29

Heartbreaker

 

The boys returned to their dressing room, Suho had a white towel wrapped around his wounded arm, he had skinned his elbow when he slipped on stage. Luhan followed last, he had a long scratch on his left leg.

“Where’s Yeoshin?” Kris halted, everyone in the room stopped talking.

“She left, when she learned we didn’t bring the first aid kit with us. She told us she’d be back after buying~”

“You let her take the car too?” Tao balked.

“Hyung, ge..right now, where are we?” Lay asked, Suho and the others looked at him oddly.

“We’re in Gwangju, unicorn.” Baekhyun replied. Then they heard Lay curse.

“Gwangju?! You let her roam around at night in Gwangju?” Lay ran out of the room.

 

Yeoshin was hauled out of the van; they had taken the van a few blocks away from the pharmacy. She was pushed against the brick wall.

“You dress prettily now,”

She counted them, there were seven of them. Some had baseball bats on their shoulders. She winced.

“You killed one of us, Yeoshin. We’re going to return the favor now.” The man stepped forward and slapped her, she felt blood trickle from her lip. She smirked and looked at him in the eye.

“He was too weak against a young girl. Too weak to defend himself. Just like you.” She spat, her tone turning cold. She heard the men chuckle behind their leader.

“You were lucky your rich father found you in China, we should have just killed you back then.” He spat.

“Trust me, if you kill me, I can guarantee, my father will not only kill you but cut you into cute little pieces.”

The man hit her again. Yeoshin grinned before catching his arm, then she kicked his shin.

 

Exo piled in the pharmacy, surprising the pharmacist behind the counter.

“Uhm, sir?” Baekhyun stepped forward.

“Yes…may I help you?”

Tao and Chen were looking around anxiously, searching for any sign of Yeoshin.

“By any chance, did a girl with no expressions on her face come by here?” He asked. Sehun almost sighed at his hyung.

“With blonde hair?”

They all nodded.

“Yes, a few minutes ago, in fact she was talking to some men outside earlier.”

Lay’s eyes widened, he stepped out from the pharmacy.

“She’s here…..she has to be.” He murmured.

The pharmacist stepped out and pointed to a certain direction on the road.

“They took her in the car she came with and they went straight there.”

 

Suho was panicking as they drove forward. He could hear s murmuring while looking at the windows, in search for Yeoshin.

“Stop!” Tao yelled, Suho stepped on the brakes. Then seconds later, Tao and Kai leapt from the car.

Then they saw it.

 

Yeoshin was cornered by the eight men, the bag of medicine was still on his arms.

“How about we cut you into little pieces, you ?”

She smiled.

“Do you know why I killed your friend?” She asked, ignoring her bleeding lip.

“Because that’s what I do with crap, we get rid of it!”

The man just smirked at her, then he signaled for his cohorts to step forward, then he walked towards Yeoshin and grabbed her chin.

“You see, you’re all talk, Kim Yeoshin. We can use you, your face, your body~” He turned as he heard a set of loud brakes. Yeoshin’s eyes widened.

“.” She hissed, the man pushed her down.

Yeoshin watched as Tao and Kai walked to them, they weren’t running, just walking. But they looked different. They didn’t look like the Tao and Kai she was used to seeing everyday.

She saw the other members walking behind them.

“Guys, just leave!” She called out before standing.

 

Kai’s eyes went to Yeoshin’s discarded jacket on the ground and her torn shirt which had showed her bare shoulder, his fists curled.

“Ya, what are you doing?! Leave!” Yeoshin was screaming now, Tao turned to his friend with a smirk on his face.

“Wow, look at this, they even come to save you, they came to save a killer!” The men chuckled. Tao was the first one to move, he easily flipped one of the men and took his bat, he tossed the item to Kai before leaping forward.

“Guys~” Yeoshin halted when Kris had rushed to her.

“Oppa, you have to go~”

“Shut up, come.” Kris managed to pull her up, her eyes went to Kai, he was skillfully hitting and dodging.

“Chen, take her to the car.”

Yeoshin felt Chen lift her up, she watched as Tao and Kai managed to make two more guys fall to the ground.

“Are you okay?” Xiumin was before her as he slid the van’s door open. Yeoshin could only nod.

 

“Are you out of your mind!?” Kai snapped as soon as the bus doors closed. They had drove back to the event place and quickly transferred to the bus.

Yeoshin looked at her palms.

“We know about your…past, of course you know it too, and yet you chose to go out alone!”

“Jongin.” Kris warned, but he waved the older male off.

“You don’t even think about us, do you know how worried we were, Kim Yeoshin?” Kai glared at her, Kyungso’s brows furrowed, he was cleaning Yeoshin’s lip cut.

“I…I’m sorry.” Yeoshin had said simply, then she stood up.

“Oppa, let me see your wound.” She said to Suho, Kai groaned before sitting down at the back. Suho smiled at the girl ad cupped her cheek.

“You went out for this?” He asked, she nodded.

Luhan smiled before joining the two. Sehun and Kris looked at each other, both glanced at Kai. The other members had gone quiet.

 

 

“We did worry about you Shin, don’t do that again. You drove us crazy.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++