18

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin watched as the twelve posed for the camera.

She yawned and yawned again.

“This can take hours.” Taemin walked to her.

She nodded.

“Hyoyeon noona mentioned you a few days ago, it seems that you’ve been gaining a lot of interest in the company.”

“Girls’ Generation’s only legit dancer?” She voiced, remembering a Tumblr post about the girls wearing colored skinny jeans.

“…Well…I guess.” Taemin blinked at her, Yeoshin’s eyes was glued to Exo.

“Have you seen my group perform?”

“No.”

“Then, can I invite you to our concert? All of them are coming too.”

 

“Look at him struggle.” Baekhyun mused as their coordi noona dabbed his face with tissue.

Chen and Tao chuckled.

“Maybe a few fragments from Yeoshin, that’s it.” Luhan nodded.

“Is he interested in her?” Chanyeol asked Kai.

“A few days ago he did ask about her when he saw Yeoshin at the practice room with us.” Kai said honestly.

 

Yeoshin glanced at Taemin briefly, then she made her way towards Exo.

“I want to sleep. I’ll be in the dressing room.” She tugged on Kris’s sleeve. Kris nodded then he met eyes with Taemin, he grinned.

“Okay, come mei.” Kris playfully wrapped his arm around her neck.

“He was saying something about a concert.” Yeoshin said while not meeting Kris’s gaze.

“You have issues with strangers.”

“I don’t like dealing with strangers in very warm places like this studio. And please..choco pie.”

Kris chuckled as he opened the door and gently pushed her in.

“Later, mei.”

 

“How was it?” Kai asked as the shoot ended, Taemin grinned at him.

“Ice princess, a total ice princess.”

“Even Shinee’s makane couldn’t melt her.” Minho commented as he walked to him.

“But, he’s been..talking about her, your thirteenth member, help him.” He grinned at Kai as Taemin sent them a look.

“Yeoshin?” Kai chuckled.

“She seems…unique..and pretty too.” Taemin said, the three watched as the others members proceeded to change in the dressing room.

 

Yeoshin groggily sat up and found Exo in the room, dressing up. She groaned as she grabbed her purse and made her way out of the room. She was greeted by Onew and Jonghyun with a wave as she stepped out.

She glanced around, half worried that she might have to go back in the dressing room. She found Kai speaking with Taemin and Minho.

“Kkamjong.” She murmured as she walked to him, Kai grinned at her.

“You’re up.” He ruffled her hair, Yeoshin pulled away from him and yawned, she gently leaned on him while fixing her hair.

Taemin just continued to stare, Kai chuckled.

“Are you still sleepy?” Kai asked.

“A little…choco pie!” She said.

“You’re usually cold and mature, what’s with you and choco pie?” Kai pushed her up.

“Ah, right, Taemin did invite to our concert, right?” Minho asked her, Yeoshin looked up and nodded.

“You’ll come with Exo, right?”

“Are you guys going?” Yeoshin asked Kai.

“Most likely.”

“What about Jangu and Jangah?”

Taemin smiled.

“Since when did you worry about them, Goddess?”

Yeoshin gave him a smile, it made Taemin and Minho pause.

“Go back to your Joonma before you melt.” Kai said before grinning at Taemin, he tugged on her hair before she left.

 

“You’ve been gaining some..admirers.” Kyungsoo said as they got in the van, he was seated beside Yeoshin.

“What?”

“Some fans sent you gifts. They call you Exo’s ice glacier.” Sehun said flalty, Yeoshin sent a paper cup flying towards his direction.

“I mean, how could they say that you are the reason why we look happy and lighthearted nowadays? You give me stress.” Sehun added, Baekhyun chuckled.

“Can I sit with manager oppa at the front please?” She said. Suho gave her a grin from the front seat.

“M is much more mature to be with.” She muttered.

“Oppa, choco pie.” She leaned towards Kyungsoo.

“Hyung, get your kid some choco pie, please.” Kai grinned as he motioned for Kyungsoo to put on Yeoshin’s seatbelt.

“Do you think they sell it in big boxes?” She asked.

“How come when it’s just us you turn into a kid?” Chanyeol chuckled and leaned against her shoulder.

 

“Today’s the last day for Growl.” Chanyeol mused as they put on their shoes. Haebin was on the couch, watching them.

Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun were chatting outside the dressing room while Suho was calling their manager.

“Where is hyung?” Kris voiced, Yeoshin looked up. She did notice that their manager was nowhere to be seen.

She stood up and walked to the three outside.

“We have to practice after this, will you survive?” Baekhyun asked her, Tao grinned and playfully leaned on her.

“Sooner or later I might put up a tent there and make s’mores.”

Kai looked around them, some of the other artists were looking at Yeoshin now. She was dressed in a plain white dress that reached her thighs, her blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail, on her feet were a pair of canvas sneakers.

“We’re having a special performance for an end of the year show, do you think you could help us?” Tao asked.

“No.” She rolled her eyes, then one of the show’s staff walked in the dressing room.

“Exo, you’re up in five!”

“Manager hyung’s not here. He left earlier.” Baekhyun balked. Suho panicked as the members started to pile out.

“We need someone to check the stage and papers for the performance.” The male said. Yeoshin watched as the twelve idiots she lived with stare at each other blankly.

“I’ll check it, I work for SM, is something the matter?”

“Shin,” Lay blinked at her.

The male looked at her then his smile widened.

“Yes, would you please follow me?” He said before stepping out.

 

“I just saved your asses, I expect samsgyeopsal night later!” She said before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++