Chapter 23

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Chapter 23-

“It’s just me who still can’t choose… to be happy, or to not be happy…”- Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

All the models are gathering in their practice room to start their daily training when suddenly someone opens the door from outside and coolly enter the room. He shows the others his bitter smile before he sits at the corner of the room, ignoring the others. The models start whispering and staring except for one person who quickly joins him at corner.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Did you really not notice me?”

Sehun lifts up his face when a guy suddenly sits next to him while showing his naughty smile. Then, sehun’s cold face suddenly brighten up as a sincere smile starts forming on his face to see a familiar friendly face in front of him.

“Kai! Is this really you? You look…”

“Different! I know. What about you then? You look more different than I am. You’re growing up so fast and look at your whole appearance, you’re taller and more handsome than two years ago!”

“I just came back from Canada after living with my parents for a year. What about you?”

“I give up on dancing and one year ago when I saw this company was recruiting a new model, I tried and succeed. It’s fun here, and I guess it’s better when you’re around. Let’s go, I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

Kai then gets up while dragging sehun with him. Kai introduces sehun as his best friend and classmate during college days. After seeing sehun’s real personalities which are quite matured and friendly than what he seemed before, all the models then seem to accept sehun into their group. They are still talking when the door is opened from outside again, and this time tao enters with a pout. Then elegantly following behind is jiyeon, and also kris. As soon as jiyeon enters, a fresh scent of apple blossoms can be smelled. Sehun’s eyes caught jiyeon’s for a second, but jiyeon quickly avoids and pretends to look away.

“Hye sehun. Are you doing well with your new colleagues?” Kris suddenly asked sehun.

“Yeah. Kai is my college mate so he helped me.” Sehun answered calmly.

“Oh really? If that so, you must know jiyeon too? Jiyeon was kai’s senior in college, right?” Kris then said.

“Yes, I know jiyeon noona. She was my senior too, right noona?” Sehun said while glancing at jiyeon who seems to avoid him.

“Uhm… yeah. Welcome, sehun.” Jiyeon said, a bit stuttering.

“And guys, please help tao and sehun okay, since they are still new. Especially this hard-headed Zitao, don’t treat him like a boss. He has to learn how to act like a model, so luhan will pay him more. Haha.” Kris teased, make tao glares fiercely.

Tao then makes his way closer to sehun and kai, keeping his distance from kris. After that, jiyeon starts distributing something that looks like their new schedules for their first fashion show. Looking at the schedules, they don’t have much time left. The rehearsal itself will be two weeks from now on. Sehun is staring at the schedule, but his mind is far away.

“Looks like I will meet jiyeon often.”

 

---------------------------------------

 

Sehun and kai are resting at the corner of the practice room after an hour training before lunch. Right now, everyone is taking a lunch break while waiting for their food to arrive. Usually two or three of them will help buying food at the café on the third level since all of them are too lazy to go there by themselves. As for sehun and kai, they are having a long conversation after not meeting for so long.

“Sehun… I’m sorry for asking, but I thought you and jiyeon noona were together before, right? Wasn’t she always came to college to fetch you after class, and you guys were always together. What has happened?” Kai asked curiously.

“We were together. But not for long. Let just say that we’re not meant to be together.” Sehun answered while showing kai his smirk.

“Oh… But now you meet her again. Are you okay? Do you still love her?” Kai asked worriedly.

“I’m completely okay. I can’t tell whether I still love her or not. To be honest, seeing her in front of me doesn’t really excite me. Maybe it’s because of the past.” Sehun replied coolly.

“I like your answer sehun! We as a real man won’t be…” Kai still hasn’t finished his words when sehun suddenly close his mouth.

“Hye guys. Here’s your lunch box. I can join you guys, right?” Tao suddenly appeared while handing them two lunch boxes.

“Sure. Come join us tao hyung.” Kai said.

“Yah! Don’t call me hyung. I feel old! Just call me tao, okay? Both sehun and kai. At least I can befriend you two since you’re the maknae in this group. These guys seem matured and too handsome for me to handle.” Tao said, pointing at Jongsuk and Myungsoo who are eating with the girls.

“Or you’re actually shy with the girls?” Sehun then naughtily smiled at tao.

“That was one of the reason, but not the main reason.” Tao said while laughing.

“I thought you’re arrogant and haughty, since they said you’re the professional stylist from China. But you’re nice.” Kai blatantly said, making tao choked his food.

“Who said?! I may look arrogant because of my face. I’m a nice nice nice guy okay?” Tao said, praising himself.

“Yeah I believe you tao.” Sehun then talked.

“But sehun, I still feel like I have seen you somewhere before. It’s just I can’t remember when and where. Are you sure you haven’t seen me before?” Tao then asked while observing sehun’s face.

“Maybe we had met somewhere before. But I can’t remember too. Let’s just forget about that, okay?” Sehun said, covering his expression.

“Okay. It’s not that important though. Keep eating guys.” Tao finally gives up.

 

---------------------------------

Jiyeon is arranging the files full of her design onto the shelves when someone suddenly enters her office room. Jiyeon turns her head and saw luhan is staring at her while smiling sweetly. Jiyeon stops arranging the files and walk towards and stands facing him.

“Can I help you, Mr. Director?”

“Sure, I need your help Mrs. Director.”

Jiyeon chuckles to hear luhan called her Mrs. Director. Luhan can’t stop smiling to see jiyeon’s cuteness before he then grabs jiyeon’s arm and pulls her closer to him. But before luhan can move to the next step, jiyeon stops him by covering luhan’s mouth with her palm. Their eyes met and jiyeon is now smiling naughtily, making luhan pouts.

“Since we’re now at work, I will only help you regarding work matters.”

“Okay okay. Now you have to follow me to the models’ practice room. I have to see if sehun and tao are doing well right now.”

“Going upstairs, again? But I went there this morning. Can you go alone oppa?”

“This is work matter, so you have to help. You’re my assistant, right? So come.”

Luhan then gently grabs jiyeon’s hand and pulls her outside the room. They walk pass the others, still holding hands, making Kris and suzy look at them dumbfounded, while chanyeol and IU naughtily tease them. Luhan doesn’t let go of jiyeon’s hand, instead he tightens up the grip, making jiyeon smiles shyly.

 

 

 

Luhan and jiyeon enter the practice room together, to see all the models are practicing their walk on the runaway. Sehun and tao which are a newbies in this stay at the side and observe the others with full focus. Realizing luhan and jiyeon just entered, everyone then greets them before starts practicing again. Luhan then walks toward sehun and tao who are standing at the side while jiyeon walks to the other side and approaches the girls, avoiding herself from getting close to sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter