13

Heartbreaker

“Wow, you need…sleep.” Yeoshin said as they arrived at the dorm, Lay made a face before heading to his room. She watched as the twelve guys scampered groggily to their rooms. It was just five in the afternoon; they were already up at around four in the morning earlier, hopping from one schedule to another.

She trudged towards the kitchen and found the fridge empty except for a few boxes of banana milk and some fruit.

She shook her head as she grabbed her jacket and Balenciaga purse, she walked to her room and took out the set of keys her father had given her.

 

Yeoshin arrived at the basement parking and she balked, of course Exo had their own slots for their cars and vans, but she found two cars had been added, a yellow Lamborghini and a white Range Rover.

“He must be really guilty.” She shook her head as she trudged towards the Rover.

A few minutes later, Yeoshin finally arrived at the supermarket.

 

Luhan was awaken by the noise he heard from the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes before sitting up, it was around seven in the evening already. He got up and went out of his room.

He found Kyungsoo and Lay cooking, Yeoshin was seated on top of the kitchen counter.

“Who went shopping?” He asked as he noticed the bags of groceries.

“Yeoshin went out, well, I don’t kno how Suho hyung would react to that.” Lay said dryly, Yeoshin just shrugged, Luhan grinned, then it faded as he noticed the discarded jacket on the couch.

“Is this yours?” He asked as he picked up the jacket, Kyungsoo and Lay looked. Then they paused.

“Yeah, it’s mine.”

The jacket was egged and there were red stains on it. Luhan’s brows furrowed.

 

“You were…attacked on your way back to the car?” Kris balked. Suho and Xiumin were checking the internet for photos.

And there were tons of posts, most were happy, some defended Yeoshin or whom they called “lucky girl”.

“She was egged and….ketchuped.” Baekhyun picked up the soiled jacket and shook her head.

“So…can we eat dinner now? I mean, it…didn’t hurt me or nothing.”

Sehun, who was sitting next to her slightly pulled a chunk of her hair and sniffed it.

“It got to your hair too, genius.” He smirked, Yeoshin moved away from him.

“This is serious, Shin.” Lay said, Chen sighed.

Luhan stood up and walked to the kitchen, it was clear he was annoyed.

“Luhan hyung can get…sensitive about these…things.” Chen said.

“You’re not allowed to go out, Yeoshin.” Chanyeol nodded.

“You don’t even have to buy groceries for us.” Kai added.

“Then, what do you expect me to do? Watch you starve?” She shook her head and stood up.

“Try arguing with her, you’re just going lose every strand of hair on your head.” Lay shook his head.

Then Kris smirked.

“I found a way, guys, where are your phones?”

 

Yeoshin yawned as she stepped out of her room, she could smell breakfast  being served. She felt something drop on her shoulder.

“We always wanted to do that every morning when M wasn’t around.” Chanyeol said to her, she paused and found a jacket draped on her shoulder.

“No tank tops please, especially at home.” Kyungsoo said.

”But~”

“Yeoshin, you’re living twelve guys now, not just six, but twelve. Still, we’re not comfortable with too much skin.” Chen sang.

“Huh.” She huffed as she sat beside Suho and Chen.

“Wait, why are you guys still here? Don’t you have some…dance thing to go to?”

“They gave us a day off, we need rest you know.” Baekhyun replied.

“Oh, I was actually buying the while aliens from Exo planet thing, I didn’t know aliens could get tired too.” She said flalty, the guys blinked. Then she smiled.

“Guys, sometimes you just take me too seriously.” She chuckled, the boys turned quiet.

Xiumin smiled as the younger girl shook her head and slid down from the stool.

“Well then, you guys get some rest.” She walked to her room.

Lay grinned and leaned against the fridge.

“She’s finally loosening up, good.”

“It’s nice to see her smile,” Chanyeol wrapped his arms around himself.

“It feels weird to see her smile.” Sehun shook his head, Luhan slapped his arm.

“But, she wont eat?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Let her be, she probably wants to stay away from us.” Baekhyun mused.                 

 

“But that was pretty sweet of her, she brought groceries for us.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++