ch. 48

Heartbreaker

 

 

“Yes, can you arrange that so I can have it on my desk by Monday?”

Yeoshin nodded as she drove.

“Yes, director. How about the meeting with Hong Group?”

“Tuesday, lunch. Don’t forget to remind my father about his medical checkup.” She said before ending the call. She yanked her Bluetooth earpiece  before stepping on the gas.

 

Exo was inside KBS’s waiting room when the door suddenly opened. They all stood up as they noticed the MBC logo on the cameras.

“What is this?” Chen was the first one to ask.

“We Got Married.” Suho chuckled in amusement.

Lay looked up, Kris just sighed and looked away while Xiumin grinned at Kai who looked surprised.

“Yes, we are inviting Exo to this season.”

 

Yeoshin smiled politely as she entered the hallway, she was clad in a white body con dress that fit her perfectly, and on her feet were white Christian Loboutin pumps.

She carefully read the names on the door as she passed by, unaware of the stares she received from staff or idols who were waiting.

Then she smiled as she saw the familiar logo taped to the door. She knocked twice before opening the door.

 

“But who?” Tao asked earnestly.

“One of Exo’s rappers. He’s a skilled dancer.”

Everyone turned to Sehun, Kai and Tao.

“Oh, you have other guests.”

 

 

Baekhyun who was in the midst of drinking water choked as he heard the voice. The cameras turned to Yeoshin who was standing by the doorway.

“Is this a bad time?” She asked, her voice void of any expression. Her eyes landed on the logo around the camera.

“Huh.” She said flatly, she put her purse on the table.

“Goddes~”

Yeoshin raised her palm up.

“So, who are you asking to join this….season?” She asked as she crossed her arms, Suho smiled as he watched the crewmember at a loss for words.

“Exo~”

“Everyone? Wow.” She said flalty, her arms crossed.

“We can just..come back later, then rest.” The man said, then with the two cameras he left. Yeoshin smiled as the door closed behind them.

 Then she turned to the guys.

 

“Well, I’m back.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++