somebody else. She never be for somebody else, because all this time her heart has always been yours. She’s you’re destiny.”- Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“I take you Park Jiyeon, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart.”

 

That voice… it’s not luhan’s voice. I turn my head to my left and my eyes widen to see sehun’s side view right next to me. He’s looking straight to the front with his poker face and act like nothing happen even though I’m right next to him. Then, I turn my head towards my friends, and my jaw drop to see luhan is sitting in between baekhyun and kris, showing me his gentle smile. I really don’t know what’s happening right now, but my heart is beating faster than before.

“Miss Park Jiyeon…”

I heard the priest called me and I quickly gather back my sense after going through a short mind blowing situation. He’s staring at me while nodding, probably telling me to say the vow now. I take a deep breath before I open my mouth to talk.

 

“I take you Oh Sehun, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart.”

 

After saying it with a shaking voice, I close my eyes tightly to calm down. This is really something unexpected. I can hear a loud applause. But my legs are trembling quite hard right, still anxious because of this sudden situation.

“You are now officially husband and wife. You may kiss your bride now.”

A louder applause is heard then. I saw sehun turns his body, so I do the same and stand facing him. I bow down my head, do not dare to see his eyes. I can see sehun move a step closer to me and my heart starts thumping hardly again, and I’m certain that sehun can actually hear my heartbeats. I can feel sehun’s palms on my cheeks, and within a few seconds he give me a warm peck on my forehead, and my whole body start to feel the chills. A loud cheers and screams are heard from the place our friends sit. They are applauding happily and none of them look confuse like I am right now.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

I keep wandering around the hall alone when everyone is enjoying the wedding party. I look around, searching for luhan. As people saw me, they start congratulating me. Yeah, congratulating me for this unexpected wedding. I really don’t know what has happened, so I have to see luhan oppa right now and make him explain everything. Then, I saw luhan oppa is talking to baekhyun, kris and tao while laughing. They look happy though. No one cares about me now? My heart almost exploded during the wedding ceremony and now no one came to explain. Still in the wedding dress, I walk fast towards luhan who doesn’t seem to realize that I’m coming. As soon as I arrive behind him, I quickly kick his limb with my heels.

“Ouch it’s hurt!!!”

Luhan automatically shouted and bowed down to hold his limb. He then turns around facing me and I can see he suddenly avoids my eyes and smiles sheepishly. I keep staring at him with teary eyes, while he keeps rubbing his neck. I can see kris, baekhyun and tao run away behind luhan. Great, now I really have to talk to luhan.

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

Okay, it’s hurt a lot when I got a power kick from jiyeon just now. Honestly I don’t know how to face jiyeon now, but I know she deserves to know everything that happens. Seeing her teary eyes, I drag jiyeon to her changing room next to the hall. I close the door before I sit on the chair, with jiyeon in front of me. She’s staring at me sharply, probably waiting for my explanation. I start off with a random question.

“Where’s sehun?”

“I don’t know. He disappeared right when the wedding finished.”

“Maybe he’s still nervous…”

“Oppa… just tell me why…”

“Well… what you must know is, so many things had happened in this three weeks. All the things finally lead us into this situation.”

“Tell me what happened. Why so suddenly? Why no one told me? Why I was the one who left clueless? Tell me oppa.”

I can see tears start flowing down her eyes. I thought jiyeon will be happy, I didn’t want to hurt her that’s why I back off after I knew everything. But I don’t know why she’s crying now. Whatever it is, I have to tell jiyeon everything.

“It all starts after that night…”

 

------------------------------------

*Flashbacks*

 

After seeing jiyeon and sehun together at the park last night, I feel so uncertain. I couldn’t understand why I got so sensitive every time sehun stayed near jiyeon. It feels like… sehun is just the right guy for jiyeon. Maybe because they look great together, and I got jealous. But, I don’t want to see them together again. I have to make sehun stay away from jiyeon, forever. Even if I have to beg, I will do it. I can’t wait for any longer. I quickly went to sehun’s house and knock the door a few times. Why he takes so long to open the door? I knock the door again and soon I heard the clicking sound. The door opened from inside revealing sehun with his gloomy face.

“Hyung… can I help you?”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.”

His voice was so slow and weak, but he looked okay last night. I walked inside his house and I could hear his footsteps behind me. I stopped in the middle of the room without even saying anything.

“Please take a sit hyung.” I heard he said behind me.

“Stop pretending to be nice sehun. You’re not as nice as you seem.” I replied harshly.

“What do you mean hyung?” He asked me.

“I was blinded by your kindness when we first met, but you’re actually different. Jiyeon… she’s mine, and I want you to stop approaching her. You’re trying to make her cancel our wedding right? Because you saw me with chorong that night…” I accused and turned around facing him

“What’re you saying hyung? You think jiyeon will leave a perfect guy like you for a no one like me?” He replied with an innocent face.

“Stop pretending to be innocent when you’re just a bad guy who’re trying to take someone else’s girlfriend!!” I shouted furiously.

“What? A bad guy who’re trying to take someone else’s girlfriend? Mind your words if you know nothing hyung. You’re that bad guy. Not me.” Sehun said smirking.

“Stop saying nonsense!” I shouted again.

 

Before sehun could reply me, I dashed closer to him and grabbed his collar angrily. He’s still staring at me with that poker face, pretended to be innocent again. I gritted my teeth in anger and I grabbed his collar tightly. My chest is pounding hardly as I was feeling so angry and furious right now. But sehun still with his smirk.

“Let me go!”

Sehun said before he pushed my hands away. He fixed his collar and suddenly showed me his uninterested expression. He then looked at me with that innocent face again, before he took a deep breath.

“Hyung, you should go back home now. Someone’s coming any time from now. It’s not nice if they see us fighting like this.” He said with a sigh.

“Go die with that. I haven’t settled with you yet.” I said arrogantly.

“I beg you hyung… stop it all now! I’m not interested in your relationship! Just go away now!” I see, now sehun exploded.

But his words just irritated me. I dashed towards him again and I punch his stomach with my fist hardly. I could see his surprised expression, but within a second his gaze changed and a punch landed on my precious face. Okay that’s hurt. I punch him right on his nose and I can see his body became unstable before he fell down the floor. I blood was flowing out his nose. I get on him who’s lying down the floor weakly and grabbed his collar again.

“Don’t you dare to come closer to jiyeon anymore, or else this first will land on you again. And don’t you even come to our wedding. I don’t want to see your face there.”

After that, I get off and make my way to the door. But as soon as I got out, I saw kris and chorong were standing in front of the door, looked like they just arrived. I could see kris was eyeing me strangely while chorong suddenly gasped. I thought maybe they saw the wound I got on my face when sehun punched me. Anyhow, they would know what had happened, because I left sehun lied down in there. I saw chorong close , surprised after seeing sehun on the floor.

“Oppa, what has happened?” Chorong asked.

“Yah Luhan! Are you crazy?!” Kris scolded before he ran inside sehun’s apartment.

“Oppa, we need to talk.” Chorong said and dragged me away with her.

 

-----------------------------------

 

We sit at the café near the building. Chorong didn’t say anything instead of looking at me long. She gave a plaster to cover my wound, and then she didn’t say anything. We both stayed sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter