6

Heartbreaker

“We only have two bathrooms, I hope that’s fine with you.”

“You don’t really have to please me, Suho-ssi. And it’s fine. It’s just a bathroom anyway.” Yeoshin said.

Suho smiled.

“I’m going to shower first!” Sehun rushed by, hitting Yeoshin’s shoulder in the process.

“Ya, be carefu!” Suho called out, Yeoshin just watched as Sehun shut the door behind him.

“I’ll shower later, then good night.” Yeoshin said as she went to her room again. Suho sighed.

“Kids? We need to talk!”

Sehun peeked by the door.

“Right now!” Suho added.

 

Six men were in the room, Kai and Sehun were on the floor sitting down, while Chanyeol and Baek were sitting by the windowsill.

“Waeyo, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeoshin…she’s quite unique.”

“She’s like DO, she doesn’t talk. She doesn’t smile and she’s quite…scary.” Chanyeol added.

“I think she’s…okay.” Kai nodded, Sehun raised one thumb.

“You, better not try anything funny towards her.” Suho warned the youngest.

“I think they would get along.” Baekhyun added.

“But, I think she just needs to loosen up and all. Besides, she’s really pretty.” Suho nodded.

Kai snorted as he lifted Janggu in his arms.

 

 

A few minutes later, the boys piled out of the room only find Yeoshin in the process of heading towards the bathroom. She walked past them and opened the bathroom’s door. She put her clothes inside before heading back to the room again, then she appeared with a towel.

The guys sat down on the couch and switched on the television; Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were both studying Yeoshin’s movements curiously when she appeared by the bathroom door again. She left the door open as she brushed her teeth and tied her hair up.

Then Yeoshin took off the black sweater she was wearing revealing the backside of her black bra, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo chocked. Yeoshin walked towards the tub and looked at, she leaned forward to reach for the tap.

Suho sighed and he stood up.

“Bathe…well.” He murmured before closing the door himself.

“Mwoya? She~”

“I told you she was different.”

“She’s really scary.” Kyungsoo murmured.

 

“I think she would react differently if she met Kris hyung first, isn’t that his specialty?” Baekhyun mused as Kyungsoo prepared breakfast. Suho stepped out of the room, soon Sehun and Chanyeol appeared.

“You think she would eat pancakes?” Kyungsoo asked, then Yeoshin stepped out from her room clad in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Kyungsoo immediately looked away.

“Actually, I can cook too.” She said flatly as she walked barefoot towards Kyungsoo.

“Strawberries?” Kyungsoo murmured, she just nodded and got the pan from him.

“I…have questions.” Yeoshin turned to them slightly, the boys were all staring at her. Her face was bare, showcasing her clear skin and the natural flush of her cheeks, her ash blonde hair was pulled down behind her.

“Go ahead.” Suho smiled at her.

“You have only six members?”

“No, we have twelve. The other half is in China.”

Yeoshin nodded, she put the pan down and collected the pancakes before setting them on the table.

“Anything else?” Chanyeol asked her.

“No, I’m going to head out, to jog.” Yeoshin nodded before heading towards the door.

“Hey, Yeoshin~”

“I don’t eat breakfast, see you later then.” Yeoshin dismissed them before grabbing her running shoes then she left.

 

“Huh, she just rejected breakfast with Exo.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++