ch. 51

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin looked at her father warily.

“I don’t think I should be dealing with this, especially now, Yeoshin.”

A lot of calls were coming to the company; most of them were media outlets.

“Why….choose to date a TV personality, Shin? He~”

“I did everything you wanted me to, I had to leave because you needed me to manage this company, so,” She exhaled as she stood up from the couch.

“Don’t control this part of my life too, I’ve had enough, abeoji.”

“I’m not controlling you, Shin.” Her father said softly, she looked up.

“I’m happy that you are happy with him. I…approve of Kai.”

She smiled.

“I had a feeling about that.”

“Just..manage this…” He gestured towards the newspaper.

“Sure, I’ll..talk to him, can I take a day off?” She asked, her father just smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Yes, sure. Bring Kai to dinner later.”

 

The black Jaguar pulled over in front SM’s building, a girl clad in black ripped shorts and black sleeveless top slid down from the vehicle, her dark curls went pass her shoulders as she strode to the building.

“Goddess?”

She turned before going in the elevator, Yunho was looking at her.

“Oppa, how come you look the same? Do you even age?” She mused as she walked to the older male and gave him a hug.

“Should I say the same? It took me some time to recognize you though.” He playfully tugged a lock of her hair. Yeoshin chuckled and looped her arm around his as they stepped in the elevator.

“Where’s your evil partner?” She asked as the doors closed.

“Changmin has drama filming today.” Yunho nodded, then the machine halted, Yunho let go of her.

“I think they’re practicing for the awards night, go on in. I’ll see you later.”

 

Yeoshin peeked by the glass before opening the door, she found Kai, practicing alone. A soft smile formed on her lips before she pushed the door silently.

Kai was looking at the mirror as he danced, always checking his moves and keeping up with the rhythm. His eyes widened when he saw a pair of slender arms wrap around his waist.

“Hi,” He heard a soft murmur.

 He smiled and pulled away, to face her. Yeoshin’s brows were knitted together, but she was smiling at him. Kai pulled her to him and squeezed her lightly.

“I thought you have work today, well don’t you have it everyday?” He teased, Yeoshin didn’t reply but she just buried her head on his chest, Kai’s brows rose

“Is..this about the announcement?” Kai asked worriedly.

“Well, sort of.”

“Are the~”

“No, I think….abeoji..he doesn’t like people talking about me-us, the office has been getting too many calls for his liking. But…I know it’s normal, so don’t bother. I just…”

“You needed an escape and you decided to hide here? Just like before.” Kai said lightly, but he was frowning.

“It’s fine, Kai.”

“I’m sorry, I~”

“No, it’s really fine. It’s just that..I don’t want to talk to my father right now. I’m tired of explaining things I’ve been explaining ever since.”

“And, abeoji wants me to invite you to dinner, are you free?”

“You think I can say no to you?”

“Well…” She bit her lip.

Kai just smiled and kissed her softly.

“GODDESS!” Chanyeol boomed as the door opened, Yeoshin winced as Kai laughed as his hyung launched himself and lifted Yeoshin and hugged her.

“Hi, Joonma.” Yeoshin greeted as Chanyeol put her down, Suho grinned and poked her cheek as the other members stepped in.

“LuDeer, yo yo~” She walked to where Luhan was preparing the food.

“Great, she greets everyone but the oldest friend she has in this room, wow, that’s really nice of you, mei mei.” Lay said crossly, Sehun chuckled and sat beside Kyungsoo.

“Yixing ge, relax. You’re still the only unicorn I believe that exists.” Yeoshin punched his shoulder.

“But, Shin,” Baekhyun started.

“I don’t believe you, Baek, don’t talk to me.” She replied back, the older male paused. The other members halted.

“How could you and unnie break up? I got bruised and scraped to keep your secret, then THIS.” She groaned, the members laughed again.

“But I’m just joking, I didn’t really like the fact that you were dating back then. I mean you were all so busy and~”

“I get it, now shut up and eat, my priceless child.” Baekhyun snapped at her, but he was grinning.

“So, Shin, I heard about your company’s move to buy out Orion Food Corporation.” Kris started, causing Xiumin and Chen to burst out laughing again.

Tao looked at the female as she sat beside him, Tao grinned and pulled her legs up and placed them on his lap.

“Orion? What do they do?” Luhan asked, Suho just grinned.

“One of the biggest companies who produces choco pie here in Korea.” Kris replied. Yeoshin just smiled sheepishly as Xiumin rubbed her hair.

“Aigoo, our goddess is such a child.”

Kai just smiled as he watched her talk with s.

Nothing else mattered now, Yeoshin was back and he knew she was to stay.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE END! (10/11/14)

 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

 

tumblr_inline_n9ot68OZk41strmey.gif