ch. 41

Heartbreaker

Dinner was chaotic, Yeoshin leaned against the wall as she watched the boys devoured on the pizzas.

“Not eating?” Kris said as he walked to her with a slice on his hand.

“No~”

“Trick question.” He grinned at her before pushing the slice to her face. Yeoshin just sighed and took it from him.

“I don’t know how you managed to tweak our schedule, but thanks, mei.”

“I know you needed the rest, ge.”

 “You know, Chanyeol doesn’t want you to leave. Like ever.”

Yeoshin nodded, a lump forming in .

“I wish for that too.” Kris muzzled her hair before leaving.

 

Yeoshin stepped out of the house, she wrapped her arms around herself.

Is this about the boys? You’ve grown too attached them.

You don’t understand, it’s not about them.

“Then, what?”

“I can’t do what you ask of me,”

“You’re my only child, you have no choice in this! You’re leaving that place in a week.”

Yeoshin swallowed.

“So, I’m pleased that you’re not avoiding me.” She felt a jacket drop on her shoulder. She turned and found Kai standing beside her.

“I can’t exactly run from an alien with superpowers.” She replied, Kai shrugged.

“Still not telling me?”

“Kai, I told you~”

Kai pressed his lips on hers.

“That’s strike two for you, Kim Jongin.”

Kai smiled, happy that she wasn’t angry.

“Do you react like this when random guys start to kiss you? Because, I don’t know if I should feel~”

“You’re not a random guy, Kai.” She mused before stepping back.

“Yeoshin, I~”

“Don’t say it. You..There’s no need for it.” Yeoshin said before walking back to the house.

 

Yeoshin shut the door behind her, she leaned against the wall and pressed her palm to her chest.

She felt her tears drop on her cheeks, she felt so conflicted. She had no idea why Kai kissed her. And she didn’t want to know why. It would just hold her back.

As much as she wanted to stay, she knew she couldn’t.

She dropped on the floor on her knees.

“I’m so sorry….”

 

“Good morning, sunshine!” Kyungsoo said as Yeoshin walked in the kitchen. He was already manning the stove.

“Morning, dyodoreu.” She gave the male a back hug.

Kyungsoo paused, not used to her affection.

“This is making jealous.” Baekhyun said as he walked in the kitchen, carrying some plates.

“I don’t want to hug you, Byunbaek-ssi. I saw you kiss and hug your girlfriend. It~” Yeoshin winced as Baekhyun just squished her face.

“Always so pleasant in the morning, how lovely.” Baekhyun chirped.

“Let go of my daughter’s face, Baekhyun-ah.” Suho said as he appeared from the staircase.

“Omelets!” Chanyeol boomed, Tao and Luhan were right behind him.

Yeoshin watched as they assembled in the kitchen.

“Good morning, brat.” Sehun greeted her before plopping on one of the stools. Yeoshin just smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Good morning to you too, you idiot.”

The guys paused, a little alarmed.

“Aren’t you being too affectionate today?” Luhan mused, Yeoshin smiled and pulled away.

“I try to be as sweet as I can.” She retorted, Kai chuckled before sitting beside Xiumin and Chen.

“So, Troll ge, how was your sleep?” Yeoshin said as she sat beside him.

“My room was so dark, I couldn’t even smell anything,”

“Ugh.” Yeoshin groaned and turned away from him.

 

 

“Don’t you dare, Panda!” Yeoshin warned as a soaking wet Tao walked to her.

“I wont swim with you and you will not~”

Tao smiled and easily lifted her from the bench, Xiumin chuckled.

“I can’t swim!” Yeoshin yelled.

“Don’t worry, you have twelve aliens to save you, Goddess!” Yixing mused while bobbing his head on the water. Yeoshin glared at Tao before he jumped on the water with her.

Tao chuckled as Yeoshin held onto him tightly.

“Okay, give the girl a break before she kicks out of the house.” Kai swam towards them, Yeoshin made a face at Tao before letting Kai take her.

“You’re not being awkward.” Kai stated, but he looked confused.

Yeoshin just shrugged and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

“Should I be okay with that?” Kai asked.

Yeoshin nodded, her chin on his shoulder. She let her tears escape to the water.

 

 

“Yes, I..think so.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++