25

Heartbreaker

 

Kai shut the door close, Sehun made the action of cutting his throat in the air at his hyungs. Yeoshin was quiet as she sat beside Tao.

“You’re not allowed to leave the room, we will back after the performance.” Kai said evenly, Suho looked at Sehun questioningly. Kris’s brows rose.

“Fine.” Yeoshin answered, Lay blinked.

“Kai, what happened?” Kyungsoo asked.

“We’re not going to take her backstage next time, if we will no one’s allowed to visit our dressing room.” Kai finished; Baekhyun and Chanyeol grew worried at the younger male’s tone.

The door opened slightly.

“Exo ready in five minutes.”

Yeoshin nodded as the boys stood up, she felt Kai looking at her, she raised her palms in defeat. Kai smiled back at her, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

“Stay here, and be a good kid.” Tao grinned and patted her cheek.

Kris placed a bottle of water on her lap.

“If you eat, don’t choke.” He mused before leaving.

Chen was still loitering around.

“Aigoo,” He bent down to meet her gaze.

“Our goddess is creating a stir in our idol world.” He chuckled before leaving.

 

“Guys, seriously,” Yeoshin groaned as they arrived at the dorm, the boys just started to take off their shirts.

“Give me two seconds to get to my room before you go .” She murmured before jogging to her room.

“But when she changes or showers, she never closes the door.” Luhan grumbled.

Chen chuckled.

“Kai, what happened back there?” Suho asked, the members turned quiet. Kai looked up, he grabbed his bag and went to his room.

“Daddy Oh, you were there.” Baekhyun said.

Sehun made a face at his nickname.

“Kai was slightly…annoyed when we left the room, he was…he didn’t like the way they stared at Yeoshin and…they didn’t like it when they came to our room.”

Kris and the others nodded in agreement.

“We were talking, while Yeoshin chose some snacks when Woohyun sunbae and Taemin came walking to us.”

Chanyeol looked up interest.

“Should I quote him?” Sehun cleared his throat, Suho nodded.

“He told them off, he told them that our Yeoshin’s not some collector’s item to be stared at.”

 

“A comeback? But the holidays just ended.” Yeoshin said, it was mid January, some of the Chinese members had just arrived from their hometowns. She slid down from the van as they arrived at the agency.

She could hear fans already screaming.

“Oppa!”

She winced slightly, she felt Suho pat her hand before they walked.

“Oh, it’s goddess unnie! Unnie!”

Kris smiled slightly; at least the fans were slowly starting to understand about Yeoshin.

 

“I need to use the restroom.” Yeoshin said as they arrived at the second floor, she waited for Kris to give her a nod before she left, Xiumin smiled.

“She seems better now, unlike before.”

“Better with us, Yeoshin doesn’t trust the others. I think she hates everyone.” Chen mused as they walked in the room.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo.”

One of SMent’s legendary composers was inside the room.

“Yoo Youngjin seonsaengnim.” Suho smiled as the boys sat down.

“So an April or May comeback?”

“Yes, we were also talked about that.” Suho nodded politely.

“Sooman and I already chose some songs for the mini album, but the title track is not yet finished, I was hoping if you could put on some of your ideas.”

Exo nodded eagerly.

The door slid open, Yeoshin stepped in, her blonde hair now in a high ponytail, she was wearing black paneled jeans, black sneaker wedges and a dark toned Givenchy sweater. She looked at them and gave the older male a polite bow before sitting on the couch, crossing her legs.

Yoo Youngjin looked at her with a smile.

So bad, no one can stop her.” He said.

“Yes?”

“I heard about her, Kim Yeoshin, only daughter of business magnate Kim Ilpyo and currently living with Exo.”

“Ah, yes.” Kris smiled and nodded, Luhan looked at Yeoshin and waved at her, Yeoshin rolled her eyes at him.

“I heard talk about her too, she apparently ignores even the biggest idol groups? The goddess who breaks hearts.” Yoo Youngjin chuckled, Exo winced.

Yeoshin’s coldness to others wasn’t a laughing joke at all.

“The cold aura, unapproachable vibe…A cold city woman.” Yoo Youngjin nodded as he took his notebook.

“A girl that can entrap you in her charms in a matter of seconds, a girl that will make you want her more. Like an addiction.”

 

“I don’t think so.” Kris said as they ordered ice cream, Yeoshin was beside him looking at the menu with glee. Kris was wearing sunglasses and a beanie.

“You don’t think so? Taemin’s sincere, mei.”

“Ge, I live with twelve guys, wherever you aliens go, I go. You think I have time to meet other people?” She retorted as the lady completed their order, thirteen cups of different flavors. Kris picked up the tray.

“So, you don’t see him that way?”

“That way?” She looked up.

“Oh, no, I don’t. Just someone who works in the same company as you.” She nodded before going to Exo’s table.

“Someone who works in the same company as us, really.” Kris just shook his head as he joined them.

“Besides, he’s not my style.” Yeoshin chuckled at him.

Kris sent her a dry look.

“What was that?” Tao asked.

“I was trying to have a heart to heart talk with our goddess.” Kris replied as Yeoshin plopped beside Kai and Luhan. Kai handed her a spoon and her ice cream. Suho’s brows rose slightly, he met eyes with Lay, who just grinned back at him.

“But, hyung,” Chanyeol looked up.

 

“She doesn’t have a heart.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i dont know if you guys noticed, but i really enjoy writing this one hahha please keep up with me :>