35

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin waited at the airport, the whole group was flying to China for the Overdose comeback. She yawned as she pushed he sunglasses to her face; she was dressed in a pair of shorts, a loose shirt and Air Jordan sneakers.

“I actually like Chinese version better, it’s more….” She trailed off, Chen grinned at her.

“Right! Joonma, about the seats~”

“Don’t worry you’re sitting with Kai and Kyungsoo.”

She grinned at him then she looked around.

 

Yeoshin put on her earphones and was surprised when she checked her iPod, all of her other songs were gone.

She looked up only to meet a smiling Chanyeol and Lay.

“What did you do?” She sighed from her seat, Kai paused and peeked on the screen, he chuckled.

“You changed all of her songs.” Kyungsoo blinked, Yeoshin just leaned back on her seat.

“Everything’s….Exo.” She murmured, causing Kai and Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Ani, oppa, don’t you feel bad for me? I’m with you guys 24/7, and now I only have over fifty songs on my iPod and it’s all Exo,” She grumbled, Lay grinned and rubbed her hair.

“We love you that’s why, just sleep.”

 

Kyungsoo yawned slightly, the plane had just landed in China, he glanced beside him and found Yeoshin all snuggled up beside Kai while sleeping. He chuckled to himself and gently took her iPod from her hands and removed the earphones from her ears.

Kai blinked and he looked down on Yeoshin’s blonde locks, he smiled.

“Time to wake her up, make sure she doesn’t run off again, like last time.” Suho said as he walked to them, Yeoshin yawned before opening her eyes.

“We’re..here?”

“Yeah, fix your hair, we’re heading out soon.” Suho patted her cheek before going back to his seat. She sat up and looked at Kai.

“I will never get used to your silver hair.” She mused before tying her hair in a ponytail.

“Heol, come on, time to go.” Kai took her backpack before standing.

“But, Kkamjong,” Yeoshin said as they stepped out of plane and made their way to immigration, she looped her arm around his naturally.

“Don’t you ever get tired? All these shows and..” She shrugged, Kai grinned at her. Yeoshin glanced behind her and looked at the front, her lips moving.

“Did you just count if there were twelve of us?” Kai chuckled.

“It’s…a habit.” She grumbled, Kai chuckled as they walked.

“Sometimes..it can get tiring, but I feel better knowing that you’re watching us.”

Yeoshin chuckled.

“And always judging and nagging.” Kai finished.

“Ya, I don’t nag. You’re the ones who nag always.”

Kai laughed and just pulled her along.

 

 

The screaming made Yeoshin dizzy, all around them as they walked, her face was almost hit by posters and cards, she winced when someone had accidentally stepped on her foot. Kris was behind her, while Kai was holding onto her hand as they walked.

“Just walk straight, mei.” Kris had reminded over the noise, she sighed and finally, they reached the van. Kai managed to pull her up quickly.

Chanyeol and Chen waved at the fans merrily.

“Don’t you guys still have that concert next week? For two straight nights?” Yeoshin voiced as the car moved.

“We do.” Luhan, who was sitting beside her replied.

She made a face as she leaned on him.

“Shouldn’t you at least rest in between?”

Luhan just grinned and pinched her cheeks.

“Aigoo, so cute, our goddess is worried for us.”

“Not really, because if you guys get sick, I might get sick too.”

Luhan playfully pushed her away, the others chuckled.

 

Yeoshin joined Exo at the hall for dinner, she was surprised that there were a lot of people, and most of them were not from the press. She recognized Exo’s labelmates, Girls’ Generation.

She shook her head before turning back to the doors, then she felt someone yank her back.

“Where are you going, goddess-nim?” Baekhyun mused before pulling her back.

“Oppa, I just remembered I wanted to eat~”

“Just come, relax.”

 

In contrast to the nine girls who were dressed brightly, Yeoshin was clad in a black Givenchy hoodie, black ripped shorts and black patent heels. She had her blonde locks down as she plopped beside Kris and Sehun.

“What do you want to eat?” Sehun asked her. Yeoshin looked up, the table was annoyingly noisy to her.

“Just..anything but red meat.” She murmured, Kai looked up noticing her discomfort, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were chatting across her.

“But~” She coughed and stood up.

“What’s wrong?” Kris looked up.

Taeyeon turned to her and smiled.

“I got beat up for that couple,” She mused before leaving the table.

“Ya, ya, Kim Yeoshin~”

“I left my choco pie in the room. I’ll be back.” She beamed at Kris and Sehun before leaving the room.

 

“But she shouldn’t be alone.” Kris murmured.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++