9

Heartbreaker

 

Lay chuckled slightly as he lifted her up.

“You grew a lot, Shin.” He mused before setting her down.

“You’re part of Exo too?” She asked.

“I am, Exo M, we were in China. Do you even know~” Lay paused as he noticed s had gone quiet and doe-eyed.

“You….know each other?”

“Yeoshin lived in Changsha for a while. A year, right?”

She nodded, she gave Lay a meaningful look before facing them.

“The whole time she was with us she never even smiled and now she hugs the unicorn.” Baekhyun grumbled.

“So you’re the expressionless kid Chanyeol’s whining about? What did you do?” Lay smacked her arm.

“Everyone was worried, why are you being cold?” Lay nagged, Yeoshin winced slightly. Exo K balked, that was the third emotion they saw on her face.

 

 

“Really?” Lay cackled, they were all gathered at the living room after dinner, while Yeoshin was in her room.

“She can be a bit…..” Chanyeol trailed off, Lay shook his head. Then Yeoshin exited her room carrying some clothes with her.

“You going to shower?” Suho asked her, she just nodded back before heading towards the bathroom.

“Ya, Kim Yeoshin?” Lay called, Yeoshin narrowed her eyes at him.

“Close the door.”

“But, hyung, how did you meet her?” Sehun asked.

They heard the door shut softly, Suho smiled in relief.

“That was a year before I came to SM, we met at my hometown, Changsha. She was a little difficult to deal with,” Lay nodded.

“But, Yeoshin’s pretty much okay.”

“How did you two communicate?”

“We had some difficulty, but she eventually learned how to read and write Chinese and she taught me a little Korean too.”

 

 

“So, we were separated for four years, and now, you happen to be a chaebol daughter?” Lay mused as Yeoshin joined them at the table, she was seated beside Luhan and Chanyeol, Sehun blinked across her.

“I didn’t know about my father back then, Yixing.” She dead-panned, Lay chuckled.

The rest of the members just paused, Exo K was gaping.

“But, how did you end up living with us?” Lay asked, Yeoshin picked up her chopsticks and picked up one of the dumplings. Lay tossed a tissue and hit her hair. Chanyeol balked.

“Can I just eat first? I didn’t eat lunch today.” She whined.

The rest just smiled.

“Whoa, was that the fourth expression I saw today?” Baekhyun wondered, Yeoshin glanced up at him. He just smiled hesitantly.

“Anyway, Yeoshin-ah?”

She looked at Suho.

“I forgot to introduce you formally, this is Exo M,”

Yeoshin followed as he pointed to a tall male with dark hair.

“This is Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Tao and of course you know Lay.”

Yeoshin nodded as she studied the five males.

“But, Suho-ssi, I~”

“Suho-ssi?!” Lay balked, Yeoshin winced at him. Sehun and Kai chuckled.

“Mwo?” Yeoshin said.

“Why ssi? Call him oppa, it’s so formal.” Lay shuddered.

Instantly Yeoshin felt eleven pairs of eyes all turn to her, she sent Lay a glare.

“Ani, except for Kai and Sehun, everyone else is oppa.”

“Ya, I just got here, and you’re already nagging.”

“You’ve been with K for a week, mei.”

“Mei your .” She muttered, Yixing raised one brow at her.

Yeoshin exhaled heavily. Kris looked at Suho, the latter just shrugged while grinning.

They never saw Yeoshin talk so much.

“Again, call hyung again.” Lay tapped his fingers on the table, Yeoshin put down her chopsticks.

“Suho..oppa,”

Lay gave her an angelic smile.

“Yes?”

“May I be given the permission to throttle one of your members to death?”

The members guffawed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so you see, Yeoshin just needed someone familiar for her to warm up hahha