ch. 50

Heartbreaker

“It’s so good to be back.” Yeoshin said as she pulled her damp hair away and sat on her usual spot on the dining the table, she looked around.

“I see you guys finally managed to remove all the clutter.”

Sehun rolled his eyes at her as Kai handed her the chopsticks.

“So, what did you learn? Where did you go?” Suho asked, Yeoshin puffed her cheeks.

“I learned about work, numbers and work again.” She shuddered, but she was smiling. Lay grinned at her.

“I went to Hong Kong, Japan, China and America. I did my own world tour too.” She nodded, Chanyeol frowned and placed a big slice of meat on her bowl.

“Aigoo, our goddess must be so tired from all the learning.”

“There were times I wanted out, but remembering why I started it… Just..no.”

 She said before standing up.

“Anyway, I brought some stuff over.” She hollered before marching towards the living room, she came back seconds later with her luggage.

“You’re staying over?” Chen asked, Yeoshin paused hesitantly.

“I..can, right?” She blurted, causing the others to chuckle.

“Of course,” Tao rolled his eyes.

“I brought my dessert.” She announced proudly, the boys looked confused, then Luhan said.

“I knew it.” He said, Kai grinned.

Yeoshin pulled out a red box from her bag.

“Choco pie is a must.” She nodded.

 

“So…like a vacation?” Kris asked, Shin nodded.

“I have a week, I decided that…it would be better if I spend it with you guys, besides…you’re the only friends I have in Seoul.” She said before plopping on the couch beside Baekhyun.

“So..did you meet anybody during your trips?” Baekhyun asked, they all leaned in.

“Meet who? People? Oppa, that’s a given. I had to talk to like..old people too. Even those creepy businessmen, I~”

“I don’t think he meant that kind of people. He means…like did you date.” Kyungsoo stated, Kai perked up from his seat across Yeoshin. She chuckled, causing the boys to pause.

“Did you? Did you?” Chanyeol grinned while wiggling his brows at Kai.

“Well..there was this one..person from Sungkyungkwan, but…you know.” She shrugged.

“Sungkyungkwan? So he’s here?” Xiumin asked.

“I think he’s still around, oppa.” She nodded, she could feel Kai’s gaze on her.

“You know what, we should leave Shin to settle down, I’m sure you feel tired.” Suho smiled, he cupped her cheek before standing, soon the boys followed.

“You know where to find me if you need help with your bags!” Luhan hollered before heading to his room, Yeoshin smiled before rubbing her hands together.

“So, Sungkyungkwan?” Kai’s voice startled her.

“I studied there for a few months.” She explained before pulling her backpack with her, she walked to her room. Kai made a face and followed her.

“So how long did you..entertain him?”

Yeoshin chuckled and faced him.

“He asked me out…and that time I was being encouraged..to be nice.”

“So you were being nice to him?” Kai leaned against the doorway, arms crossed. Yeoshin grew more amused as she put her clothes in the wardrobe.

“I just…ate lunch with him a few times.”

“You were being nice.” He muttered, Yeoshin nodded and looked at him. Kai was staring at the photo on the desk, a photo of her with the twelve of them.

“I…”

“I know what you’re thinking, you feel played.” She stated before taking off her jacket.

“Yeoshin~”

“But the thing is, I never met anyone while I was away. Well I was busy and….I couldn’t.” She said as she leaned against the desk. Kai’s brows rose up.

“You…You were always on my mind, Kai, how do you expect me to be ”nice” to anyone?”  She did air quotations with her hands, causing Kai to smile. She ran her fingers through her hair.

“I wanted to tell the hyungs.” Kai stated before walking to her, Yeoshin looked at him questioningly.

“What~”

Kai pressed his lips against her.

“I wanted them to know first before the others. I want them to know that I happen to have caught the heartbreaker’s heart.” He mused, Yeoshin swatted him away.

“If that’s fine with you, Shin.” Kai nodded.

“It’s fine, we can tell them tomorrow. I have a feeling they already know.”

Kai smiled and kissed her forehead before letting go.

“Sleep well.”

“Kai?”

Kai stopped by the doorway.

“It’s still early…can we go walk around?”

“Where?” Kai asked.

Yeoshin smiled.

“I want to go to Myeongdong. I want to eat too.” She nodded, Kai picked up her jacket and handed it to her.

“Fine, but I’m driving, kiddo.”

“You should get a hat too and a~”

“I don’t intend to hide, Shin.”
“But~”

 

“I’ve waited long enough, I want them to know that you’re mine.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++