8

Heartbreaker

 

“Eu reu…reong.” Yeoshin echoed, Suho grinned at her.

“So you debuted early 2012, with…Mama, and now…Wolf after that…I mean in a week….this song?”

It was nice to see that Yeoshin was finally talking to them, it wasn’t much but it made them less uncomfortable around her.

“And, Yeoshin-ah.” Chanyeol hopped to her, they were walking back towards their dorm. He wrapped one arm around her neck, Yeoshin looked at him flatly. Chanyeol was used to it by now.

“We made plans to get barbeque tonight, we’ll just shower then we’ll head out.”

She nodded.

“Then can I go to that park over there? I can just wait there.” She replied, Suho gave her a nod. Baekhyun watched as she walked away from them.

“I think she likes our absence more.”

“Ya, Chanyeol, stop clinging onto her, I don’t think she likes it.”

 

“I think she’s getting better, she talked more.” Kyungsoo said as they entered the dorm.

“But, it worries me, people are asking about her, hyung.” Chanyeol said.

“Manager hyung called earlier, he said…Lee Sooman seonsaengnim told him that we should introduce her formally to our fans, but the problem is, ” Suho swallowed.

“Will Yeoshin be fine with it?”

“She doesn’t really care, I don’t think she’d mind. Its for her safety anyway.” Baekhyun murmured.

“But, I don’t understand hyung, why would her father want to hide her? Unless she’s an illegitimate child?” Chanyeol asked, Kai and Sehun looked up.

“Ani, her father never remarried after her mother died. Yeoshin was separated from her father at a young age. That’s the only thing I know about her.” Suho replied.

“But, I still feel odd, she’s so different from other girls.”

“I think it’s fun. Yeoshin’s interesting.”

“If only she knew how to smile.” Kai mused.

 

 

It had been three days since Yeoshin came to live them, so far, not progress. Yeoshin wasn’t really the type to warm up to people quickly, but sometimes she drove the boys crazy. By now they were used to her walking around the dorm clad in shorts and tank top, sometimes she wore a sports bra to go out to jog. And Baekhyun was assigned to close the bathroom door as soon as she stepped in, as for Chanyeol gave up on trying to talk to her.

It was around four in the afternoon, the boys had just finished practice, they were lying on the floor while chatting, Yeoshin was leaning against the wall, typing on her laptop when the doors suddenly opened.

“Oh, look who’s back!” Suho grinned as Kris entered the room with Xiumin and Tao in tow.

“Joonma!” Tao grinned as he tackled the older male. Yeoshin briefly looked up from her laptop before looking down again.

Baekhyun sighed.

“I guess the great Wu Yifan doesn’t work on her too.”

“Is..that her?” Xiumin asked lowly as Chen entered the room.

Suho nodded and glanced at her.

“Yeoshin-ah? Can you come here?” Suho asked, he was used to it by now, calling Yeoshin over and asking her opinions.

Yeoshin shut her laptop close and stood up. For a moment, the M members just stared at her.

“This Yeoshin, guys. Yeoshin, this is Kris, Tao, Xiumin~”

The doors opened, Luhan and Lay walked in. Yeoshin’s eyes widened in surprise.

“I think it’s going to be Luhan for her.” Baekhyun nodded, Chanyeol looked up in confusion.

Was she smiling?

Even Suho halted in midsentence.

 

 

“Gege!” Yeoshin was smiling as she half ran to other male and leaped in his arms. One could almost hear jaws dropping on the floor.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

does anyone know how to make a poster? hahaha