11

Heartbreaker

“Hey, Yeoshin.” Yeoshin felt an arm around her neck, Chanyeol was walking beside her, wearing a hoodie and a snapback, she turned and found Kai on the other side.

“Tell me, how many of you came?”

“Guess.” Kai replied.

Yeoshin winced, it was around eleven in the evening and the streets were already empty.

“So, Pepero? Is..that some sort…of craving?” Baekhyun asked as he jogged to them. Yeoshin’s brows furrowed lightly.

“Don’t worry, they’re good guys. And remember, you’re living with a big K-pop boy group.”

“I love the one with almonds, oppa.” She nodded, Baekhyun almost beamed at her in glee.

“Yeoshin-ah?”

She turned, a doe-eyed male was walking to her.

“Luhan…deer.” She finished.

“Too much research.” Baekhyun mused.

“Here, winter’s nearing and it’s already a little chilly.” Luhan said as he wrapped a scarf around her neck. Yeoshin nodded.

“I….just remembered one thing.” She said as she tilted her head and saw the rest of Exo walking towards them.

“What?”

“A scene from a fanfic I read about the twelve of you, you were portrayed as aliens.” She nodded before turning away from them and started for the mini mart.

Luhan and Chanyeol chuckled.

“When she was all silent I didn’t know she had that kind of humor too.” Baekhyun mused.

 

Yeoshin entered the mart, she headed towards the snack section. She found the box of Peperos on the top shelf. She was about to reach for it on her tippy toes but she felt sudden warmth behind her.

“How many?”

“Four.” She replied and turned, Kris already had four boxes on his arms.

“Kris.” She said, Kris nodded and tossed the boxes on the cart, Chen gave her a wave.

“Suho said you needed time with us too.” Luhan said, Xiumin appeared with a box of milk. Lay grinned at her, Yeoshin paused.

“Xiumin…oppa, Chen..oppa Wait, there are only five of you.”

“Tao? Tao’s probably~”

Yeoshin halted as Tao appeared with huge boxes of choco pie. He gave her a quick smile before dumping the boxes on the cart, she heard Kris sigh heavily.

“See? They’re not that bad, Shin.” Lay grinned as he took her hand.

“I always knew that you needed time to be comfortable with people.” He nodded, Yeoshin glanced back at Xiumin as he pushed the cart.

“You don’t know how they were worried when you arrived at the dorm, Chanyeol told us you were made of ice.”

“You were going all sentimental on me, now you nag again?”

Lay just ran away from her.

“Ya, Zhang Yixing!”

 

“Wa, she’s smiling.” Kai mused as Yeoshin chased Lay.

“I’m jealous of that unicorn, our goddess smiles at him.”

Suho grinned at Chanyeol.

“She just needs time Yeol, she’s quite unique.”

“Unique? She~”

“Oh Sehun, don’t bully her. You’re just going to get into trouble.” Baekhyun warned, then Yeoshin was making her way to them.

“I found this.” She said, her eyes brightened as she pulled up a huge box of banana milk, Chanyeol chuckled and took the box from her.

“Girls shouldn’t carry heavy stuff.”

“Tao gege asked me to do this,” She said.

Kai looked up.

“Suho oppa, will you buy me this?” She asked as she pointed towards the box with her eyes wide.

Sehun chuckeld heartily.

 

“I think I prefer it when you didn’t speak, Yeoshin-ah.” Suho teased but he nodded.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i dont plan to put trouble yet, i want her to be close with Exo before that starts hahahaaha

 

Any guess for pairings?

Oh, and it wont be just Exo that's gonna be paired with her :>