27

Heartbreaker

 

“She has no idea of what she’s done.” Kris said as they ate breakfast, Yeoshin was still asleep.

Baekhyun was quiet.

“Taeyeon sunbae?” Suho asked him, he nodded.

“Since when did this start?”

“Two weeks ago, hyung.” He replied, Suho just nodded. Then the doors opene, revealing a groggy Yeoshin with puffy eyes, Luhan gave her a warm smile and ushered her over. Sehun moved to make space.

It was an arrangement now, Sehun was seated beside Yeoshin and Luhan and across them were Suho and Kai.

“You don’t eat rice in the morning right? Here.” Suho placed a sandwich on her plate, Kai pushed a glass of milk toward her.

“Just tell me, I look horrible. I’m not your goddess anymore.” She mused, Exo just stared at her icily.

“We’re taking you to the hospital today.” Suho said dryly.

“O~”

“Nope.”

“Joonma~”

“Not hearing it.” Suho shook his head, Chanyeol just grinned at her.

 

Yeoshin sighed as Kris made her wear a thick navy coat, she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a pink top. Baekhyun had insisted on choosing her wardrobe for her.

“If this is some sort of guilt trip thing oppa, you are torturing me with pink.” She said as Baekhyun passed by.

Kai stepped out with her purse and slung it on her shoulder. He studied her face, then his lips turned up as Yeoshin pushed him away.

“Can I at least change my shirt?”

“Nope.” Baekhyun called from his room. Kris smiled at her, Luhan appeared with a pink beanie.

“Oh, hell no, Ludeer. I love you yes, you’re precious, yes, but that hat is blasphemous!”

“Where does she get those words this early?” Chen mused, Suho just chuckled as he called the others.

 

Yeoshin got in the van, she found herself seated beside Tao and Chanyeol.

“The doctor said, you need to rest ~”

“I know oppa.” She grumbled, Kris chuckled from the front seat.

“We’re going to the company, Shin. We have recording.”

“Oh god.” She shook her head.

“So, you expect me to entertain myself there again?”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Joonma brought some toys for you to play with.” Tao countered.

Yeoshin groaned, then she winced slightly.

 

Yeoshin had taken off her pink shirt and managed to grab one of Exo’s sweaters from their stylists as she roamed around the agency. She had no idea where the aliens had gone and she was starting to feel iffy without their presence.

“Yeoshin? Hi.”

She paused, Taemin was sitting on one of the couches near the cafeteria.

Yeoshin paused, she gave him a nod.

“I was hoping that…I could talk to you.”

She faced him and she saw down across him.

“I don’t know if Kai’s still pissed at me, Suho hyung did say that…it was kind of improper for us too..yeah.” Taemin rubbed the back of his neck.

“Is there anything you want to say?” Yeoshin asked, Taemin smiled at her bluntness.

 

The boys had just finished recording when they saw Yeoshin listlessly walking around the halls. Chanyeol was about to call for her when Kris clamped his mouth shut.

“Taemin called her.” Kyungsoo hushed, Suho blinked and peeked by the wall.

“I think he wants to talk to her.” Baekhyun and Lay began to snoop. Sehun glanced at Kai briefly.

“Let’s look for a closer space, we have to hear this.” Chen grinned, dragging Xiumin with him, together the twelve of them tried to hear what the two were talking about.

“Is there anything you want to say?”

They watched as Taemin hesitated for a while.

“I was wondering…if…you could give me the chance to get to know you better.”

Kyungsoo felt Kai tense slightly beside him, he grinned at Suho.

“Because…I really like you, Yeoshin and I~”

“I’m sorry, Taemin. I can..be your friend, but I can’t do that. I’m not interested in things like that.” Yeoshin slowly stood up.

“Daebak.” Chanyeol murmured.

“Most girls would kill for Taemin to confess to them.” Tao murmured as Yeoshin stood up, then she glanced around.

She smiled.

“Hi, aliens.” She said.

“Huh.” Kris blinked.

 

“Gwangju?” Lay asked, they were in the living room, Yeoshin was lounging on the couch while Sehun was trying to braid her hair.

“It’s for a performance, we’re going to drive there tomorrow after lunch.”

Yeoshin sat up, then she winced, Sehun smiled sheepishly before letting her blonde locks go.

“I..Do I need to go too?” She asked in a tight voice.

“Yes, Shin. After what happened, we’re not letting you out of our sight.” Chanyeol said, Baekhyun nodded as he sat beside her. Yeoshin’s brows furrowed but she just leaned back.

Kai walked in the room with Chen and Luhan.

“I’m going to walk Janggu and Jangah outside, hyung. I’ll be back.” He said.

“Is Ludeer coming too?” Yeoshin asked. Luhan nodded.

“Then me too.”

“Me too!” Chanyeol cheered.

Kai winced.

“But you need to rest, Yeo.” Luhan said.

“Pssh, I managed to dislocate his nose while he just gave me a bruise.” She grinned, then she winced as Suho hit her with a folder.

 

“That is not something to be proud about, my daughter.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++