Chapter 3

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 3-

In my life, love appears as an absolute decision that can control someone’s life, and in my case, your love completed my life, and your love controls my life.”- sehun

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Jiyeonnie, how are you today? I just arrived at my college safely. What about you? Have you take your breakfast? And oh, today is quite cold, so take care okay. Don’t go outside wearing thin cloth, you might catch a cold. Work well babe, take care and see you.”

 

I was just arrived at my department when I received text message from sehun. He’s so caring and loving. He told me to take care and don’t catch a cold, but I wonder if he is taking care of himself or not. As a student, he always be outside, to exchange classes or even to go lunch, he will always exposed to the cold weather. While for me, I’m working in a building and even the café is in the building so there’s no need to go outside. I hope sehun take care of himself well. I put my mobile phone into my bag and quickly enters my department. But then I got shocked to see Kris, Tao and chanyeol together with another guy are busy moving a lot of boxes into the empty room next to kris’s room. Someone is using that room or what? Because the room is empty since my first day in here. I saw IU and Suzy are busy tidying their table while whispering to each other.

“Hey guys, what is happening in here?” I approached and asked them.

“Remember the guy from before? Whose with kris and tao yesterday? I think he is moving in here. When I arrived just now they are already cleaning the room.” IU answered me.

“You mean luhan-ssi?” I asked them.

“So his name is luhan? How come you know his name?” IU suddenly turned excited.

“No… I think I heard it somewhere.” I said quite stuttering.

“I don’t know what is his position, but is it possible if he is also in our department? I thought we already got enough workers.” Suzy then said.

“I don’t know. We will know sooner or later. So now, let’s take our breakfast first. I’m hungry, and someone go ask them if they want something.” I said to them.

“Umm, can you go and ask? I feel shy because the new guy is too handsome. What if I fainted after interact with him?” Suzy then jokingly said.

“Yah! Nonsense! Okay I’ll ask. You guys wait for me okay?” I agreed and quickly make my way to the room.

I knock a few times before I open the door. All the guys that are busy arranging something on the table turn their head towards me. It’s quite awkward to have all eyes are on me, but I have to make up my mind, I came just to ask if they want anything for breakfast. I don’t know how but among the four pairs of eyes I caught Luhan’s eyes. His gaze somehow give me a strange feeling, the feeling I never felt before. It’s true that sehun’s gaze manage to shake my heart, but luhan’s… is different.

“Jiyeon, do you need anything?” Kris’s voice bring me back to my sense.

“Ahh no. We’re going to the café to buy breakfast. So I came to ask, if you guys need anything. Just in case you don’t take breakfast yet.” This is the first time I talk so awkwardly in front of my colleagues.

“Jiyeon is always so sweet! That’s why I like to work in the same department as you. For me… just buy me banana milk and… vegetarian scramble egg will do.” Tao then said with a compliment.

“Of course you are lucky to work with me. Hahaha, what about the others, chanyeol?” I saw chanyeol is busy arranging the table, doesn’t anticipate my question.

“Ahh me? Uhm… only banana milk.” Chanyeol then said.

“And for me, you know my favorite right jiyeon? A cup of coffee with chicken bacon sandwich. Thanks!” Kris then ordered.

“Err… luhan-ssi?” I asked him awkwardly to see he remains silent and doesn’t say anything.

“Can I go there with you?” He finally talked.

“Uhm excuse me?” I thought I’ve misheard something.

“Can I go to the café with you guys too? I’m not familiar with the café so I don’t know what to eat. So it’s okay if I go there too and choose the food myself, can?” Luhan then said, makes me hesitated for a while.

“Just go luhan. We’ll settle everything from here.” Kris the pushed luhan out.

Seeing luhan is walking towards me, I can feel my heart is thumping so suddenly. Ahh why do I keep feeling like this lately? Am I that easy? Aish I have to get rid those kind of feelings. What am I thinking, I can’t fall for someone that I don’t even know that easy. I already got sehun anyway. But right now, luhan is walking right beside me, on our way to the café. These two girls are secretly fangirling over luhan while here I am, suddenly lost my words. Luhan doesn’t say anything either, he only keep walking while looking to the front. He looks like, somehow, a cool guy?

 

 

 

Author’s POV

After breakfast, all the designers start to gather at their versatile and multiuse table. Kris suddenly tells them to gather just because he got something to inform. Tao and chanyeol now have joined the girls back, after they spent their time helping luhan for the whole morning. Luhan and kris seem to discuss something in the new room while the others are only watching from outside patiently. Finally, kris and luhan both get out of the room and stand facing the designers.

“Guys, as you can see… someone has moved in our department. Introduce, this is Xi Luhan, our new manager.” Kris introduced.

“Hye guys, I’m your new manager. Just call me anything but not sir or anything formal, because I feel so odd like that. Be comfortable, just like you guys and kris, okay?” Luhan then briefly introduced himself.

“But luhan hyung, kris is only a department head, but you’re a manager.” Tao insulted makes kris’s face turned red.

“Wait, isn’t it manager’s office usually is the main office? How come luhan-ssi ended up being in our department?” IU then asked curiously.

“Because I choose to be here. I like the room, and sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter