Chapter 11

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chapter 11-

“By the way luhan, do you like jiyeon? I notice your expression always drastically change to cheerful when she’s around.”- Kris

 

Sehun’s POV

“Choose, to leave or stay with me.”

Upon hearing my words, jiyeon seems surprised. Actually, I was surprised too. Why did I asked her such question? What if her answer is to leave? With this kind of situation right now, it’s possible jiyeon might choose to leave rather than staying.

“Sehun… this is nonsense! How can you make me choose?! You know my answer right?”

Jiyeon’s face looks confused though. But jiyeon, I don’t know your answer. Honestly, I really don’t know if you wanna leave or stay. Your words portrayed you don’t wanna leave, but what if actually inside, you’re begging to be freed from a bothersome younger boyfriend like me?

“You have a lot of things to focus on jiyeon, unlike me. You’re busy, and at the same time you have to think about me too. I know it’s tiring for you jiyeon. I did this for you. Don’t think about me, because I will be okay.”

I said all the things spontaneously. It is true, she is busy, she got a lot of things to be settled down and dealt with since she has a career, and I know it’s tiring for her to have a boyfriend who needs attention and care from her. I really do this for her. Honestly, if she really wanna let go, she will have to do it now, do it when I’m still can deal with it. Because I don’t think I can accept it anymore if she will possibly leave me after this, in the future, when I’m not ready. I would rather end it here than regret it later on.

“I won’t let go.”

Jiyeon’s assured answer makes me hesitates for a while. I don’t know that she is so sure to not let go, she’s not hesitating at all while answering. And despite all these awkwardness around us, jiyeon is staring directly into my eyes, telling me that’s her certain answer. But to be honest with myself, it’s a relief to hear her answer. Even though I was the one who made her chose, I was hoping for a positive answer. I was hoping she won’t let go. I don’t know how to response to her right now. I’m still sitting on the couch next to her, but I turn my head away, because I feel so insecure looking into her eyes.

I am staring outside the window, throwing my gaze towards the blue sky. I can feel movement right next to me, before I can feel a warm touch on my right arm. Jiyeon links her arms with mine, and she then rested her head on my shoulder while hugging my arm. I miss our skinship, I miss jiyeon’s fond touch, I miss her tenderness every time we’re together. I’m glad, I’m glad that jiyeon choose to stay, although I can’t express it really well, I’m seriously glad with it. While I’m still staring outside, and jiyeon still clinging on my arm, she suddenly talk softly. I can barely hear her, but her words are all clear.

“Sehunnie… please don’t make me choose again. Because I only got one answer. And please don’t tell me to leave you, because I always need you. The love… grew bigger in this one year period, and we shouldn’t waste it right? I was so used with you always by my side, so I don’t think I can make it, living without you. Let’s stay together… always.”

I can hear tiredness in her voice. And she sounded sad too. I hope I didn’t hurt her. If I’m hurting, it’s nothing. But if jiyeon is hurting, then it’s not right. I can feel jiyeon is tighten her grip on my arm, showing her affectionate. I turn my head to see jiyeon is leaning her head on my shoulder while closing her eyes.

“Let’s stay together always, jiyeon.”

 

----------------------------------------

 

I walk out of my room on the next day while checking my phone. I got a few miscalls from luhan hyung, and also a text message, from him too. I know it’s already twelve in the afternoon, with a summer sun shining brightly outside there, but I was too tired and sleepy to notice someone was calling me early in the morning. I didn’t sleep yesterday night to finish jiyeon’s work, so I have to replace my sleep time. Although I just woke up after sleeping for about thirteen hours, too bad I’m still feeling tired.

 

“Sehun! You sleepy head I know you’re still sleeping right? I’m sorry I couldn’t reply all your text previously, I was so busy lately. Let’s meet tonight okay. I’ll come to your house after work and I will buy us dinner too, so don’t go anywhere. I don’t care whatever it is you have no other choice but to say yes! See you!”

 

I think I texted him two days ago, and he just replied today? Indeed, a busy person. I can’t help but to chuckle at luhan’s text. This hyung is four years older than me but he acts like a younger one. He got too many charms, until everyone will probably be shadowed by him every time he is around. But for me, it is nonsense to be offended by someone’s charms, since we’re all given our own specialties though. Besides, luhan is a nice guy, and I’m glad I get to know him and have him as my neighbor.

Hmm what should I do now? After graduated, I really don’t know what to do. I’ve sent my resume to companies to apply job. I hope at least a company will accept me. I guess I should just go on with what my parents want me to do, get a business profession. But wait! Before I can think about involving myself into a busy world of working guy, I just smelled something really delicious! It really distract me from thinking about any other things except for foods, and my tummy is growling for food right now, seriously. Maybe because I woke up late and didn’t manage to eat breakfast. Let’s just have a brunch instead, plus, it’s lunch time already. I have to check what’s in freezer I can eat.

Ramyun?

I’m tired of eating Ramyun, but well, what else I can cook anyway. I walk into the kitchen hoping that there’s something I can eat before I go out to find a proper meal. But, right when I enter the kitchen, I saw something on the dining table, looks like a complete set of food! Oh my god today is really my day! My mood is great, nice weather, and also foods served for me right after I woke up! But… who cooked this? Jiyeon? But I sent her back to her home last night, and she must be gone to work this morning, how can she came to cook me lunch. As I walk closer to the table, I was almost drooling over the food. It looks like a nicely cooked fettuccini carbonara and other side dishes.

Garlic meat.

Mushroom soup.

Meatballs.

My god. This is heavenly brunch ever. I haven’t eat western food for a while. Now it’s time for me to gain some weight. Then I saw a note slipped under a plate, looks like a piece of paper randomly ripped from somewhere. Just by looking at the italic handwriting, I know it is jiyeon. So I guessed it wrong, it’s really jiyeon. But she can’t cook this well, maybe she just bought it somewhere for me. What a cute girlfriend I have.

Sehunnie! I came here during my lunch break. I bought us western food so we can eat together, but when I arrived, you’re still sleeping. So I ate it first, Sorry. Hehehhe >.< Please don’t be mad at me. I left some for you. You must be starving after waking up right, so eat this! I’ve heated it for you before I went back to work, I hope you don’t wake up too late or you might have to heat it again. This is my treat, because you have helped me. You’re the one who had finished my work right? Please eat well!

Ps: I bought you a chocolate bubble tea too! It’s in the freezer. Enjoy~

 

How can I resist a girl like you jiyeon? How can I stop loving you when all you do is making my love towards you grow stronger day by day? How can I let you go when you’re able to shake my heart with just a small deed? I hope everything will really turn normal like before. I believe it will…

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon ah! You’re back! How was it, lunch with your boyfriend?”

Right after jiyeon enters the department, tao pop out from behind her while eating bread and asked her a question. She didn’t answer tao’s question, instead, she is glaring fiercely at tao making the innocent guy stop eating and seemingly frightened.

“Why do you care anyway tao? It’s our lunch, none of your business.” Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter