2

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin sat up from her bed, she glanced at the marble bedside table beside her.

It was seven in the morning, she ran her fingers through her waist length blond hair before sliding down her bed.

Her feet landed on lushly carpeted floor, she headed towards the rest room to wash her face.

She looked at her face in the mirror, the scar on her forehead was now gone, thanks to the doctors her father had paid.

 


“Good morning, Yeoshin.”

“Morning, abeoji.” She replied in her usual flat tone, her father smiled.

“Ho long has it been since your tutors stopped coming here?” He asked. Yeoshin almost shook her head in response.

“Two months, they said all I need was experience in your world.”

“It’s also your world, honey.”

Yeoshin nodded without a word, Mister Kim looked at his long lost daughter. He had met her mother during their teens, they fell in love and he got her pregnant.

But his parents that time were against Yeoshin’s mother, he wanted to protect her but as soon as Yeoshin turned three months, she left him.

And just a year ago he found his daughter, half alive and beaten.

And that’s what’s been eating him all the time, Yeoshin had every right to a comfortable life, he was her daughter. And he would do anything just to protect her.

“Yeoshin-ah.”

She looked up, her eyes just like her mother’s, cold and sharp.

“Tomorrow, we’re flying to Korea. When was the last time you were there?”

Yeoshin’s brows furrowed at the mention of her motherland. She was thirteen when she had illegally transported herself in China due to the dangers she met at Jeollado, and no way in hell was she interested in coming back.

“Don’t worry, you will be safe there.”

“Abeoji~”

“I will be with you, Yeoshin. Didn’t I promise that?” Her father took her hand and smiled at her.

Yeoshin could only nod but she felt repulsed to go back.

 

“Boys?”

The twelve guys stopped dancing, Suho switched off the music and they bowed to the man who had just entered.

“How have you been, seonsaengnim?” Suho asked politely.

“I came here to talk to you about something.”

“Something?” Luhan blinked.

 

“A special mission only Exo can do.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Take time to check the foreword :D