14

Heartbreaker

 

“The more I listen to it,” Yeoshin started as they walked inside Galleria Department Store, she was with the twelve guys who had badgered her to come out and shop.

“Listen to what?”

She pointed upwards, Growl was playing softly inside the mall, they chose to roam around Gangnam because the area was quiet and not crowded, safe for Exo to walk around.

“You sound like clingy and possessive boyfriends, who likes that?” She shook her head, Kai chuckled in approval.

“I mean, it’s nice, good beat and stuff, but too much confidence can be a turn off.” She nodded, Chanyeol looped one arm around hers, by now Yeoshin was used to it.

“We’re even preparing a Christmas album, but it’s a secret.”

Suho and Kris sighed.

“Are you gonna be dressed as elves?” She asked.

The twelve guys blinked.

“How did you know?”

“It’s a cliché. Too obvious.”

“Oh, Yeoshin, come with me.” Suho gestured for them to follow.

 

“No.” Yeoshin balked. Suho and Lay were grinning as the sales associate brought the pink sundress towards her.

“Just kill me instead.” She claimed, Tao chuckled and looked at Yeoshin. She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and boxy navy blue sweater, her black Chanel purse was hanging around her shoulder.

“Goddess, you always wear black, too dark.” Baekhyun said.

“Do not…call me that.”

“It’s kind of your name.” Baekhyun grinned. Yeoshin glared at him, the others were roaming around the shop.

“This,” Kai walked over to them holding a piece of clothing with Luhan and Kris following him.

“If you….you’re so adamant on buying me something, oppa. You can buy this instead.” Yeoshin nodded as she assessed the white and silver dress Kai was holding.

“Try it on!” Chanyeol hooted, Yeoshin groaned.

 

Kris grinned as he took out his phone, Yeoshin just stepped out of the dressing room.

“Now, can I change back~”

“No, wait.” Kris stood up and walked to her.

She noticed that everyone was grinning at her when Kris stood beside her closely, then he ever so slightly leaned down. Yeoshin saw her face beside his on the phone’s screen.

“Smile, well I’m still going to take a picture anyway.” Kris muttered, then she heard the distinctive sound of the phone.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to Instagram our faces together and tell the world that you…well, whoever you are to us.”

 

“Whoa, you guys are doing well, congratulations!” Hyoyeon greeted as she entered the room with her eight members, Exo stood up to greet them.

“Practice again? But you’re already doing so well.” Sooyoung mused as she sat on the floor, the boys followed.

“But, I saw the charts. All-kill, Lee Sooman seonsaengnim was so proud when he talk to us yesterday.” Tiffany chuckled.

“That’s right. I like Growl.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

Yeoshin stepped down from the bus, she was wearing her Prada stilettos and her Givenchy purse was hanging around her shoulder as she walked towards SM building. She had her headphones on, listening to Exo’s album. She arrived at the building; she gave the receptionist a polite nod before heading towards Exo’s practice room.

 

Kai looked up as the door slid open, he hid his smirk as Yeoshin walked in.

“Shin?” Lay called, but she just walked towards the couch and dropped her purse, her heels made pleasant tick tacking noise on the floor, the girls of Girls’ Generation were staring at her.

Suho smiled at the young girl as she took off her sunglasses.

“I saw a mini mart a few blocks away. I want ice cream.” She stated simply as she took out her wallet.

“You guys want anything?” She asked flatly.

“You’re going alone?” Baek asked dryly.

“Just send me a text.” Yeoshin ignored him and she walked towards the door, Tao and Kai sighed as they both stood up.

“Yeoshin, wait.” Luhan called.

The nine females all looked at him expectantly, the found the younger girl a little intimidating.

“You just got attacked, better~”

“Bye Ludeer, I’ll get you banana milk.” She beamed at him, Luhan and the rest of Exo blinked. She pulled the door open, then she staggered back, almost tripping on Kai and Tao in the process.

 

“Hi, Yeoshin!” Woohyun greeted.

“Oh, Sonyeoshidae sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!” They greeted. Yeoshin followed their gaze. Suho sighed and stood up.

“Say hi, Shin. They’re our seniors.”

“Hi.” Yeoshin said flatly, the girls almost laughed. Suho puffed his cheeks and slowly pushed her head down.

“Oppa, you just said say hi.” Yeoshin swatted his hand away.

“Anyway, I’m heading out, I would prefer to be alone too.” She murmured as she eyed Kai and Tao.

Then the three left.

“Whoa, so that was her?” Sooyoung voiced, Exo nodded.

 

“The rumors were right, she has a face of an angel, but her aura is….”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++