Chapter 1

Love Uncovered [ON HOLD/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Chapter 1 ]

“Hahaha I you look triple cute when you’re shy. Just keep being shy will you?”- Sehun

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

“Sehunnie! I’m here!”

Upon hearing the voice that always shook my heart, I start looking around, searching her whereabouts. I heard chuckles too. I swear that she is the cutest creature ever exist in this world. Although she is a year older than me, she doesn’t seem like a noona, not at all! I turn around, and there saw an adorably pretty girl is waving at me while smiling widely. I smile sweetly at her and quickly make my way towards her. As I reach her, she quickly link her arm with mine, well… my girlfriend is a super lovely girl, and don’t be jealous guys.

“You’re late Oh Sehun, where are you going? Meeting some girls?”

“Ey… what for? I got you anyway yeonnie. And I can’t see any other girl as perfect as you.”

“Aww thanks sehun! Now let’s get into the car and find a restaurant to eat.”

“Wait! I’ll drive okay. I told you right every time we’re going out together, I won’t let you drive. You always got distracted by me, even if I was sitting next to you like a mannequin, without doing anything, it still distract you. I don’t know what so exciting about me until you always got distracted.”

“It’s because your aura is too strong sehun, and that makes my eyes can’t stop looking at you. hahahahha!”

“Yah! Are you being sarcastic right now?”

“Merong~”

 

She runs around the car, avoiding me from touching her. I smile evilly and start to chase her around the car. That was easy, she can’t run as fast as I can. I grab her arm and stop her from keep running. She is slowly panting and she still looks cute with that. I keep staring at her and our eyes then meet. She smiles prettily and leans closer. I smile back, expecting at least a peck from her. But then….

“Ouch!”

I murmured loudly and with that she pulls away her hands from my grip and runs away from me. I expect a peck or a kiss from her, but she ended up… pinching my nose hardly, and I swear that’s really hurt! So… introduce, Park jiyeon, previously my senior, and now my one and only girlfriend. People might find it awkward for a student like me, is dating a working girl like jiyeon. Jiyeon might be a year older than me, but she doesn’t seem like one when we are together. I used to call her noona before, but as we grew closer, that wasn’t needed anymore.

I really thought she would reject me right away on the day I confessed to her. But it’s otherwise, I guess this is fate. For me… she’s just perfect. There’s no way for me to describe how perfect is she because there are so many things, just too many of it until it is indescribable. I smile thinking about us, maybe I cherish our relationship too much until I never stop being happy with it. So now I have to stop daydreaming and wait, where’s jiyeon? I look around to search for her, but then I heard a very small giggle from… inside the car! I saw jiyeon is already sitting at the passenger seat while giggling to see me searching for her. Aish this girl so naughty! I get into the driver seat and start the car engine, getting ready to go. I got driving license but I don’t have any car, so I can only drive jiyeon’s. But today jiyeon is unusually doesn’t talk much like always.

“Babe, are you okay?”

“Sehunnie, you must be so popular among the girls right?”

“Haha what are you talking about jiyeon? No I’m not, don’t worry.”

“Lie. You know when we’re playing around the car, female students keep passing by and I don’t know why, but each of them keep staring and whispering. I was once a student here sehun, and I know well how handsome guys gain affections from female students.”

“So you’re saying that I’m handsome, like that?”

“Yah sehun don’t try to avoid the question by acting so cheesy like that okay.”

“Okay I got it. I’m sorry. But jiyeon, what’s the point of being popular among girls anyway when I already got you keep hanging around me, and always be in my heart?”

“You make me feel embarrass sehunnie….”

“Hahaha I you look triple cute when you’re shy. Just keep being shy will you?”

“Yah! Stop playing Oh Sehun… or….”

“Okay okay I’m sorry! But you’re really cute anyway.”

“That’s because I got a cute boyfriend as well. You should act more manly next time sehun, I would love you more. Really.”

“I’m not manly enough? Okay then I will. So jiyeon, where do we eat now?”

“Just stop at the mall. Let’s go to the Chinese restaurant and then you have to shop with me. I think there will be new arrivals at most of the store. Okay?”

“Shopping?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, let’s go!”

As soon as I park the car, I quickly get off the car to open the door for jiyeon, but before I could arrive to the other side, jiyeon already get off the car without waiting for me to open it for her. I think every time we went out for date together, I wouldn’t get much chance to act like a gentleman and do sweet things for her. How can I show her my romantic side? Plus I don’t have confidence to do such things to her, and just now she said she would love it if I act more manly, should I? I really want to be the best man for her, and want her to see only me in her eyes… I’m being too greedy right? But sometimes, I got that unknown feeling, and I still can’t identify what is that feeling actually.

 

 

 

After finish eating, as expected, jiyeon won’t waste her time and she then rushed outside, of course while dragging me with her. I think we both might suffer indigestion if we keep rushing like this every time after eating. When it comes to apparels and fashion stuffs, jiyeon won’t lose to anyone. I have to admit that her fashion sense is just, super great! Actually, jiyeon really fit well with my ideal girl, because I really love a girl with a good fashion sense, a girl that is bubbly and cute, and can take care of herself really well. Jiyeon got all the perfect girl should have, in my opinion. Now she is working as an apparel designer, and she’s doing well with her job, well of course because her love towards fashion is just, too much. And I would always accompany her to go shopping during our free time, usually on weekend. Shopping with her is so fun at first, sometimes she would choose a whole new style for me, and buy cloth for me too, not only for her.

Lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter